Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali308

I wouldn't mind having such a cute personal chauffer to drive me all around town๐Ÿ˜‰

heheheh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...who would.....infact I would probably spend the entire day in the car๐Ÿ˜‰
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooooooppppppsssss  allegra.........i gotta be careful......u read minds tooo๐Ÿ˜‰
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

.... and need someone to takeover our workload....after all he is the "king of takeover"๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘ very good one, ides!

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
good one ides๐Ÿ‘...  I for one would definitely not mind haing one like that around me right now๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
Ritambhara thumbnail
This is a great idea to get to know each other... Well, about me.. my name is Ritambhara. I live in Chicago. I'm in the category of the late 30s, an IT Professional, and totally in love with this forum. 
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hi Ritambhara, That is a very nice avatar you have there..
SANDY thumbnail
Hey I like to drive myself most of the time. I just want Purab because he understands Jassi so well. He knows what she is feeling without her saying a word about it. Those are the kind of friends you want. Some of us have that kind of luck but for a very short time.
alliha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

The one twin (i think mary kate) had an eating disorder problem recently.  did you hear about that??

hey anjali yeah i did hear about that its terrible what ppl do to look good....i think now mary kate and ashley have lost their looks i think when they were 16 with the golden hair and curls they looked gorgeous...have u ever wondered how it would be to have a twin?

*Anjali* thumbnail
i TOTALLY agree alliha.  They did look good before.  Now they look like plastic dolls or something.  They look really fake with gobs and gobs of makeup on ๐Ÿคข I wouldn't mind having a twin sis.  I only have an older brother which is boring. I think it would be fun to have a twin that looked like me! ( maybe I could get her to take my exams for me ๐Ÿ˜†) What do you say????????
kaleidoscope thumbnail
having a twin sister is also boring anjali ..............