New Members Intro

Introduce urself - Page 4

ahmed316us thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yeah we had four hurricanes in a month, but I live in tallahassee, i got lucky, we only had 50 mph winds. I am still in florida, living happy life😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
😭 i feel so small...

.. other then rabeea no one is my age here

i feel so.. so..so..so like a baby

maybe i should start crying like one too 😭

(oh wait.. i already do πŸ˜† )

but you guys are lucky.. you guys have a better chance with samir soni then me.. he's like a 100 yrs older then me!! 😭

but still.. i adore him ❀️
ides thumbnail
awwwwww...............hey annie.....adoration is not bound by age....so lady I  would say u have as much a chance with Samir Soni as anyone else here....btw crying does not make u  a baby....it just means u r  more sensitive.....and we all luv u here regardless of ur ageπŸ‘πŸΌ
Smile thumbnail

Hi,

Its a fantastic idea to know each other on this forum. 

Let me introduce myself, my name is smile and its not my real name. I am in my late twenties. I am basically a Nepali but born and bought up in Bangalore.  I work for the most happening industrying in the world i.e., a Biotech industry - the current craze after IT. I love Bangalore city and the people over here and so is the same with forum too.  I love this forum and the people over here.  Its the togetherness, this forum has reached the heights of popularity and Thanks a ton to Vijay too.  In short my day is not complete without browsing this site.  Love u all.

Keep Smiling,

Smile

Morgoth thumbnail

Wow, its great to see so many ppl describing themselves! We even have a linguist on the forum. Excellent that you know so many languages, Lena!

As for me, you all can call me Mystica😊

I'm a 2nd yr B.Com student living in Ontario, Canada. Like KK, I too aspire to become a CA. In the meantime, I love reading novels (esp the Harry Potter series and anything written by Dan Brown), writing short stories and playing the piano in my spare time (even though Beethoven would probably be rolling in his grave every time I attempted to play Fur Elise).

Also, how can I forget to mention that I too am a part of the India Forums Addicts Society! πŸ˜†

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
rshshah5 thumbnail
Hey Girls...I am sh*tal from Dallas, Texas and turned 30 last year. Guess I must be the older one in the group. Well I have 2 boys and work full time. So life is busy as it can be. I am orginally from Bombay and do plan to visit back home this year and also am going to try to meet Samir Soni. I have too..he is just too dashing and so I have to meet him. Ofcourse my husband doesn't know of my plan and so it is our secret. LOL πŸ˜‰
Anyway nice reading about ya-all and hope to keep in touch.
allegra thumbnail
Hi Sheetal
I'm originally from Bombay and I'm planning to visit home this year too - haven't finalized the date yet.
rshshah5 thumbnail
Cool allegra. Yeah i am looking forward to the trip as it has been a while.
- Sheetal
allegra thumbnail
Hey, maybe we can try to meet Samir Soni together 😊
(kidding)Edited by allegra - 19 years ago
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hi sheetal don't feel that you are the oldest one in forum. i am 2 years older than you, turned 32 last saturday. i work full time and a university student on part time bases. live in ontario canada. have 4 year old son named ishan, thus my id ishan2000.

very good idea, and a good chance to introduce each other.

raj