m new here..
luv the show
nusshermin thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi my name is nusrat..i really KYPH
Ishane thumbnail
Hi Friends

I am Ishane, student, living in stkm Sweden.
Tejendra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

Hi guys, i had an idea. everyone on this website like each other a lot, but we don't know anything about each other. so i thought maybe we can share who we are with each other. I am going to start it with info about myself and if u guys like u can tell us about yourselves too. 😃

As my screen name suggest i am a female and live in Canada, British Columbia. I am not going to tellu my really name yet. I am a grade 12 student and i want to be a teacher and maybe go into films or something. I like reading and listening to music and i can speak 3 different languages: Punjabi, Hindi and English. I don't know what else to say. if u guys have any question about myself feel free to ask.

How's going to be next?

Canadian_jatti thumbnail
I have I'm Canadian jatt from Canada, I'm addicted to serials, but don't get access to many of them here ...hence i love this site...
nomadness thumbnail
hi friends i live in america and i love watching jassi and discussing the serial with other forum members!

NandaniAddict thumbnail
Welcome 2 India-Forums
Everyone
heya thumbnail
hi im heya. im from US. and i found this site while browsing the net. very addictive.
NandaniAddict thumbnail
Yup

Hi,
Welcome To India-Forums

I Am Daud|18|Male|Canada

Hope U Enjoy
Pachu.P thumbnail
Welcome to IF everybody!!!!

I'M: PaChU/18/FeMaLe/UsA!!!