Introduce urself - Page 61

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi every1 my name is veni. I am 12 years old and live in the United KIngdom, Birmingham 😊 😊 😊
Hi everyone. I'm 17 years old, live in Texas and am studying to be a doctor... I love to drink coffee, and read the daily comics... I found out about this forum from a google search when I discovered Kaise Yeh Pyaar Hai in June.
Hey guys. I'm from Canada and I'm a big Astitva fan. Interests? TV, movies, sports, the usuals.😉
hi, there

my name is Gurjit, I'm in Canada as well...

nice to "meet" you all...
hi evry1 [:P] im meghna..live in canada bc..i heard all my frnd talkin bout dis..so i jus decided 2 b a part of it 2..n livin here in canada means u gotta b so many episodes behind.. [:^(] so dis seems 2 b an xellent way 2 b up2date [;)] if u guys hav ne questions...feel free 2 ask...daz all 4 now.. [:P]
Hi im Sarah, i live in Canada...i learned about this forum from a friend......the updates in this site are great.. 😊
hi i am a fan of kyph, got hooked on it by my mom. I love the fact that you guys put the updates on here. it really helps me keep track of the soap, cause i don't have sony tv.
Hi guys ,
i am new to the forum and am really enjoying the friendly atmosphere here ,my name is Amriz and iam a doctor but i dont practice anymore bc my kids r too small so i love watching tv most of the free time i get from my busy routine,hope i will be able to make friends here .Although i wont be able to post any updates but i am an ardent fan of all the great members who do that, 😉 heeeeee.
tc.
Hello there

This is a great idea to get to know each other... Well, about me.. my name is Mary. I live in New York. I am a computer professional. I love this forum.
he i dont know much india-forums but it sounds like fun place to be.
i singnd up in us & i am in fitst year of college. i like college more then a high school. i work part time.
i have to visit the web once a day, i am like adicted to this web it is somuch fun.