Introduce urself - Page 11

Posted: 19 years ago

hello !!

i am nishi .my full name is Nish*tha but friends call me nishi.i am from bangalore and right now studying engineering

Edited by nishi - 19 years ago
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

I am also stuck with a brother an NOOO SISTER!!

me too😭😭in fact I dont even have any female cousins 😭....its s real drag at times because ur male cousins just can't identify with u....

Well Hello,

My name is Rahima 26 muslim female from London, born and brought up here.  I work as an IT Analyst, and love my job.  Seems like not many of you are from my end of town. Nice hearing from you. Well a bit about me, I love Poertry/ghazals a true picesean. Best of all single and lovin it even though parents are trying to marry me off, but aint found the Purab of my dreams...

Hey u will find ur Purab....Inshallah.....just keep looking😉
inshallah u will find your purab!
Hi! I am Deepika (paayal is my cutest little neice's name) From Usa and i recently joined this forum and i really like the updates on jjkn, and most of the topics here.  I am aslo in my late 20's, love listening to music and watching movies.
And its really nice to get to know you guys. Takecare all, Later.........
Edited by paayal007 - 19 years ago
Hey thanks guys, real nice to know i have so many prayers with me... I will keep you updated if i strike it lucky!
full house 😆 .. i used to watch it
I liked Full House too. I even used to read the "Stephanie" and "Michelle" books which were published. 😆

hello all....nice to know you people...

don't worry annie i will give you comapny.

My name is Naina(pet name)and i live in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.I am currently studying in grade 11 in the comerce stream(still at school.....sigh).Isn't there anyone from this part of the world??

I love reading books of all kinds.My faves are afcourse books by Dan Brown and Harry Potter..i read a lot of Chicken Soups and mcNaughts and many others.I know 4 languages namely English,Hindi,Marathi and Arabic.I planning to learn french this winter break.

I aspire to become a journalist or writer....though i am also planning to take up marketing as i love that subject.

gosh ... and i wish i was a grown up so that i could drive cars and work full time.It must be really nice being big......atleast u don't have ur mum screaming at you if ur room is messy...........

and yes....i simply ADORE samir soni.

well,thts all i guess