~THE WINE CLUB~#9 8/2/2011 (Page 41)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by riza792

Meher..Jaanbaz Scene! Gosh!!ROFL
Maan ke saare daanth jhad jaayenge..phir bhi woh us stage tak Geet ke saath pahunch nahi sakega!ROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOL see the song has all dry grass n hay everywhere...u see wen thy showed hay , yesterday automatically my mind drifted thereLOL

wid MANEET i always dream xtreme..Embarrassed
That is the prob! We dream extreme..but they dont do xtreme!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
im fine mona...
i can understand how it is at ur home.. same way i was 2 bsy wid my SIL who was here 4 a week n now BIL is here 2 stay 4 sme mnths..i will b hvng hard time 2 cme ol... now im really addicted 2 club..tat i cnt see any option bt jus 2 cme atleast 4 10 mts n say hello!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

i think we need to see some scenes of maan jealous...remember that tailor scene...that was funny.

this time i want geet to be unaware that someone is chatting her up, she is just being her bubbly self but maan knows whats happening and tries to stop her talking but she is not listening to him. she says he is being friendly that's all. 
I would love top see that!

or maybe they have an argument where geet is annoyed with maan (like mehrs sequence) for touching the girl and she says u don't pick me up and put me down so gently when u rescued me...u threw me on the ground! 
 she stomps off ands gets chatted up...she ignores maan and won't listen to him....the guy starts touching her and maan blows his top and becomes attitude maan. He grabs her and drags her off to their room and kisses with attitude.....saying this is what u want isn't itEmbarrassed
Oooh! Shazzy...that gave me goosebumps!! Attitude Maan...and kissing ..etc etc..that should be HOT!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehraan

Meher..Jaanbaz Scene! Gosh!!ROFL
Maan ke saare daanth jhad jaayenge..phir bhi woh us stage tak Geet ke saath pahunch nahi sakega!ROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOL see the song has all dry grass n hay everywhere...u see wen thy showed hay , yesterday automatically my mind drifted thereLOL

wid MANEET i always dream xtreme..Embarrassed
That is the prob! We dream extreme..but they dont do xtreme!Confused
bt offlately MAAN is mkng up..i culdnt believe he tried 2 pulled geets  lower lip a little down. tat was hmmmm erotic....i literally somersaulted insideLOLLOLLOLLOL MAANS improving since last week.. i hope 2 see an xtreme MAANs reaction if v hve geet mkng him jealous jus like the tailor scene

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Yeah Meher....I loved it when he puckered up his lips too! That was quite uncharacteristic of Maan...but was very cute too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

i think we need to see some scenes of maan jealous...remember that tailor scene...that was funny.

this time i want geet to be unaware that someone is chatting her up, she is just being her bubbly self but maan knows whats happening and tries to stop her talking but she is not listening to him. she says he is being friendly that's all. 
I would love top see that!

or maybe they have an argument where geet is annoyed with maan (like mehrs sequence) for touching the girl and she says u don't pick me up and put me down so gently when u rescued me...u threw me on the ground! 
 she stomps off ands gets chatted up...she ignores maan and won't listen to him....the guy starts touching her and maan blows his top and becomes attitude maan. He grabs her and drags her off to their room and kisses with attitude.....saying this is what u want isn't itEmbarrassed
Oooh! Shazzy...that gave me goosebumps!! Attitude Maan...and kissing ..etc etc..that should be HOT!!
HAI ALLAH.....SHazzy!!! i need 2 drink water...im goin dryLOL

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
)

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Hello Prema, Mehr, Rosh, Shaz! Hug

@shaz.I was online yesterday in the morning, afternoon and night(UK time) but no one wanted to talk to me. I said hello so many times but everyone was too busy. I couldn't come in the evening as I was at my sisters house celebrating my nephews 2nd birthday.

What's this new museebat with Maan rescuing some random girl? And that too shirtless! Grrrr!  Angry
Heyy Mona.Hug..been so long since we spoke!
Nobody must have seen ur post Sweety..thats why they did not talk!Ouch
Ab dekho na...nanga punga hoke kisi cheesy chick ko bachaane nikla hai!LOLLOL
Geet ke liye shaadi ke baad ab tak nanga -punga nahin hua hai Munda! Kya karen iska!!Confused

ROFL
Why is he sitting next to swimming pool and he is not in his swim trunks. with geet he is dressed like he is at work (nice outfit thoughWink) when he has to rescue girl off come the shirt and jacket....bechara forgot to take his jeans off....they become really heavy when they are wet.LOL

rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
how abt GEET PUSHING maan IN2 WATER..typical geet...laughing away seeing him fuming...i wud luv 2 see tat

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

Go to top