Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksid thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hello all!! have introduced myself more than 4 times and am still unable to read the updates. can someone help??
Radhi1 thumbnail
Hi! This is Sij, I am from California, USA...

Thanks, for wonderful updates...
kkserials thumbnail
Hello All....I liket this website!!! Itz gr8! [:)]
chandana_18 thumbnail
hi i am new and i follow zee soaps
sabz86 thumbnail

About yourself: My name is Sabina ..I'm 19 been watching Astitva basically since the beginning
City/Country:Live in Toronto, Canada
Interests:Computer, watching Tv of course, MSNing, and prolly working out
How you found India Forums:FOund it off google have been enjoying it since
sonam11 thumbnail
hi.. im sonam. from singapore and i am a student (unfortunately)..
raven thumbnail
Hi Friends Iam raven new member of this forum, and i should say that this forum is really cool.....i enjoy a lot here this is the destination where i want to reach everytime when i surf net....
             now about me iam 17 yrs old and in 12th std.studying hard to get good marks in board exams.iam an indian and proud to be an indian.
                      my hobbies are singing,reading and playing badminton surfing net is a time pass only....!
             so this is me! what about u people(who are reading my intro.)please reply me. i will be waiting and want to be friends with you all and a important thing i believe in neat and clean friendship so plese mind that.
                    best wishes to all forum members.love ya all........Rave. ⭐️
cutechoti thumbnail
hi friends,

i am riddhi. i also like watching kahin to hoga. Thought i was reading the article for quite a long time but haven't posted anything till yet. all of you are great and ur story as well. i am from India and like all of you Rajiv's big fan. i am a delhi hite and a working girl.

Best wishes to all of you.

Luv you all
Riddhi 😳
z3hra thumbnail
hey this is zehra from pakistan..
m 15..nd i study in the 10th grade
merchant thumbnail
hi,
I am Pinky.
I live in US and I am a SW Eng by Profession