hi i'm Karan Patel from Delhi,India

Cya around 😉
Posted: 18 years ago
hi ppl......
i m shikha...n seriously i m really happy to be here

cheers!!!

Hi myself shashank,

I'm very new to this site and i dont know how to use it? But it seems that it wud be fun using it as it is having lot of indian serials, if they work. Can anyone plz tell me that whether i wud be able to see those indian serials or not.

Originally posted by Princess

Hi guys, i had an idea. everyone on this website like each other a lot, but we don't know anything about each other. so i thought maybe we can share who we are with each other. I am going to start it with info about myself and if u guys like u can tell us about yourselves too. 😃

As my screen name suggest i am a female and live in Canada, British Columbia. I am not going to tell u my really name yet. I am a grade 12 student and i want to be a teacher and maybe go into films or something. I like reading and listening to music and i can speak 3 different languages: Punjabi, Hindi and English. I don't know what else to say. if u guys have any question about myself feel free to ask.

How's going to be next?

hi everyone this is arjun. heard abt this forum from telugu bazar.com
hi guys, i am new to the forum. Look forward to getting updates from my fav. shows and meeting great people. 😳
Hi, This is vinod, I am IT professional, I am from Mumbai & heard about this in google.
Hi,
I am Subhash, I am from Bombay & work in an IT company.
Nice to get in touch with new technology.
HELLO GUYS I AM SUNDUS FROM KARACHI PAKISTAN
AND I AM ENJOYING HERE 2 MUCH
😉 Hello people i m Tina - 😛 I've heard this site is awesome thts y joined it , well abt me i m a high school senior- cant wait to graduate- well thts abt it