India-Forums

Introduce urself (Page 7)

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Ash what do you think did Scott kill his wife or not? I personally think he did it but he'll probably get away with it.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hmm....its really great to know more about u all...this seems to be a very talented bunch....welcome to the forum Smisha....
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Hi Sandy - I actually stay on the borderline; between Orange County and Los Angeles County. Thank God I work in Orange County, as the traffic in Los Angeles is crazy. I dread going to down town LA. There are so many one-ways in LA that drive one crazy. I have driven at least couple times in one-way street against the traffic. Believe me it was a hair-raising time for my passenger and me (poor thing-she nearly jumped off the vehicle LOL) I can laugh now.

Hi Anjali- CA was a part of Mexico many years ago, and hence there are many Hispanic (Mexicans) living here. Even Hawaii was a part of Japan many years ago. US bought Hawaii because of security reasons. There are many Japanese residing in Hawaii now, but you will find just a handful of Indians/desi. When I was staying in Hawaii, there were just two Hindu temples there. There is not a single theater that shows Hindi movie. I did not come across even a single Indian/desi store there.There are only couple Indian restaurants there. In Hawaii, if a desi comes across another desi, we used actually stand and gawk at each other, because coming across a desi was rare!

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 28 September 2004 at 6:29pm
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

I dunno, Sandy.

However, the evidence does go totally against him. The most incrimination evidence is that the bodies of his wife and son were found ashore close to the place he said he went fishing. Also, he went fishing on a very odd day, one day before Christmas and the weather was not even good for fishing, especially the fish he said he went fishing for!

He is a good-looking chap, what a waste!

I just cannot imagine someone killing his or her own spouse. What is more horrendous that he might (don't know the verdict-the case is going on) have killed his wife who is pregnant and that too with his kid!

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Ash, i bet you had fun in hawaii 
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Samir Soni must be jumping after seeing this forum, what he could not do in years he has done thru jassi, got fans from all over the world. Great going Purab Mehra, u should be thankful to JJKN people for your whole life.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 3:26am | IP Logged

hello

it is really a nice idea to know each other Clap. So ..................my name is Gauher and I was born in California but now a days i am living in Dhaka, Bangladesh.  I have keen interest in story books, TV , Food (esp-ChocolateWink), travelling and music. Apart from English and Bengali  i can speak Gujarati and French.

I have just completed A level and preparing for the SAT exam.Dead

Edited by chocolate - 29 September 2004 at 7:02am
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Good Luck with the SATs Gauher!

Hey Lena,

My current avatar is Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter) Wink

My other interests are as I mentioned b4, reading and writing short stories. I want to write a novel, but I'm still developing the plot. Till then I will continue to freelance for my Univ newspaper and another magazine. I have also started learning French now and I already hate the French "R" and "U" LOL

Apart from English and Hindi, I also speak Gujarati and a tiny bit of Arabic.

Go to top