Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spingirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi,

I am from US.  I love Kashish.  I am not a new member but like to meet other members of the forum.  RECENTLY I have stopped watching JJKN.  It is nothing but a "bakwas".  Anyway timings in US conflict with Kashish.  Whenever I can I read the updates. 

alicia thumbnail

hi everybody , Alicea here from USA. I m a programmer. Nice to hv a group like this

heya26 thumbnail
hi my name is heya. I am from texas. I found IndiaForums accidentally while browsing the web. Awesome site👏. Very addictive.
lapisazure thumbnail

Hi,

I'm Lapisazure.   

I watch Jassi in the States.

Googling is what lead me to the daily forum.

shabirak thumbnail

Hi

I am from USA, one of my friend told me about this site from that day i am hooked up to site

htfd thumbnail

Hi ,

I am an accountant by profession and i live in US and am hooked to these updates. I am not good with words, so please the moderators don't deprive me from accessing these updates.

sas

FunkyFreshGurl thumbnail
Hi,
I'm from Toronto, Canada and I luv meeting and getting to know new people. So great idea, Princess. I really like to watch JJKN but I'm also informed of all the hollywood news. I luv all updates that peeps rite so thanx..
l8er😉

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow....i am soooooo late!!!! well anyway.....
hi...i am gunia.....
i am 17 now officially and in 11th grade!!!
i love this forum....like my second home!!!
love evreyone here!!!!
oh i live in Pa,USA.....kinda weird rite?
indocanadian thumbnail
my name is karan kapoor im from canada and i found this site from google
safar thumbnail
Hi My name is Sahar and i live in usa I am very delighted to be part of this great forum. thanks

peace