Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF: Love is.. [Link to my work+Thread 2: Pg 1] (Page 21)

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
hey dear...........just caught up with ur ff.....read all the part in one go and must say I just loved it............love the way story is going.....could u plzz add me to ue PM List...plzzzzzzzzzzzz.......thanks in advance.........

Take care
Geet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesireAanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

hey dear...........just caught up with ur ff.....read all the part in one go and must say I just loved it............love the way story is going.....could u plzz add me to ue PM List...plzzzzzzzzzzzz.......thanks in advance.........

Take care
Geet

Awwh Thanks Geet Embarrassed

Will add u Smile

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesire

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hey guys here's part 4 for you... There's one or 2 AR moments but mostly it's both of them trying [and failing ;)] to ignore each other. Hope you like it! Smile

PART 5

Riddhima woke up the next day with a lot of excitement and nervousness.

"Morning Muski.....Rahul!!!" she said, smiling brightly.

"Morning Ridzy" they wished in unison. 

"Somebody's in a good mood!" Rahul commented.

"Haan. Woh aaj job ka first day hai na! Isliye! Rahul tumhe pata hai, it's gonna be so amazing! 3 projects.....my own office.....my own materials.....bahot maza aagyega!! Sachi!!! Maine toh projects ke bare mein already soch liya hai. Dekh, pehle waale mein na maine thodi simple par elegant design ka socha hai, phir doosre mein'"

Before she could finish, Rahul said, "Yaar Ridzy, tu aisi pehli insaan hai jisko maine kaam par jaane keliye ITNA excited dekha hai. I mean, tu ne apne aap ko dekha? You look like a kid on a sugar rush!" 

"Shut up Rahul!" said Muskaan and Riddhima together.

Armaan meanwhile had reached the office early to start with work and get his mind off Riddhima. He was soon busy and didn't notice that he'd been working for hours, when suddenly he heard a knock.

"Armaan?" 

"Come in."

He looked up to see who it was. "Oh no!" he thought. "Not her! Wow''she looks beautiful, hot and sexy all at the same time''NO. Stay away-remember?"

Aloud he said, "What are you doing here? Didn't I show your cabin to you yesterday?" He knew he was being terribly rude but he needed to do this and stay in control. 

Riddhima was taken aback by his rudeness. "What on earth does he think of himself? Fine. He wants to show attitude? Let him. He'll see that I can give it as good as I get." she thought.

"I'm just here to take the files of the project. You showed me the cabin yesterday but you said that you'll do all the necessary paperwork and then handover the files to me. Is it done?"

Armaan on the other hand had completely forgotten about it. He'd planned on doing it before she came but time had flown and it had slipped out of his mind completely.

"Uhm..... I haven't done it yet. I'll send it to your cabin in an hour. Till then you can talk to Tracy. She'll introduce you to the others on the team."

"Sure. But Armaan, don't forget to do it next time okay? Mujhe apne kaam mein laaparvahi bilkul pasand nahi."

"Excuse me?" Armaan said, astonished by the amount of authority in her tone. "You can't talk to your boss like that!"

"You may have forgotten, but I haven't. I refused your employment contract remember Mr. Malik? So I'm not your employee. I'm your colleague here and we are at the SAME level, none above the other. Now, if you'll excuse me, and I will see those files in my office within an hour." And with that, she walked out.

Armaan was astonished, to say the least! No one had ever talked to him like that! He had to give it to her. That chick had some serious amount of spunk! People always cowered when he was in one of his "moods" but she, she'd shoved his attitude right in his face! "She's going to be one interesting colleague to work with....." thought Armaan, grinning to himself.

Armaan finished the paperwork for Riddhima's projects and was just going towards her cabin when his receptionist Tracy stopped him and said, "Armaan!! Do me a favour and give this questionnaire to Riddhima, please? Sit there while she finishes it and then give it to me."

"Trace, why don't you give it to her, hmm?"

"Why Armaan? What gives??" Tracy asked naughtily.

Armaan frowned at his receptionist. Tracy had been with him since the firm started and she was perhaps the only woman whom he could call as his "friend". They shared a good rapport and more often than not she seemed to be able to guess what was on his mind.

"Nothing Tracy!!! I'm not attracted to her okay?"

"Did I say you were?" said Tracy, laughing at him.

"Ha Ha. Very funny. Now give me the damn questionnaire."

"Tsk tsk Armaan. So touchy." she said with a wink.

"The questionnaire Tracy."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Here you go." she said giving it to him.

Armaan knocked on Riddhima's door.

"Come in."

"Hey, here are those files. Oh and umm..... you have to fill this." he said, handing over the questionnaire to her.

"What's this?"

"This is a questionnaire about your likes and dislikes and other such stuff. It's an office policy. Helps employees to know each other better. You know healthy work relationships and all."

She was about to open her mouth when he said, "I know you're NOT an employee but you'll be spending time with the staff won't you? So that's why."

"Okay. I'll fill it and give it to Tracy."

"Nope. Tracy told me to sit there till you finish it."

"Umm okay, I guess."

She started filling the questionnaire then. Armaan noticed her face when she was writing. Her tongue stuck out from the edge of her mouth and her face was all scrunched up as if she was thinking about something serious. He smiled to himself. She looked so adorable! Then his thoughts started moving towards more dangerous directions and so he looked out of the window.

"Here. I'm done." she said, handing it over to him.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Why did you want to become an Interior Designer?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because, umm, I'm curious?" he said gingerly, because he thought she'd get angry.

Riddhima smiled at the look on Armaan's face. He thought she'd taken offence. His expression really was priceless!

"Hey!! What are you laughing at?"

"You!" she answered. "Armaan, I'm not offended by your question! Chill okay?" "I grew up in an orphanage all my life. I've never had a family, a home. So I kind of grew interested in designing other people's houses.....you know? That's why I became an Interior Designer. So, what's your story?"

"I don't really have a story as such! I've always liked building stuff and when I grew up, I came to know there's actually a profession for it!!!" he said.

They both laughed at his answer. Suddenly their eyes locked and their laughter stopped. Blue eyes locked into green they stared at each other for what would have been hours but suddenly Riddhima's cell phone rang. They both jumped, and quickly looked away.

"I umm, the phone'" said Riddhima.

"Yeah. Take the call. I'll see myself out!" said Armaan wanting to escape.

As he closed the door he could hear Riddhima talking on the phone, "Haan Rahul. Man theek hoon! Mujhe pata hai ki tumhe meri fikar hai par mein koi bacchi nahi hoon hai na? Isliye har do ghante phone mat karo hmm? Agar koi problem hui, toh mein tumhe call kar doongi okay? Achcha bye! Apna lunch time par kar lena okay? Aur shaam 5 baje pick up karne aa jaana. Love you too. Ab phone rakh! Mere paas teri backwas sunne ka time nahi hai! Bye!"

Armaan stormed off to his office, angry. Rahul? Hell! She had a boyfriend and he was attracted to her! Then what was that eye-lock about! Had he only imagined it or had she felt it too? Love you too. Her words echoed in his mind, playing again and again like a broken record. Why was he getting so worked up anyway? Wasn't he supposed to stay away? He didn't know why he was feeling so angry at her or why he wanted to kill this Rahul already.

"Damn you Riddhima!" he growled.

He soon started working, to get her off his mind.

Riddhima sat in her cabin, thinking about what had just happened. What on earth was that eye-lock all about? Did he feel it too? What was wrong with her? Her "stay away" policy went right out of the window every time she saw Armaan! This so wasn't fair. She was sure he didn't get these weird tingly feelings all the time! He was Armaan in-control Malik! Hell he was probably romancing someone right now.

"Arghh! Damn you Armaan!"

Telling herself to concentrate on her work, she was soon lost in sketching.

Suddenly the phone rang and she dropped her pencil, startled.

"Hello? Rahul? Tum nikal rahe ho? Par mera kaam baaki hai! Tum ghar jaao, Muskaan ke saath, mein khud aajaaoongi! Kaise matlab? Taxi mein aur kaise! Dekh Rahul, mujhe teri koi baat nahi sunni. Please mujhe khud aane do na! Mujhe kuch nai hoga! Pleaseeee??? Okay! Thanks! Muski ko bol khaana tayaar rakhe. I'll be there by 8 hmm?"

She got up and walked around a bit relieving herself from the stiffness that she was feeling after working for hours. She realized that amidst the work she'd missed lunch! She thought of getting coffee from the coffee machine to clear he thoughts for a bit. She got out of her cabin and got the coffee. Just then she turned around and bumped into Armaan, spilling a few drops on his hand and thankfully nothing on his clothes.

"Oops! Sorry Armaan. Here, take a tissue."

"Whatever. Watch where you're going! You could've spoilt my shirt!"

Riddhima was surprised at his rudeness! After talking for a bit in her office she'd thought that he wouldn't be quite so rude next time.

"I could have but I didn't so just accept my apology and move aside, I need to go in my office." she said, angry at him for being so rude.

Armaan looked at her retreating figure and scowled. He still had no idea why he'd felt so angry at Riddhima and that Rahul guy. Still in a bad mood, he took his coffee and went back to his office.

In her office Riddhima was fuming. "Arghh! Armaan Malik you are the single most arrogant person I've ever met not to mention a total jerk! He has more mood swings than a girl!!" she grumbled silently.

A while later, Riddhima knocked on Armaan's door. "Armaan?"

"Come in."

"Armaan I came to tell you that I'm leaving for home. Oh and Tracy had to go and visit her mother in the hospital so she left early. I'll leave now."

Armaan didn't look like he'd listened to a word of what she'd said so Riddhima went up to him and said, "Armaan? Are you okay?"

Armaan said, "Yeah I'm fine. I just had a fight with mom. She wants me to get married." he told her. He had no idea, why he just said that! But she seemed to have that aura around her. She was one of those people who were everybody's best friends.

"Oh. Just apologize to her! It'll be all right!"

"But she's the one who's wrong! Why should I apologize? I've told her time and again, that I DON'T want to marry but she just doesn't get it!" he said.

Truth was, his mom had asked him about Riddhima and he'd got mad at her for no reason because she mentioned her name which also caused him to remember that she had a boyfriend, which pissed him off all over again.

Riddhima looked at Armaan and said, "Armaan, you should apologize anyway. She's elder to you and she only wants to see you happy! I'm sure she'll understand. After all that's what family's all about hai na?"

He lost it then. She was right of course. Little miss Perfect. Why did she have to be so right all the time? And her boyfriend. He kept coming back to that phone conversation he'd over heard. That was the root of his bad mood. When Armaan Malik wanted something, he got it. He wanted Riddhima but she was taken by some bloody Rahul and that made him insanely angry.

Lashing out at her, he said, "Why are YOU advising me on this? What do you know about family? You've lived in an orphanage your whole life!"

Riddhima couldn't believe what she'd heard. His words echoed in her mind. They brought back painful memories from her past. She got teased at school for not knowing her parents. But she'd had enough of that. Nobody could put her through that again.

Armaan looked at her. Her eyes filled up but he could tell that she wouldn't let them fall. She was strong. He also knew that what he'd said was a cheap shot and he hadn't meant it all.

She came closer to him and then *SLAP*. Armaan held his cheek. He saw her give him one last look, full of loathing before she walked out of that door, her face streaming with tears.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Okay I know you might not have liked the way things progressed but it's necessary believe me! And since Armaan already knows he's wrong, you will see some manaofying in the next part LOL Leave your comments Smile Sorry if it's not up to the mark!

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by taanu_forever - 13 February 2011 at 2:42am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87jaspreet12anum_026rtarBlack_beautybhavs_gid03navtinderahensevenswarobi1shiningstarzGloriosaasweety7395Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..qt4everARCaskettFanjain92akshadRhea.KaJenAR-kashKBfanNo1cuteshilpadmg_roks_antaraInfinite_FlamemaanuHazel-eyeshristi sardaPearl29AltairaSuvarna....krazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikaJenny_smsNazzz16-wild-Cythereaprachi06unknown.Crazyy_Fanblessed4vidu87gupta.aditi20shonadesireMojo.ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12AR_LOVER-Prithi-kweetrockstaramruta04janu1610debby_11sonia_92pinky.paddaEthereal-PathEuphoria.nyxxFarzu-cant.be.assed.ObodroKargoshMedha.Ianoconic.GroverAddictsweetdesiremcdreamy.-GoogleWithMe-..Prinzy..

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

supeb part

awesome
luvd it
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.AR_LOVER

bhoomi_K Senior Member