Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Analyzing Himmanshoo's (Guddu) Physical Appearance

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

His face~ I think Himmanshoo looks overall hot in "Bhagonwali" but not so much when he was younger.  When I say younger- I'm mainly thinkin' about a few particular times in his past before he started playin' my favorte Zee tv hero at present- Guddu of course :-)  So from what I've seen of him so far, in my opinion he has blossomed. There have been certain scenes even on this show where I don't think he has looked that hot but other than these particular scenes (I can't think of that many of these particular scenes) he looks sizzling on the show.  By the way, I really like the more rugged look that he has on "Bhagonwali".  I like his unshaven look most of time on this show.  I wonder how Himmanshoo would look at present without all those bugs on his face.  Maybe Guddu will eventually shave before he gets married? 

His clothes~ I used to not think Guddu dressed well because I felt like he kept on wearin' the same exact shirt (the a bright striped pink shirt)- he used to wear this shirt pretty much all the time).  His dressing improved quite a bit when he started wearin' different shirts.  I like his dressing style.  It's cute & I don't know any serial guy that dresses like him.  He doesn't dress like a lot of other Zee tv serial guys.  A lot of Zee tv men dress in formal wear sooo much of the time.  By the way, I am soo lookin' foreward to seeing him in Indian attire.  Of course we'll see him wear this at his & Runjhun's wedding.  I've actually have never seen Himmanshoo in Indian clothes.  I've imagined Guddu wearin' Indian attire such as a full kurta, a kurta top & jeans & a top w/a doti๐Ÿ˜†        

His hairHis hair has a more shaggy style to it.  This is another thing that sets him apart from other Zee tv serial men- their hair looks so kempt & shorter in length.  His hair on the other hand looks more loose & free a lot of the time & it's longer.  I really like his side bangs.  Guddu's hair is so shiny.  I've imagined a scene after Runjhun & him get married, where he is restin' his head against her chest while he is napping & she is still awake, running her fingers through his hair.  I imagined her running her fingers through his hair every now & then.  I've even imagined her drying his hair w/a towel at least once.  She just loves her hubby's hair๐Ÿ˜Š.  When I showed a few clips of Himmanshoo (one from "Bhagonwali" & another clip from another serial he used to act on) to my cousin, she said she feels that most of the time the hair of Indian actors really turns her off, but he has pretty nice hair!

His body~ He looks pretty fit (my cousin thinks this as well) but there was just one episode where more of his arms were shown & I really don't remember how they looked in that scene (it's a scene where he was getting a massage in jail).  He wore an undershirt in that scene.  I know I & a lot of other "Bhagonwali" fans would really like to see him topless!  I wonder how Runjhun would react to seeing him like this?  Just imagine if they were married & she hadn't fallen in love w/him yet, & she saw him topless, her heart may just skip a beat or twoโ˜บ๏ธ.  There has only been one topless scene in this show but it wasn't Guddu that was topless, it was Bantu without his top in the scene๐Ÿ˜†.  So to the writers of this show- 'PLEASE give us viewers, in my opinion, at least a few topless Guddu scenes."  

His lips- Okay I know this probably will not end up happening on "Bhagonwali" since it is a Zee tv serial but I am gonna share this with the forum members anyway- I've imagined Guddu & Runjhun kissing on the lips.  He has these thick, luscious lips.  There would seriously be more amount of room for Runjhun to kiss him on the lips because he has quite a bit of lip๐Ÿ˜†.  A lot of the time, I imagine him kissin' her neck- unlike the lip kissin', this could happen on the show.  One time I imagined that he put his arms around her & started kissing her neck & while he was kissing her neck, she told him that he is distracting her & then he tells her that she needs a distraction from her horrible aunts & uncles.  Later on, while they're lying in bed.  She says that if he didn't seduce her than she could have ran Mitho's errand sooner.  He asks her if she is upset w/him & she tells him it's hard to be seriously upset w/him when he is being so passionate like this๐Ÿ˜†. 

His dimple~ He has a dimple on the left side of his mouth- so cute๐Ÿ˜Š.  I'm not too sure if he has one on the other side of his mouth & if he does have one, it's not as prominent as the one on the left side of his mouth.  His left dimple is more noticable when he smiles.  

His beastlike appearance- Like I've said before- "Beauty & the Beast"๐Ÿ˜Š.  I'm kind of a sucker for "Beauty & Beast" type of love stories.   I can totally see Runjhun taming Guddu after they get married like how Belle tamed the beast which resulted in him becoming a nicer guy & he ended up falling deeply in love w/her.  I think it's kinda funny to compare the beast & Guddu.  The beast was hairy, has a deeper voice & a lot taller & bigger than Belle & used to be quite rude to her.  Sound familiar?  Guddu has this rugged look to him & I remember thinking when I was watchin' an episode of this show that it would nice if he shaved (I guess I like the unshaven look on him most of the time though).  Guddu is a lot taller than Runjhun & he seems quite a bit bigger than Runjhun in size, has a deeper sounding voice & is rude to her.  Guddu & Runhjun look like a more realistic & Indian version of the beast & Belle๐Ÿ˜†.  In the song, "Mere Humsafar" from the film, "Refugee", Abhishek Batchan takes off Kareena Kapoor's flowered hair piece w/his mouth.  I can totally see Guddu do this to Runjhun.  It's beastlike behavior๐Ÿ˜†.

Seriously, if I could date any of the Zee tv actors, I'd sooo choose Himmanshoo!!!!!

Here's one of the clips that's that I showed my cousin.  This is the non-Bhagonwali clip I showed her- It's like a hair commercial๐Ÿ˜† (it's actually a clip from a serial that Himmanshoo used to act on).  Notice how beautiful his hair is in this video.  Again, I'm seeing the fit body.

~ Feel free to pour out as much as u want to regarding this stud muffin๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I finished doin' that just now of course๐Ÿ˜†.  My mom doesn't know my taste in males when it comes to physical appearance.  I told her that I rather have her figure this out herself.  Right after I told her this, she mentioned if I think Guddu is good lookin'.  Boy was she right on since I do think he's hot.๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow... Very well-written.. Loves all the lists which you mentioned in above especially the "His beastlike appearance".. ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much for sharing your views/thoughts/feeling..
 Guddu's smile and tough look (unshaven) attract me.. Not many Zee tv or star plus actors has that look..

His character as Guddu is mind blowing.. โค๏ธ

Also thank you for sharing the video, he looks alrite in that video but he still has that nice smile.. Now, as Guddu, he looks so much better and looking so handsome even when he angry.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

edabella thumbnail
Thanks!!! I'm gonna add more stuff to this topic right now so it would be good if u check this topic again.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwrsome post di.....
Well i luv him shave or unshave hes damn good looking n
Handsum

[BR
Awwwwwwwwesum analysis
Liked alll d points .....
True his hair r shiny i havnt seen any guy with such good healthy hair
His clothing style is great goes along wid his character not like most gundas ...... but still i dont like d cloth hanging round his neck .....
N forsure v all want to c him topless   ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I luvd lips prt ๐Ÿ˜† i wish they show them like that

Di u dint write any thing bout his eyes .....his eyes r soooooooooooooo xpressive
Luvd d
beast prt

I have seen d vid hes lookin sooooooooooooooooo cute ...    luvd d little dance prt he did ....
Overall hes realyy cute handsum n hot guy on zee ......   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

N di plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post d FF u made on runjhun n guddu plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEdited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Ok, I'm done editing & adding stuff to this topic so it's completely ready for viewing!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis...๐Ÿ‘
I just love his LipsPart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup! i uploaded that vid long time back... how can gals miss such a hottie? ๐Ÿ˜‰

can people who have youtube accounts pls comment on that vid? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@ dkmystery I saw that video and commented too. He looked really cute in that video.
Back to this post I loved it. The lips part I'd funny LOL but yeah I guess we all wish all that happened. He is definitely hot and he's got all my attention lol....,
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

@ dkmystery I saw that video and commented too. He looked really cute in that video.
Back to this post I loved it. The lips part I'd funny LOL but yeah I guess we all wish all that happened. He is definitely hot and he's got all my attention lol....,

I love his hair - they look so silky soft ๐Ÿ˜‰
his eyes - so expressive
his smile - so genuine
๐Ÿ˜
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree he has beautiful hair which reminds me that i like runjhun's hair( her bangs)..but yeah himanshoo is cute in all ways and hot in some ways too ๐Ÿ˜‰