Fan Fictions

Thori door saath chalo.(Maaneet)AN (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 73

s-o-m-m-i-e

Goldie

s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awesome...Day Dreaming
n get well soon sweety...Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thori door saath chalo.(Maaneet)AN (Page 64)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
superb update...

nazsij

nazsij

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
welcome back dear...it was really good...maan ka hur word meaningful tha...take care...

-shamima-

IF-Dazzler

-shamima-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Awe love the bonding all four share and I feel for prem he is one true lover who is ready to sacrifice his love that's so sweet and how he acts natural infront of her only he knows and haha kripa was so cute and funny when she met geet and awe her concern for her brother is understandable and looks like geet coming back is doing wonders to the khurana family who are eagerly waiting and hmm wonder what maans dream meant anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awesome part..loved it to the core.

surbhijn106

surbhijn106

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Awsm ff update soon n do pm me plzzz

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Alright first of all this update was def not expected but here it is.I would like to thank everyone for supporting me!I can get my cast off soon!
Anyways there is someone here I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart.This person took their time to make me an awesome siggie...thank you so much PerfectYaRav! I love all of them and I will use them all!Mwah lub you for this!

Main Yahan hoon

Chapter 14
 Geet came home and dropped her bags on the floor and went to her room. She was exhausted; Prem and Kripa were crazy shoppers. No wonder they were siblings, she smiled as she remembered about how frustrated Angad had become after a while. Looking at the clock she realized it was almost 4, the sun was shining brightly and she could hear the faint laughter of children playing. Realizing Angad was still very hungry, she ran to the kitchen and made some chicken curry, he loved it. The house seemed awfully quite; as she tip toed to Prem's room she heard faint voices. Opening the door to his room, she saw an angry Angad walk out of the room right past her. Kripa was throwing death glares at Prem, and Prem was looking at the phone in shock. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she tried to process what had happened. She heard Kripa mumble something and give Geet a glare before leaving.

Before anything else could happen she found the words to speak. She went and sat in front of Prem, who was looking at the ground lost in his own world. She put her hand on his and watched as he looked up at her. His eyes were showing many emotions, and this made Geet worried. His eyes were guarding an emotion though,she saw anger sadness but then something was missing.

"Prem Tell me what is bothering you ,what just happen here."

"Geet nothing'"

"Prem!" Geet said.

"DAMN IT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU!" Geet flinched before her eyes welled up and she walked out of the room leaving Prem behind.

"What did I do!Damn it,Why do I do anything?" He said punching the wall.

Geet walked outside where she saw her brother standing by the railing looking straight ahead.She went and hugged him,feeling him ease under her embrace.he turned around and held her tighter, before wiping her tears.

"Guriya,roo math.Kiya hua?"

"Angad Prem just yelled at me!" Angad closed his eyes and remembered the conversation that took place in that room.

Flashback.

"why are you doing this Prem!"

"Doing what?"Prem asked his sister.

"Why are you letting Geet go like that?"

"Because..Because I love her."

"Then don't!Keep her!"

"Kripa, you know na!"

"Ofcourse I know!Maan Maan Maan.That is all you too talk about!"

"Kripa Maan is a good guy!" Angad defended.

"A good Man my foot.He hurt her!He hurt her to the point that she could not think properly!"

"Kripa!"Angad said.

"Don't Kripa me!You understand!I want to know why Prem is doing this!"

"Because.."

"Because what, is it because you want her to get hurt again."

"SHUT UP will you! I love her okay.you know it.But my love can never reach to the level Maan and Geet's relationship is at! I can't, the way her face lights up when his name is mentioned, it is visible there is something more! I can't forget what she did for you guys!I can't forget how hard she worked for my business.She deserves happiness! How can you be so selfish Kripa!She is your best friend."

"She is my best friend, but I can't watch you hurt either.."

"Well you will have too!Our flight is in two days!Get your act together! It's sad to know how low you think of Geet's love."

"Prem you're going too far!"

"Am I Angad, or is your fiance forgetting the fact that you two would not happen because of the girl in the next room!

"Dekho she is your sister, she loves Ge-."

"Right now I don't love her or you or anyone!Because when my parents left all I had was Prem and I can't watch him break!Even if I am selfish!"

"Theek hai,pir suno lo Kripa mein apni behn ke pyare ko kuch nahi hone donga samjhi tum!" Angad said, before walking out.

End of Flashback.

"Angad?"Geet asked looking up at his dazed look.

"Yes Geet,don't worry.Pack your bags we are heading to India in two days. "Angad said before going in search for Kripa.

"Indi-a" She said and held on to the railing for support. In all these years, she had never thought about going back. She did not want to go and see Maan and Sameera together, for some odd reason it hurt her.How would she face them? She walked out like a coward, never even looking back once,but she had to go back. She had to get her brother Married, and both Angad and Kripa were counting on her. She did not know what life. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Kripa came and sat down on the chair close to where Geet was. Kripa watched as Geet looked at her, she gestured for Geet to take a seat close by and when she did Kripa pushed the cup of coffee forward. "Here." Kripa  said and studied her best friend, for a few minutes they sat their quietly.

"Listen Geet!I want to ask you something and I want a truthful answer okay!" She said whispering to Geet.Kripa prayed that they were wrong. She prayed that Geet was slowly falling for her brother.

"Okay" Geet said.

"Close your eyes Geet! Tell me who do you think of,when you think of good times!"

Geet closed her eyes and got lost in her own world, she held on to the cup tightly as she remembered her childhood and Maan. She remembered the first day they met, the first fight they had. Kripa watched her friends body language change, lighten up and for the first time she knew what they meant. Prem was right, kripa could tell that Maan was in her blood, but her thoughts were silenced by Geet's whisper. "Maan" Geet wishpered and kripa closed her eyes painfuly,but in a way she was happy. In a way she felt happy for her brother, happy to see him grow up in such a way.

"So then what is stopping you from loving him with all your heart!Geet wake up and realize that if you let him go your gonna hurt a lot of people on the way." Geet sat there rooted as Kripa's word sank in.

"Hey Maan!This is Prem, I tried calling you twice yaar where were you!Anyways our flight is due in two days we are coming from british air ways(lol) flight 287. Anyways I hope you know what to do!" Maan listened to the message his heart started to beat faster, he put the phone down and ran to his siblings.

"DEV!VIcKY!ANNIE!" He said coming in to the living room where they were all playing a game, his siblings looked up at him.

"WOh do din mein wapas aria hai!!!!!" Everyone started to hug each other in happiness.

" I want this whole place covered in yellow flowers!Every single corner!You understand!" Maan barked orders at the people at the airport, in nearly two hours Geet plane would arrive.

"Bhai!Calm down, now chalo!You know what you have to do!"Dev said as Naintara and ev watched Maan pull his hair.

"wasiay bhai!Looking dashing in the white shirt!Your so hot!"Vicky said before Annie burst out laughing.

2 Hours Later.

Geet had just got her baggage cleared from customs, she headed down the long hallway that lead to the front,she turned around to see Prem, Angad and Kripa pushing their own baggage. Smiling she kept on walking, as she was walking she could smell her favourite flowers, looking around she noticed the place filled with flowers. She closed her eyes as she felt a strong gust of wind blow her long brown hair out of her face,reavling her bare back.

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan.

She felt someone's warm breath by her left ear, when she looked to the left there was no one there,but this time she felt someone on her right side,looking around when she noticed no one she kept on walking.

(Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan) -2
Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

This time when she heard someone's melodious voice she turned around in a circle and noticed a tall handsome man, wearing a white shirt and dark blue jeans. Rubbing her eyes, she got a better look at the face, she knew who that was! It was Maan, her best friend. She watched as Maan came close to her and slowly take one of her bags and walk with her,she kept on looking at him as he did the same.

Tum chhupa na sakogi main woh raaz hoon
Tum bhoola na sakogi woh andaaz hoon.

She walked a bit farther as Maan put her bagage on a cart and grabbed her by the waist, dipping her down low. One hand on the back of her head,while the other was resting on her waist supporting her waist as he nearly brought her body to the floor.His lips faintly ran across her expossed neck, as he slowly brought her back in to a standing position.Her breathe was caught in her throat as,she felt Maan's hand on her bare back.

Main tumhaare hi dil ki toh awaaz hoon
Sun sako, toh suno, dhadkanon ki zabaan
Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Slowly she watched him disappear,but her eyes frantically searched for him. She looked back to see Angad,Kripa and Prem walking and laughing at something while pushing two carts.  Holding their bags. She looked for her own baggage only to notice a young boy dragging them for her. She shook her head, calling herself crazy before she walked on. Although the music continued.She looked ahead to see Maan standing with his hands spread out. Without thinking she ran in to his embrace.

Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon
Main jawaabon mein hoon, main sawaalon mein hoon
Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa
Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon
Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan.

He felt his heartbeat increase as held on to her,singing slowly in to her hair. Quickly realizing his plan he slowly kissed her cheeks and moved away.Geet once again was left looking everywhere for him. Thhey had finally reached the Entrance, their car pulled up Prem came up to her and smirked before hiding it with a smirk and calling her name.

"Geet"

"GEEETTT" He yelled in her ear!

"Ahhh, kiya hai Prem!"

"Let's go!"

"Prem wooh idher kahin hai!" She whispered as kripa nad Angad sat in the car trying to hide their smiles.

"Kon"

"Maan!" She said as her hands looked for support."

"Geet you need to see a doctor!Maan is not in India!Don't you listen to the news, he is gone to italy for two weeks!" Prem said Geet looked at him with a confused look.

"Maga-r"

"magar kuch nahi, I think your just tired,come one get in the car sweetie!" He said as he ran to the opposite side of the car and sat down.

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan
Kaisi sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

She turned around as she heard the same song play,noticing Maan standing by the entrance waving Good bye to her.She closed her eyes and shook the thought away, this time when she opened her eyes he was gone.

"Prem is right I need a doctor"

Prem took out his phone and quickly texted Maan, he smiled at how good looking he was. He smiled at how much he loved her.

"Plan A, was successful!You are an awesome singer!She is totally flustered!be ready for your next move!Take care"

Prem pressed send as he noticed Geet sit down and rest her head one the car seat.

Edited by Noori93 - 21 May 2011 at 10:29pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4pyarisahelijasmeen64dpurvainlwgeetkrishna.roshni77chintushilpascarce05Hajra95Lovepayal906fatiya52110samaman22jangagsyasmi123wifey90xxsanaaaxxTinkJiamans22ayu14annie03bhakbhartifanYellowtullipssheetalvasacue1-Elfin-red135bnazsijguru-ki-dewaanifullyfaltukkaavvyyaarosesanamamatha.MSgayatrialfiya7surbhijn106HADmishtidh_ritigunjarabina03hemvbmishtib--Dia--star_777butterfly.tanu-Deepzz-ridhz21heermeherkiran99gangesegb-shamima-cyum321nats0101angel-ki-shonamaaneetsangellibra25-Zahra15-ambbihasanu3108ritzy09rupzloveukrati5-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94punjabi.princessmallvillekomlika-Prithi-Ash1991mrk-1--Ratna--rsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshah10janu_2006swetha10aamirkhanfan-afsha-namita25mandymoremitzi11preethiamillie_maaneet_BlackPearl_Sabmeratu.zaara2212sun-naaaaaaaaaseemamaryShalvekahkashansakinaCraziest_MGpickachu

20tullip2000

Goldie

20tullip2000

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
R

Post Reply New Post

Go to top