Introduce urself - Page 19

Posted: 19 years ago

This is a great idea to get to know everyone!

Well, my screen name Tin24 but my real name is Sanah. I live in Toronto Canada and am currently in University. I am 20 years old but I have to say I am immature for my age and still a child at heartπŸ˜›πŸ˜†. I speak english and urdu (but my urdu is a little weak). I plan on getting into Marketing and or Advertising. I love listening to music, watching tv, and spending time with family and friends. I really enjoy this forum and am glad I got the chance to get to know all of you guys!😊

Hey everyone!! I'm galactic(not my real name...pretty obvious huh!)

This is a real cool idea!! I actually had no idea that there were soo many teenagers on the forum.

I live in Mumbai,India. I just turned 16 on 20th Dec!! I'm in 11th std.I love watching T V ,reading, playing and watching Tennis(Federer rocks!), watching soccer(Real Madrid and i just looovvvee Raul), and F1(Schumi ofcourse!!!)

I joined the forum pretty recently but i just got hooked on to it!!

Hey Everyone My name is Amna and i am 19 years old and i live in unetd state in New york and i love this forum and i love all ur comments on everything .....
Originally posted by shabeeb

πŸ˜ŠHi everybody 😊

πŸ˜‰ My name is shabeeb ....I'm from maldives.I dunno many languages like u guys.. but kno hindi..not much..I have seen many filmstars and drama series stars even ... when they came to maldives... but I like to meet kulraj ......anways.......πŸ˜‰

princess..!!

πŸ˜‰   ur !deA oF maKInG tH!S plAcE iS grEAt...I lIkE u πŸ‘THANK U PRINCESS πŸ‘ 

i'm glad you are enjoying this. thanks for the compliment!!

πŸ˜› Oh..!! Princess.........πŸ˜› 

u r making me shy.....😳 

anyways....thank u and  I like u...   πŸ˜‰      

Hi Friends!
I am an engineer (Electronics & Telecom) from India.I am currently studying for my MBA entrance exams.The course starts only in June,hence I'm getting some good time to log on to this forum,which is absolutely fantastic!
I love making new friends,writing,music.I play the synth sometimes (dont know much).
I love jjkn..
and ofcourse all you lovely people here..
You can call me Daisy.

my name is maryam and u all ca me mIcKy...well anii not only u r a teenager in this group i am also a teenager and also i am da youngest in dis forum iam 12 years old...i am a pre school student ...i am in class 7 and soon i am going to reach 8(inshaallah)i love making new frnds,love alot to tease my elder bro and my elder sis (i am da youngest from all of my siblings)and i love to play basket ball at also i am a champion of basket ball tournament

lvv

miCkYπŸ˜‰

hey im a teenie as well im 14 i live in canada was born in punjab india though im a sikh o ya forgot my name is as u all no manjot love to watch tv and chat with my friends on msn and reading stuff on this forum

hi guys.......

I am zindagi (not my real name but my grandma use to call me that .. I was her zindagi) born in india ........ but living here (in New York) for gods know since when......Hindu by birth...... love hinduism and buddisim by nature.. i am 22 yrs old....... i am currently doing my MBA in finance......I love to talk........only if i like u.........can't help it because i am scorpio by sign......

hi guyz!!!

i m Alisha frm pak.i love to tease frends n talk wd those person whome i like.i m recently doing my A levels i m 17 years old!!