Harry Potter Banner Contest #4 - CLOSED!

Posted: 13 years ago

As many if not all of you know by now, tinypic failed on us so almost all the banners from our banner contest were deleted. Though we had votes in the voting round, all the banners were gone so we could not declare the winning banner. That's why we have decided to redo the entire banner contest. I'm really sorry abou this, since you all worked soooo hard on the previous banners and it all went to waste, but blame tinypic.😡😭 However, if you guys have the old banners still saved in your PC, please do send them in so that you work will not have gone to waste.😃  

The rules are the same as last time, but posting them again for newcomers...

NOTE:

This time, please upload the banners via

https://imageshack.us/
www.min.us

The Banner must to be 728 * 90 (Pixels). 

You can Submit upto 5 Banners maximum. The banner(s) must be non-animated.

The Banner must contain pictures from ONLY the Deathly Hallows movie. However, for a character like Albus Dumbledore who did not make an appearance in the DH movie, you may use a Half Blood Prince pic. In general, your banner must portray the Deathly Hallows movie, so if it looks like it's a HBP or before banner, we will kindly request you to edit it.

This is a great place to find Deathly Hallows pics:

You can also check Mugglenet (biggest HP portal), GOOGLE or other search engines for pics. There are many out there.
 The Banner must contain the two words 'Harry Potter'. You can also add any other small text/quote if you want as long as it does not cover the pictures and is appropriate & pertains to the Epic. If you are confused about adding a particular quote, you can PM Aish, Chhilt, or me for your doubt to be cleared.😊

The Banner must contain pictures of...

Harry, Ron, and Hermione 
Albus Dumbledore
Lord Voldemort
Severus Snape
Remus Lupin
Luna Lovegood
Dobby
The Deathly Hallows sign

Other characters you may use if you want:

Hagrid
Hedwig
Lucius and Draco Malfoy
Xenophilius Lovegood
Fred, George, and Ginny
Bill and Fleur
Nymphadora Tonks
Bellatrix Lestrange
Kreacher

There are so many other characters out there you may include if you wish.😊

Please Do Not write your name/signature on the banner, because the voting must be done anonymously. Once the winning banner is selected, the winner will be notified and then he/she can add their signature.

Make Sure the Banner does not Contain any offensive or Sexual Content or else the Banner will be disqualified immediately.

Dev Team Members may also submit a banner(s) since we won't be the ones choosing a winner.

Please PM banners to hpcontests, because it will be easier to manage all the entries than if they were sent to us viewbies/mods. Here's the link.

Deadline: March 15, 2011 (Date will be extended if needed.)

To learn how to make a banner, see

~ Chhilt, Aiswarya, and Lalitha~
HP Dev Team
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
How many banners can we make and what is the size limit?
Aishu all the info u need it provide on the first post.. :)
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

How many banners can we make and what is the size limit?

I listed everything in the rules above, but will tell you again.😊 You can make upto 5 banners and the size limit is 728*90.
will try to take part this time !!!

Thanks for the pm.
Omg!That's such a waste of effort! I say we should use a different up loader like photobucket or imageshack. They are most reliable.
Thnks for the PM Janaki!
will def. try to participate!
Edited by -Durgavnii- - 13 years ago
ok, i hate tinypic!
bt Lj, do i need to send in mine again ?or u hv mine.. cos i hd used imageshack😳

do lemme know!
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

ok, i hate tinypic!
bt Lj, do i need to send in mine again ?or u hv mine.. cos i hd used imageshack😳

do lemme know!

Hey Shikha,

If you have yours, it'd be great if you can send them again, because for some reason they too are gone.😕