Miley Jab Hum Tum

Winds OF Desire(A SaJan os)

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone!!this is arushi!i hope u all have not forgotten me.....well after so many days i decided to write an one-shot on sajan which is of a teenage one!!i don't know whether u all will like it or not. it is really a very long os so whenever u get time u can read it .give your comments and criticism as they r always welcomed!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  : ~winds of desire~:
                 (gunjan's pov)
  as the previous year passed and the new year came same way i passed from class 11th to class 12th.everything changed new class,new studies,new atmosphere but my love for him remained same as it was in class 11th so it is in class 12th.he is samrat.the most gud-looking guy of school.the heartthrob of every girl.i entered inside the new class with my friend dia and i saw him sitting with his few friends mayank,uday,benji and adhiraj chatting and laughing.i as usual waved a hand towards them and they waved me back except him and i sighed and turned back.i sat with dia in the next row and after sometime when we reached from the assembly and sat into our respective seats.i again looked at him softly trying not to be caught by him while looking at him but to my cruel fate he caught me and as always i do started looking here and there trying to make everything normal.i loved him from that day when i saw him first time in this school.i was in love with him but never told him about my feelings as there was nothing similar between him and me.he is good looking and i look geeky which was like a fright inside me which never led me to open up my feelings for him.
      days starting passing by as it used to be.i was always sure that he will never propose me nor he likes me but somewhere a little portion of my heart tells me that may be he also loved me which i am not aware of but there was a war between my heart and mind and my mind only wins and i believe in this statement only that he didn't liked me.my friends always use to tease me that being in class 12th also u don't have any boyfriend but i used to keep quite as my mind tells me that this is not the right age to get involved in these feelings of love but to concentrate on my studies and i do that only but i was unable to control my eyes as i always wanted that if he will see me once in a day my day can be happily passed.
     one day my cycle got puncher while returning to home and i was alone and i got worried then suddenly i saw him on his cycle coming towards my way and my heart skipped a beat.i was sure that he will never stop for me to help me but to my utter surprise he stopped his cycle and started coming near to me.i was getting more worried and i was not able to react and unconsciously i uttered-"why you r coming near to me?''and i cursed myself for talking so rudely to him but he said nothing at first and bent down to see my cycle's condition and then he said-"come with me, there is a cycle repairer near by!"and i followed him with my cycle without uttering a word.as we arrived there he took my cycle to the repairer and the cycle repaired started repairing my cycle.i again started looking at him thinking that how cute can a guy be and he cares for me but my stupid mind told me that inplace of u if anybody else was in this problem then he had also helped that person which made me sad and i started looking down and then he said to me-"r u okey?"with a lot of concern in his eyes and i quickly said-"yes yes i am fine,thankyou so much for the help"and he said-"you were in problem so why would i have not helped u?"and he smiled.after that my cycle got repaired and i again thanked him and started to departure just then he asked-"by the way from which way r u going?'and i indicated towards the right side and he said-"i am also going from that way,so lets go together"then we both started cycling.on the way neither of us were talking.then we crossed the first lane and we turned towards a small narrow road which was less crowdy and suddenly samrat spoke-"I LOVE U"and i stopped in shock as i pressed the brake harshly which made me fall and as my cycle got banged with his cycle he too felled down and i stared at him widely and i asked-"what did u say?'unable to believe myself and he said"actually i said that only what u heard,its true that i have never expressed my feelings towards u but frankly speaking i always loved u on the first day of class.on that day when u waved towards my friends they waved u and as soon as i waved u back you turned away which made me sad and i thought you hate me then in class when u were looking at me i looked back at u but u started looking here and there which made me think that may be u felt disguised looking at me and i don't deserve u but i can't stop loving u so if in your any smallest corner of heart if any place is vacant for me so would u like to keep me in that place as i will adjust there because i just want u to be happy and a small drop of tear was in his eyes where as i was crying in tears of joy as the guy whom i loved,loved me too.he then he helped me to get up and he wrapped me in his arms where i felt the safest and my winds of desire came true.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know u all got too bored reading this os but thanks for reading.comments/criticize r always welcome!
Edited by SaJan_RaDevBest - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey hun first to thanks for the pms janu muahs
n secondly it is a wonderfull peice of writing
enjoyed it to the core muahs
Maisha007 thumbnail

lovelyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siya_Mohit_ARK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!! very cute os. Loved it.
I think u have to write more os on sajan..Edited by siya_mohitfan - 13 years ago
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very sweet os....but y r u under estimating urself......it was fab...............
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@all-thanks a lot for the compliments!!it really encouraged me to write more one shots and i will soon come up with one!!thankyou so much for reading!!your all comments made my os complete!once again thanks!!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was sooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely.. Do write more! And don't forget to PM me!!