Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I don't believe this ...they r actually (Page 4)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by dewdropred

@Ixx

@bobby

That's wht my question is ... whn she can ride a truck ... climb a truck ... what is the problem in SR .....

Well said Hima,even the doc says that 2nd trimester of pregnancy is the safest period of consummation.So the CV's should put a lil' bit of logic on the SR track.Either Geet should be advised bed rest or they should show the newly wed couple having all the fun.                                                                                                                                                                       

agree bobby ... either bed rest / fun ... thy are not even showing that she is taking any rest ... i don't understand Y con. is shown as a problem .by the doctor ...didn't the doctor advice her to b careful & not do all these antics ...& Y is she jumping around ... i really don't understand cv's logic over here ...

isn't it ... bobby tracks like these only make the viewers more mad ... thy always do this.... this is not the first time ... just to postpone the SR thy just used the preg* ... atleast before the SR thy can say tht geet is out of danger .... & then show SR ... if thy don't say tht ... then def thy will use it for MC ... if the cv's are planning MC ...
coz i am thinking SR this weekend & MC if thy have it in their mind next week ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobobby13rocks

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hima , bang on ..! I have the same fear. They may get carried away in one of these almost kiss scenes , finally give in to their desires and consummate . Then ... Ouch

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Hi HIma......

How R U?
Well this truck pic seems very promising....Wink
Afterall all we want is them to be together all the time.LOL
I am mot sure about MC but I read in HT that Dristi does not want to sport the bump and none of the unit member has been able to convince her. If that is true them MC is sure to happen and they will show it in such a convincing way that none of us would have any complaint.

varsha ... me fine dear & U ... haven't seen u in ages ....Hugmissed u girl ...

truck pic & video both look promising ... no doubt & we all will enjoy it without any problem ...

I m just thinking like y the cv's have to do it u know ... this way ... tht's the only thing i m not happy ...let's c ...

whitepearlsptrno

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

It may not be good fro pregnancy but its good for MG romance...Day Dreaming
aur waise bhii Geet ki pregnancy  mai ajjtak kaunsa kaam logical hua hai jo yeh hoga Silly

very very very well said..........:)LOLLOLLOL

wen it cums to geet preggy thing, no science no logic works.....:)

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Hima , bang on ..! I have the same fear. They may get carried away in one of these almost kiss scenes , finally give in to their desires and consummate . Then ... Ouch

ashi ...looks like SR is on the way ... any day from tomorrow can b SR day ... & MC ... well the cv's will use it as per their convenience ...

after SR thy might even say now the baby is safe ...so... no prob ... thy can show us a dog & call it a cat ... & we ahve to believe it ....LOL
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Hi HIma......

How R U?
Well this truck pic seems very promising....Wink
Afterall all we want is them to be together all the time.LOL
I am mot sure about MC but I read in HT that Dristi does not want to sport the bump and none of the unit member has been able to convince her. If that is true them MC is sure to happen and they will show it in such a convincing way that none of us would have any complaint.

varsha ... me fine dear & U ... haven't seen u in ages ....Hugmissed u girl ...

truck pic & video both look promising ... no doubt & we all will enjoy it without any problem ...

I m just thinking like y the cv's have to do it u know ... this way ... tht's the only thing i m not happy ...let's c ...

Hey...don't anticipate things beforehand....You may never know what future holds for you....may be we will get  a SR and no MC at all. May be both maan and Geet who are resisting each other fall into the trap of love and could not hold themselves back ...then Maan would be cursing himself again for putting baby's life at risk but then Doc would tell them that everything is alright and the baby is fine.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

hi there

yes thats for sure, please dont look for logic in this serial, nothing makes sense these days, Silly

seriously what happened to car rental, isnt MSK suppose to be the "ONE" in the rich world, how come he doesnt have cars at his disposal,

me going all bananas

hey kirti .... he def can rent a car ... but cv's ... Confused

oh wait ... i think they might rent a car .... & the car might break down ...& then thy get on to a truck mid way ....

well maybe but somehow i dont think of geet coming up with this idea at all. but lets see, anyway the sequence looks cute

yes kirti ... geet may not come up with that idea initially but ... eventually these 2 will b forced to use the truck ... may b coz of a break down ...or coz they miss their bus ...anything can happen ...
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
WinkHow do we calculate how far along Geet is in her pregnancy? Going by festivals, they showed us Diwali and then New Years. Am sure they won't skip Valentine's Day. Geet was already pregnant when she came to Delhi. Even assuming that Geet had been working for as less as a month in Maan's office before they broke up ( which was when Diwali was shown), she should be atleast 6 months pregnant and this is a very conservative estimate.

Geet's pregnancy has become the greatest farce on Indian TV, even better than face reconstructed husbands, wifes swapped and what not!!!

whitepearldewdropred

Go to top