Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reemakhan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi
I'm Abeer Khan.I live Australia far away from home    😭 and miss all the lovely serials of mine.One day i started looking for a site that will give me daily update on my fav serials and came across India forums and since then i'm addicted to the site 😃 .
Take Care
Abeer
Firzana thumbnail
Hello Peeps!

am new to this site and trying to find my way round...i guess a little intro wouldnt be soo bad, so am Fiz from the UK am 21 years old and am a HR Professional. The dramas in the UK are a little far behind than they are in India, is that the case in USA & Canada and everywhere else??? Neways i just want updates - how do i get them??????
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi. I am sushma from malaysia. We don't get many of the serials here. I watch them when I go to india, australia and singapore. I love reading the updates. keep it up. Thanks 😆
sweet_saher thumbnail
hi guys i m a girl from mumbai i love waitching kaisa yeh pyar hai and fame gurukul.i m studyin in college doing computers.
Njoy thumbnail
Hi I am Chetna.. I live in Delhi and am working in an Export House.
Sufian thumbnail
Hi I'm sufian and i'm in this forum to view updates to serials. i live in the usa
fading_smiles thumbnail
hi i'm amrita and i live in india. i love kyph and im in this forum to just read about my favorite show. i love this site. it has everything that a kyph fan could ask for ;]
cutemegha_10 thumbnail
hi this is megha frm india. i luv remix n this site has everything a remix fan wants 👏 👏
drashti thumbnail
hi guys
mi name is ruchi. i am from usa.
skahn41 thumbnail
Hey. Im Simran. Born & raised in California. 😊

I found this site when trying to look for updates for Tumhari Disha when it was actually good. 😡

... but somehow I keep ending up back on this site to read updates. I cant let it go. 😃