Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
same here ............ saturday 1 was nice episode ........... 😃😃😃........... but i think it was a little dragged in beginning & a hasty finish 😆😆😆.............
good to see duo 2gether after long time 😆😆😆😆........... comparatively to friday .....sat was better 😆😆.............. friday 1 was quite predictable 😆😆😆😆.............  guess both got shot on same day 😆😆😆😆.....daya sir didn't forget glasses 🤓 in both  😆😆😆😆😆

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They finished it hurriedly. The climax could be made more thrilling.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
though it was nice to see the duo together, did you guys notice that they didn't interact with each other.  I wanted that masti wala baatein between them 😛 

CID is allthough a serious show, there is no harm with little chatpata masti like Abhi-Tarika etc.,  😉 

BTW, I don't like Kajal always behind Daya Sir... whenever she is there on scene, she always follows Daya Sir while the other guys go the other way around 😒
m_kal2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywomen22

though it was nice to see the duo together, did you guys notice that they didn't interact with each other.

They interacted once in the bureau while Abhijeet was writing the points on the board, remember?
ACP was there with them they were discussing the case, but just once.😲
I also want some light conversation between them as before.
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good morning .....................😛😛 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.....pretty, purni & Mitali.............. 😛😛😛

Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Happy V'day to u too PMD. 😃
Nice to see u all after 2 days.
😃 😃
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Congrats!! We r on the 100th page.👏 👏 👏

I am taking a break, will come back soon.
😊
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywomen22

though it was nice to see the duo together, did you guys notice that they didn't interact with each other.  I wanted that masti wala baatein between them 😛 ------ i am happy atleast they started to come together 😆😆😆........warna they stayed alone since AKAKR 😒 ,.......... they didn't had even 1 scene together
😭

CID is allthough a serious show, there is no harm with little chatpata masti like Abhi-Tarika etc.,  😉---- same here ... it comes as a nice punch in b/w serious discussion 😆😆😆

BTW, I don't like Kajal always behind Daya Sir... whenever she is there on scene, she always follows Daya Sir while the other guys go the other way around 😒------- exactly 😡😡............. she even went behind him in CGA 😆😆😆😆.............

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok mitali ji... come soon...........purni ji & prettyji.. no reply what happened? not accepting my V-day wishes....
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika21

good morning .....................😛😛 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.....pretty, purni & Mitali.............. 😛😛😛

same to u dear 😃😃😃................... yahan bhi pigtails 😆😆😆