Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya in gr8 - feb 2011(pics added)!! - Page 5

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGG Mohit is d Most sweetest guy hav ever seen!! i mean the way he surprised her☺️☺️❤️ n awwww San bcame senti!!! Love them even more for their simplicity n Down to earth nature!! the more i cme to knw bout them the more i fall in love wid them❤️❤️
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
yup Sumz!! imagine he was the only one sitting quietly but was actually looking at Sanz and wishing she is opp him...awwwww man!! their love story was just meant to be 😍
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

i also dint know c was my co-star and i found her to b pretty,intelligent,n beautiful.and at that tym i actually wished that c shud be opp me!

He is such a  cuuuute person man,,!!! ☺️   🤣   🤪  Chance pe dance marofier.. 🤣  On the very irst day se hi.. 🤣  😍  LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT..! ❤️

i know! sumiiiiiiiiiii shit man! f**k i have no words! pehle din hi shuru hogaya ishq mohobbat aur pyaar! 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Ragini-

yup Sumz!! imagine he was the only one sitting quietly but was actually looking at Sanz and wishing she is opp him...awwwww man!! their love story was just meant to be 😍

That reminds me

Bheer mein bhi kyun lagay ki hum do akaile yahannnnn...'' 😍  😍 😍
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

That reminds me

Bheer mein bhi kyun lagay ki hum do akaile yahannnnn...'' 😍  😍 😍

it reminds me more of this song lyrics " saari duniya ek taraf hai aur ek taraf hain hum " 😍
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
! but i am so happy! answers prove mohit had a seret crush on her! u rem in itvf when some one wrote i coudnt take my eyes off sanaya! mohit was like same here!! yaar!  :) 😍
Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 13 years ago
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
san is so sweet ..so much in love with him😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Meera-

OMGGGG Mohit is d sweetest guy hav ever seen!! i mean the way he surprised her☺️☺️❤️ n awwww San bcame senti!!! Love them even more for their simplicity n Down to earth nature!! the more i cme to knw bout them the more i fall in love wid them❤️❤️

Awww meeru soo true yaar... 🤗   😍   It is not just looks in thier case.. 😳  They have a whole memorable 2 years journey that made them MoNaya  from Mohit Sanaya.. 😍 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg...thanks a ton.plz.. update soon.After reading their interview,i am sure its love at first sight for Mohit.😍
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just can't wait for the pics man😍