~THE WINE CLUB~#9 8/2/2011 - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Azuu-

I'm from Maldives, live in Maldives. I came to know about IF when I watched JPSYA from Star one....I went for holidays, so after coming back just tried to catch the missed episodes...and Geet, I started watching after seeing the promos, hence joined the forum at the beginning😊
I forgot my previous ID and pass word, as I didn't come here regularly...so got a new one again😆

I'm from Maldives, live in Maldives. I came to know about IF when I watched JPSYA from Star one....I went for holidays, so after coming back just tried to catch the missed episodes...and Geet, I started watching after seeing the promos, hence joined the forum at the beginning😊

I also used to watch jaane pehchane se yeh ajnabi as my mom was a big fan but i stopped when they changed the main actress. i really liked the old actress. so could not continue.

welcome to the club. we are hard core geet fans and we crib. i am glad you joined a thread. It is better to crib with other hard core geet fans in a thread than in the main forum

do u have kids?

usha
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@azuu. What language do you speak?
Awwww, Dhivehi my mother language...English...abit of Malay...Hindi too, but I sometimes get confusions😆
Yes dear....a daughter of 3+ years old😊

@Usha
Read my story before you go dear😉
i did and i replied as well. 

we keep threatening to leave and say bye quite a few times before we actually leave. 

Awwww, Dhivehi my mother language...English...abit of Malay...Hindi too, but I sometimes get confusions😆

then you don't have problem understanding geet? hindi? Wow

Hey gurls...Azuu, Usha, Mona, Ren....🤗...sorry for disappearing without saying byeeee...had some work & then had to pick up daughter from school....its only 4:00 pm here in the USA...So whats cooking ??? Whats the verdict about today's episode ??? BTW...do visit this link and seee how people ( I wud not call them fans) can b mean...some questions are really embarrasing....I hope this is not for real & it doesn't affect our show...