India-Forums

Introduce urself (Page 28)

fish Groupbie
fish
fish

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Hey! Thought I might drop everyone a line aswel...

Let's begin with: why Fish? Mmm...coz I have friends who think they are really funny but are infact, utterly unimaginative. See, my name is reality is Nish. Bingo! Clap You figured it. Nish Fish! It rhymes! WOoHOo! Now, some of mates don't even remember ma real name. Ha! I'm stuck.

And yeah, anyone a fan of Finding Nemo?! I love that movie, very aquatic! Smile And no, I was fish way before this movie came out. But I love Nemo and he has a throne at the bottom of ma bed! Cuddly soft toy. And I have named all ma mates after the characters in the movie! Sad but if your friend looks like Doreeee and acts like Doreeee, they franlky deserve it! Revenge can be cute and sweet! LOL

I can type for ever and have tons of time at ma disposal. Mmm...I'm female, if you haven't figured yet from ma psycho babble and I'm taking a gap year! Exam board gave me the wrong grades! For a month! Ouch Going to university in October. Can't wait! Big smile Signed up to be an Architect! Seven years...here goes... And in the mean time I'm job hunting and planning ma ventures abroad to exotic paradises! Wink

Born in Mumbai, spent ma childhood living round the corner from the likes of BigB and Madhuri Dixit, and I lived across from Govinda! I could see into his balcony! LOL Ya, and then I moved to Kenya, to ma father's African roots, only for the old man decided he wanted to move back to England, so here I am. Can speak Guju, Hindi, English, French, Swahilli (but sadly it's fading Unhappy ) and learning Japanese at the mo.

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Im.. Tanisha :) IF U HAVENT GUESSED!!LOL
14Wink
Luw John Abraham!!HeartHeartHeart
I wuz born in Canada and live there... but im in india rite now..
9th grade...
Have an broAngry     Evil SmileOlder BroEvil Smile
... =] Luw going on India Forums
I like both... indian and hollywood moviez
And in a girlSmile Wifout a Valentine on IFCry
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 4:10am | IP Logged

my name is rashma...im from south india.right now 16 turning 17 this april.languages i can speak-english,hindi,punjabi,malayalam,tamil.i watch almost all tv shows my favourites are kth,kyunki,kkavyanjali,kasauti and many more.

Edited by mere_pyaar - 18 February 2005 at 1:16pm
*Jane* Senior Member
*Jane*
*Jane*

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

I am currently 16 and living in the US and can speak Hindi, English and Spanish. My favorite soaps are passions, Kunki saas bhi kabhi bahoh thi, astitva, and Kise apna kahein (which are practically all the soaps I have ever watched). I am a big fan of Harry Potter, both Books and movies, and I love Japanese cartoons.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I am 15, and I live in California. Smile
ultaseedha Newbie
ultaseedha
ultaseedha

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hi All

I am Male 27, getting 28 this july. Joined this forum last month to make some new friends and loved it. I am a UK based Pakistani and IT professional. Love coming to this forum and read nutty grutty suff.

Love to all

have fun

puru19 Newbie
puru19
puru19

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

hi friends

my name is purnimaSmile

i m software engineer and married in delhi.....this forum is so nice...because all updates are ready here thanx for good informationBig smile

purnimaClap

Edited by puru19 - 09 March 2005 at 10:13pm
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I am twelve, was born on 12 August 1992 in Lisbon, Portugal in the Summer time. When I was born , My mom had problems with me....... Guess I was evil at that time too.

Go to top