~THE WINE CLUB~#9 8/2/2011 - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy jas...kaisi ho??🤗
You are right Shaz......we are a confused lot!
Originally posted by riza792

Uske liye aur kitne saal wait karna padega Shaz??🤔

Rosh dear...just like Maan said " iska matlab jab tak mere baal safaid nahi ho jaate tab tak intezaar karvaogi "...CVs also plan to do this to us....😆
Hey..lekin mujhe kabhi nahi laga ki GC bekaar hai...only the scenes given to him or DD were bekaar sometimes.....CVs ka prob hai.......but they both manage to excel in that too!
Or sometimes the actors are too tired sometimes..lekin that is allowed...they are humans after all!
Originally posted by riza792

Uske liye aur kitne saal wait karna padega Shaz??🤔

Rosh just like MAAN said  " Iska matlab jab tak mere baal safaid nahi ho jaate tab tak intezaat karvaogi..."....CVs plan to use this trick with us...😆
I'm back!
It was a nice epi (except for the AA bits, yawn!) not more then that.
Loved Geet's outfit blue and yellow. Made me think of the Swedish flag. 😆 Cutest part was definitely the one with kulfi. Btw yeh GC ko kya hogaya...kal gol gappe aaj kulfi?! 😲 Pakka DD ka asar hogaya. 😆

A thought crossed my mind while looking at the girls who were sitting next to the pool. I kept wondering if one of them were BD for DD. 🤣 Yeah I have a weird brain. Can't to anything about it because it's a lost cause.
have to love u and leave u rosh, jas
got to sort dinner out.
catch u  later if not then tomorrow
take care
i'm leaving this as a parting gift

Women are made to be loved, not understood. ðŸ˜ƒ

bye

Jas.......mere imagination ki koi hadh nahin hai!😆
Param...shayad hamare bachon ke bhi baal safed hone ka intezar karenge CVs!😳
Hi Jas...how r u dear ???

So Rosh is the mystery of the Bat solved now...😉...they left it to our imagination...😆...But I'm running a lil short of imagination coz I use all of it with our MAANEET scenes & the MISSED KISSES....😉
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I'm back!
It was a nice epi (except for the AA bits, yawn!) not more then that.
Loved Geet's outfit blue and yellow. Made me think of the Swedish flag. 😆 Cutest part was definitely the one with kulfi. Btw yeh GC ko kya hogaya...kal gol gappe aaj kulfi?! 😲 Pakka DD ka asar hogaya. 😆

A thought crossed my mind while looking at the girls who were sitting next to the pool. I kept wondering if one of them were BD for DD. 🤣 Yeah I have a weird brain. Can't to anything about it because it's a lost cause.
My brain has become a lil wierd too!😕 Same pinch!
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hi Jas...how r u dear ???

So Rosh is the mystery of the Bat solved now...😉...they left it to our imagination...😆...But I'm running a lil short of imagination coz I use all of it with our MAANEET scenes & the MISSED KISSES....😉
Dont waste your imagination with lost causes Param.........use it for productive stuff!😆