India-Forums

Introduce urself (Page 26)

*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hi all, my name is puja born and rasied in southern cali, love kth, kdmh, ksbkbt, jjkn and piya ka ghar. Ive been a silent member of this forum for a long time, but finally had some things to say so i signed up... since then im addicted, im a freshmen in college, major business and hope to end up a CEO of a big company, if only i stopped coming here and posting... anyways hope to get to know u all...

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hi!!!!! My name iz Jenny itz my nickname anyways, jazmine aint my name really, ppl dont pronounce my name properly n i hate it when ppl do dat. my sign iz leo so im likly to rule (LOL) im 12, i live in Reading, UK. im a hindu ofcourse!!!! Born in Portugal, then moved to EnglandCry. I would like to be a Doctor, singer or get in to films n serials. I luv watchin KDMH, KTH,Kareena Kareena n Kabhie Haan Kabhie Naa (big joker!!!!). i can speak English, portuguese, hindi, gujerati, french, a bit of spanich n italiann learn german rite now. thats it really, if want to know more abt me den mail me at............................. actually i wont tell u find it by urselfs.lol        & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;Xau!!!!(ciao)                          
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
hey im not really ready to tell my name but im 13 and i have 3 friends that are involoved in this site shahidlover, cowz_lover and ~*sheens*~, and i live in Canada and im in a group called KFL and i LOVE srk and basketball and i am punjabi and i know 4 languages punjabi, hindi (a bit), french(a bit), and english a lot, and i like Buttercup from the powerpuff girls i like going on the comp and watching tv and i like hanging around with my friends alot and in my free time i like going on msn and india-forums.com and i like playing antashri with my friends at scool. K laterz everyone if u would like to no more abt me pm me. k byeSmile
sweetyvk Senior Member
sweetyvk
sweetyvk

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Hey I am sweetyvk--as you can guess, it not my real name

I live in Queens, NY.  I am in 10th grade.  I enjoy school, watching tv--especially Indian soaps and cartoons including Spongebob, Simpsons, etc.- I love to play video games.  I also like going to school, cooking, and reading.  I can speak english, punjabi, hindi, and a bit of spanish.  I can understand gujrati, urdu and some other languages--i learned them by watching soaps--thank god for TV

oh yeah---i am a girl, 16 years old, thats enough info.

Edited by sweetyvk - 15 January 2005 at 11:21am
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
hey i am 15 yrs old...i live in the US...i am in grade 9...as my screenname suggests i am friendly and luv pple...i also like benji madden (my avatar)...he's hott...my fav color is black!!!

guess thats enough info...
ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hi My name is Ahmed. I am 19yrs old. I was born in Karachi, Pakistan. i moved to USA at the age of 15. I am Sophomore at Tallahassee Community College. I plan to go to FSU for bachelors , I am studying Accounting.

My hobbies are to hang around with my friends, listen to music, travel, and last but not least I love to play Cricket. I play cricket for Florida. I wish i was in pakistan right now, I would have tried my level best to get into the team, but oh well, now i am here, and life is different.

thanks.
shwets Newbie
shwets
shwets

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Hi I am Shweta,

Born in UP, India. Living in LA.

Am 26, a senior in accounting, graduating in May 05.

Hobbies: websurfing, which is why I am at this site :D

tupa Groupbie
tupa
tupa

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged

hey i m tupa, 24 yrs old, completed mba major in finance, looking 4 jobs here n dere, my hobbies r listening to music, watching tv, hanging round with friends n travelling.

my favourite???? samir soni.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by tupa - 16 January 2005 at 2:53am

Go to top