Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! Ragzzzzz....ur siggys and icons are AWESOMEEEE!!!! Can't help staring at them. MoNaya have made our day yet again. Your creations are beautiful, Ragz 🤗
The worlds adorablestt (don't know if that is a word or not :SS) real love story!😳.

People seem to think love is to define what you feel inside but in reality the word love is nothing ...whats shared between two people who geniunely like to be with each other is something that can never be defined in words, because that feeling is too deep and too ethereal for anyone besides those two people to understand!

Sanaya and Mohit defintely have realized what love is and thats the us in their relationship, the fact that how two different individuals came together to being a whole....the perfect fit..thats what they are.

& arjun's reaction....''ek chapatti dena''😆😆😆 it was expected....when its true love... it spreads its essence among all...so how could AB have not noticed.

I wish MS the best for their future, defintely a very very very pyari/alag si love story. ❤️

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
@Ashu..thanks so much sweets 🤗 i know Monaya have made our day yet again! feels so good and as always i have to get to work, but im so looking forward to this day! coz its gonna be awesome!

@Sajjal..beautifully said hon, a big hug to you 🤗
josh135 thumbnail

ii love love loveee monaya!!! sucha good intervieww luved it! I want them to get married soon :)

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear Thanks a ton 4 sharing GR8 magazine interview and Pictures with us all 🤗...Thanks🤗............U rock dear👍🏼..........

Man Wow!! Monaya interview 😍...Wow!!👏👏 What a Fabulous interview..just Mindblowing totally superb👍🏼⭐️⭐️👏👏.......I loved reading the whole interview and each n every answer was Awesome n excellent...👏..............and the pictures of GR8 magazine photoshoot were Amazing n Fantastic👍🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏.......................Interview was Just Rocking👏👏👏.......

Monaya rock👏👏👏..they are very sweet ,lovely,awesome n Superb human beings..........👏👏👏.........What a Droolable interview😍 .completely Awesome n Stupendous...........👍🏼 .....I am completely in drooling mode ..drooling over Monaya😍................

thanks once again dear 4 sharing such a amazing and superb interview n pictures of Monaya with us all..Thanks🤗.......

Gunjan😊😊...

ayesha_80 thumbnail
So true, Ragz. MoNaya can light up even the gloomiest environment. And this interview has touched me soooo much. It has really made me go deep down the thought process to see the beauty of love. Hats off to them!
ragzz. thumbnail
exactly Ashu, i mean we have always seen the offscreen masti and laughs !! and this time they have spoken their hearts out, they share a beautiful relationship and im so happy to know that Arjun has such amazing friends and MoNaya themselves have such an amazing person's support with them always!
Sanlicious thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😍😍😍😍😍😍
I'm Dead Now.....................arghhhhhhhhhh, why am I always Late whenever, Monaya interviews or segments come......and for that I hate studies😡
Coming back, OMGGGGG what an interview...................Firstly, thanks aditti for the interview and picsssssssssss😳
So genuine, open, beautiful and realistic answers by both of them👏
This is what makes them extra-januable as they are open, genuine, honest and Gawd, what a beautiful relationship they possess with each other................I love them TOGETHER soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much..........Hayeeeeeee, so cutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So,

Mohit straight away said, ''I Love You'' and Sanaya was like ''do consider and realise what u said'' OMG she's such a sweetheart...........she wanted proper commitment😳

Who's the boss????And ofcourse it's Sanaya😆She orders and he follows like a sweet obedient Boyfriend👏😊

Awwww, San went to Mohit's place to surprise him.....woke him up☺️ and baked the cake herself..........................Omgggg these two are just....................

So Arjun Knew first about their relationship....actually, I always knew, it's Arjun only who knows this from very early......Again, such a sweet rocking TRIO....MoNayaJun😳

Mohit really wants to marry her sooooooon and I really loved his answer......''I'll never let anything change their relationship...............OMGGGGGGGGGGGG So cute, romantic, committed, januable and caring Boyfriend😳

And now, the pics were just SUPERB..................That made me blusssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Yes, Ragz. For me, somehow this inerview isn't just abt fun. There is loadsss more to it. It has such a deep emotional meaning in it.

I've said earlier in this thread also...through this interview, MoNaya have defined love for me. And i've realized that only genuine hearts can give such a beautiful meaning to "love". MoNaya are defo extremely lucky *touchwood*