Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hum Tum Ek Lift Mein Band Ho..........!!!! (Page 4)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha



But still these stupids are got stuck at a point ki "hum dono k beech kuch nahi ho sakta hai, ye ek asambhav prem kahani hai" LOL LOL LOL

even misha was like W*H??? asambhav prem kahani???LOLLOLLOL piya surely has gone nuts in abhay's pyaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Even we have gone nuts so no mistake of Pia, aakhir Abhay hai hi aisa? Wink  Wink  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37818

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88


@ rumi
hey rumi,
now u know the meaning, just stop u r self from bcomin oneLOLLOLLOL

one shud never becum a JALKUKDA or a JALKUKDILOLLOLLOLLOL
but yeah u r always free to use dis word on sumbody like TLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--ozzyie-Rumi-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37818

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha


Even we have gone nuts so no mistake of Pia, aakhir Abhay hai hi aisa? Wink  Wink  Wink

true...........LOLLOLLOL
i toh am totally like SillySilly after seeing himLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

HUM TUM Ek LIFT ME BUND HO AUR POWER CUT HO JAAYE>>>>>>>>>>> Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho,
Wink Wink Wink

(Bahut accha ho bahut rocking ho but us k aage bhi kuch ho) Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Mai kayi baar lift main atak gayi thi..university mein.ROFLAur ek baar mai bilkul akeli thi.Dead



Oh god, so how did u manage to get out of there? Ouch Ouch Ouch

Didn't u scare? Confused Confused Confused

Ya, I was likeDead. But thank God life opened within few mins. From that day I always try to get someone with me on lift.



I think u were expecting someone like Abhay now in lift na? LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug-Rumi-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by ozzy88


@ rumi
hey rumi,
now u know the meaning, just stop u r self from bcomin oneLOLLOLLOL

one shud never becum a JALKUKDA or a JALKUKDILOL
but yeah u r always free to use dis word on sumbody like TLOLLOL

@ozzy: itne dino se mere bare mai yeh soch rahe the...Cry

@chakku: ya..will try to use the word soon...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyieBefikre

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

HUM TUM Ek LIFT ME BUND HO AUR POWER CUT HO JAAYE>>>>>>>>>>> Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho,
Wink Wink Wink

(Bahut accha ho bahut rocking ho but us k aage bhi kuch ho) Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Mai kayi baar lift main atak gayi thi..university mein.ROFLAur ek baar mai bilkul akeli thi.Dead



Oh god, so how did u manage to get out of there? Ouch Ouch Ouch

Didn't u scare? Confused Confused Confused

Ya, I was likeDead. But thank God life opened within few mins. From that day I always try to get someone with me on lift.



I think u were expecting someone like Abhay now in lift na? LOL LOL LOL

Actually mere Abhay hai mere paas..my hubby...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha


Even we have gone nuts so no mistake of Pia, aakhir Abhay hai hi aisa? Wink  Wink  Wink

true...........LOLLOLLOL
i toh am totally like SillySilly after seeing himLOLLOL



He was saying to himself "rok lo apne aap ko Pia", par khud hi apne aap ko control nahi kar paaya vo. LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 7755

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by ozzy88


@ rumi
hey rumi,
now u know the meaning, just stop u r self from bcomin oneLOLLOLLOL

one shud never becum a JALKUKDA or a JALKUKDILOL
but yeah u r always free to use dis word on sumbody like TLOLLOL

@ozzy: itne dino se mere bare mai yeh soch rahe the...Cry

@chakku: ya..will try to use the word soon...LOL

arre nahi nahi
u r a gud girl sweetie
i was just kidding
u know, acche bacche ko buri cheez nahi janna chahiye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index