New Members Intro

Introduce urself - Page 8

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Alliha, thanks for answering my question. As u already know i live in British Columbia, Canada. I came to Canada almost 5 years ago. At that time i wasn't able to speak any English, but look at me know, i can speak and write English very well (i am a really bad speller).

Thanks, Princess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soobs_k thumbnail

Hi all

I am Suba I am new to this forum and I really like it. I have been moving around the world quite a bit but now I am in a country (singapore) that does not telecast Sony programes๐Ÿ˜ญ I miss watching JJKN and this forum gives me what I need. Great updates by Deadly keep it up!!

Thanks

Edited by soobs_k - 19 years ago
devi thumbnail

Hi,

I am Devi and perhaps the oldest. so maybe I should rename myself " Ruby Mom".  I am originally from Guyana, but now resides in New York. Married with two boys, I happened to watch JJKN about the time Armaan and Malika got engaged the first time and has been completely hooked. The thing though is, I do not speak Hindi and does not understand the Hindi, I follow the show and understand a few things. So I  was searching the web for a JJKN site where they may be translation of the show and lo and behold, what do I find, this god sent site!  I visit everyday. Great reading about all of you. We are all scattered around the world, but connected by one thing, our love of JJKN. IF Armaan gets Jassi, I think that will be the nastiest taste in my mouth. 

dotme thumbnail

hey..guys..its really nice to know u ol'.can u believe it.....we ol r from different parts of the world and from ol walks of life..and we still have one thing is common...we ol love jjkn.Guess...jjkn is doing more than just "entertaining"..its bringing ol' of us together.

well....me....im a gemologist and currently working for a well known nyc jewellery designer.I live in nj and work in nyc and i love "jjkn" and "koi dil mein hai".

btw....can u guess my real name? (hint is in my screen name)

feel free to ask any questions.

kaleidoscope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dotme

well....me....im a gemologist and currently working for a well known nyc jewellery designer.I live in nj and work in nyc and i love "jjkn" and "koi dil mein hai".

WOW gemologist ..................that is so cool ๐Ÿ˜›

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali308

Anju!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  btw, was he ash???? ๐Ÿ˜‰

that is what i want to know๐Ÿ˜‰

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Hahaha. I don't remember much, I was too embarrassed to check him out properly ๐Ÿ˜‰, but whatever I do remember I will say 'not bad'. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

progga00 thumbnail
hi! this is progga from bangladesh. i did my MEngSc. in Electrical Engineering from Australia and now i am teaching in a university in Dhaka,Bangladesh. in my leisure time i log on to this website and just love to read your discussions. you guys are really great. and last of all i am a Purab fan!
Archie thumbnail

Hi Everyone,

Good to read about you all. I'm in my late 20s working in Silicon Valley (Northern California). The first impression I got was all were teenagers in this group! But after reading about you all, I'm glad to see that there are few around of my age too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Are there all girls in this forum or any guys out there too (except Vijay)?

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashwirya Shetty

Hahaha. I don't remember much, I was too embarrassed to check him out properly ๐Ÿ˜‰, but whatever I do remember I will say 'not bad'. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

not bad eh...... still blushing๐Ÿ˜‰