Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I don't believe this ...they r actually - Page 4

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

well maybe but somehow i dont think of geet coming up with this idea at all. but lets see, anyway the sequence looks cute

yes kirti ... geet may not come up with that idea initially but ... eventually these 2 will b forced to use the truck ... may b coz of a break down ...or coz they miss their bus ...anything can happen ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😉How do we calculate how far along Geet is in her pregnancy? Going by festivals, they showed us Diwali and then New Years. Am sure they won't skip Valentine's Day. Geet was already pregnant when she came to Delhi. Even assuming that Geet had been working for as less as a month in Maan's office before they broke up ( which was when Diwali was shown), she should be atleast 6 months pregnant and this is a very conservative estimate.

Geet's pregnancy has become the greatest farce on Indian TV, even better than face reconstructed husbands, wifes swapped and what not!!!
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes we  don't see any logic in the doc advising maan against SR but  geet can have a truck ride. actually during the early months u have to be careful even taking an auto rickshaw. i remember the time my sis was pregnant and we took an auto ride...my papa told the driver to drive carefully, there is a pregnant lady in the auto, much to my sis's embarrassment😆.

i strongly hope that the MC, if it happens, doesnt happen coz of their intimacy...anything but that.... the stalker, even the truck ride can be the cause but not because of their love!
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: whitepearl

Hey...don't anticipate things beforehand....You may never know what future holds for you....may be we will get  a SR and no MC at all. May be both maan and Geet who are resisting each other fall into the trap of love and could not hold themselves back ...then Maan would be cursing himself again for putting baby's life at risk but then Doc would tell them that everything is alright and the baby is fine.

varsha tht's the only +ve hope .... i have that after SR ... the doctor ... reports come & say geet & baby out of danger ....

coz here the cv's are really playing safe from their side by not letting out geet's reports ..... thy can't let the cat out of the bag ... if thy do so thy can't rectify their mistake ... if thy mess anything & in this way the suspence is also still there ...

i too don't want geet to loose the baby & trying to stay +ve ... u know naa how much +ve i am ... but still these thoughts are running in my mind ....
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: janvis70

😉How do we calculate how far along Geet is in her pregnancy? Going by festivals, they showed us Diwali and then New Years. Am sure they won't skip Valentine's Day. Geet was already pregnant when she came to Delhi. Even assuming that Geet had been working for as less as a month in Maan's office before they broke up ( which was when Diwali was shown), she should be atleast 6 months pregnant and this is a very conservative estimate.

Geet's pregnancy has become the greatest farce on Indian TV, even better than face reconstructed husbands, wifes swapped and what not!!!

Ha Ha Ha....I have lost the patience of counting days and months for her......and all this is because Dristi does not want to show bump....I suggest they should take a leap of 6-8 months and show her with a small baby in her lap. That would solve their problem and ours boggling minds too.
Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima i agree with you....but mg's rommance gives the trps..so naturally they had to show this...

dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bangalores

yes we  don't see any logic in the doc advising maan against SR but  geet can have a truck ride. actually during the early months u have to be careful even taking an auto rickshaw. i remember the time my sis was pregnant and we took an auto ride...my papa told the driver to drive carefully, there is a pregnant lady in the auto, much to my sis's embarrassment😆.

i strongly hope that the MC, if it happens, doesnt happen coz of their intimacy...anything but that.... the stalker, even the truck ride can be the cause but not because of their love!

yes dera agree maaneet love should not b the reason for the SR ... coz if tht happens ... thn maan will def blame himslef ... for geet's misery ... & another prob will start ....
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: whitepearl

Ha Ha Ha....I have lost the patience of counting days and months for her......and all this is because Dristi does not want to show bump....I suggest they should take a leap of 6-8 months and show her with a small baby in her lap. That would solve their problem and ours boggling minds too.

varsha ... reg drashti's article ... i don't believe it ... it can b given by some one who is jealous of her popularity & might want to tarnish her image ...

coming to preg* track ... the cv's can just jump off the bump period & show directly the baby ...
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: janvis70

if u go by the festivals ... geet is almost a year preg* ... coz she got married 3 days after lori /lodhi ... & their wedding date was on 10th jan as per the wedding card ...

If thy show valentines day then she will be 1 year & 1 month preg* ...

so now decide if u all want valentines day in geet or not ... 

if u neglect the festivals then geet should b 3 - 4 months preg* ....
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

hima i agree with you....but mg's rommance gives the trps..so naturally they had to show this...

samata ... agree yaar ... but still ... u know ...