Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

hello all....nice to know you people...

don't worry annie i will give you comapny.

My name is Naina(pet name)and i live in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.I am currently studying in grade 11 in the comerce stream(still at school.....sigh).Isn't there anyone from this part of the world??

I love reading books of all kinds.My faves are afcourse books by Dan Brown and Harry Potter..i read a lot of Chicken Soups and mcNaughts and many others.I know 4 languages namely English,Hindi,Marathi and Arabic.I planning to learn french this winter break.

I aspire to become a journalist or writer....though i am also planning to take up marketing as i love that subject.

gosh ... and i wish i was a grown up so that i could drive cars and work full time.It must be really nice being big......atleast u don't have ur mum screaming at you if ur room is messy...........

and yes....i simply ADORE samir soni.

well,thts all i guess

Hey crazyabout purab (Naina)

Dont worry ..........I am from the same place

I am Sara , 18 and I live in Sharjah , United Arab Emirates........ and I am in my first year at college...

I love reading ......... anything from newspapers (Tabloid)  to magazines to Harry Potter books except of course for my study material I can read almost anything. Needless to say HP Books are my favorite books right now.

I also love watching movies especially romance, comedy and the sorts........... and am a crazy Cricket fan too.....

If there is something I can't live without then it has to be MUSIC......and seeing Apurva Agnihotri at least once in a day.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
xsonyxo thumbnail

welll.... i'm 13... my name is SANIA..... live in illinois... am becoming ADDICTED to I-F ๐Ÿ˜› ...want to become an engineer, doctor, or a simple housewife ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ....am crazy about dramas and movies๐Ÿ˜› loove SRK and Rani Mukherjee.... ooh... n i'm also crazy about music๐Ÿ˜›... hehe.... especially HINDI! ....and... i looove I-F!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi everyone

i am ivan (ivan belongs to the middle part of my first name) .

female

22 years old

student

originally from fiji Is

now in BC , Canada

Edited by ivan - 19 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey everyone,

I am 20 years old;

female;

living in Toronto, Canada. Currently doing my BBA (3rd Year).  I am originally from Delhi, India.

Loooooooveeeee music, SRK and I-F.

๐Ÿ˜›

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey everybody i m rida currently i m 13 yrs old but will turn 14 in april i m living in pakistan and doing my o levels and offcourse i m a girl and i love watching television/movies and listening to musik and i m really addicted to I-F and i luvvvv I-F....!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 19 years ago
PKGEE thumbnail

Hi everyone

Although i have a strange name๐Ÿ˜• i am actually a girl from the U.K, i am 20 years of age and curently am studing law. It's a bit of a long course (5 years) but i am enjoying it. I  have just started to use the I-F and i think it is great.๐Ÿ˜Š

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey everyone My name is Sarah. I m 21 years old living in Connecticut, US. Originally I m from Pakistan. Currently I m a Junior at University of Connecticut (UCON) studying Pharmacy and also working there as an Assessment Assistant. One of my interest is to collect Salman Khan posters....i just love him. I love to read abt him and watch his movies. I also like to watch soap operas thats the main reason i became member of India-Forum.
sukh thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ณhi everyone.

my name is sukh.

i,m 25 going to be years old

i worked as a manager assit. in a company.

i,m really friendly person. i do like cooking, music danch  etc etc.

i do like tv & movies. even i don,t watch a lot anymore.

i love  I -F  today tomarrow & always.๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sukh - 18 years ago
SnowAngel thumbnail

Hey there

my name is Kalpita

I am from Illinois

14.5 yrs old. lol! had to add in the 1/2

umm... i enjoy music of any kind, like going online, and enjoy playing/cracking jokes.

mahn786ch thumbnail

Thanks Princess! That is a good idea!!!

Well guys I am Maheen as you can read under my msgโ€ฆ I am 15 going to be 16 in Nov. 12, my birthday.  I am a student and live in USA.  I am really addicted to this forum and the reason that got me here was JJKN.  It is great to be with you guys! I was absent from the forum for about more than two weeks because I was really sick but now I am back.  I love to cook, make friends, and listen to musicโ€ฆ soft and simple musicโ€ฆ not a big fan of Jazz and disco.  Anyways once again thanks Princess for a wonderful idea!