Fan Fictions

Thori door saath chalo.(Maaneet)AN (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 73

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Awww Maaneet r so cuutee
Intersting concept luvin it
Plz add me 2 PM list
Cont soon Xx...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noori93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thori door saath chalo.(Maaneet)AN (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Awesomeeeee!!
Maneet r soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee!!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

Noori93

shivangi783

Goldie

shivangi783

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Its so cute!
I loved the first part.
eager to read more. 
Thanks for the PMSmile

Noori93

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey nice concept.... do continue.....

Noori93

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyoneeeeeeee..Im updating pretty quickly so hold on tight!!!!!!!
Love the comments and love..:DEmbarrassedBlushing

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
OK GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMMENTING AND ADDING ME AS A BUDDY.If you want to be pmed..
I will be using my school system because I am not aware of the one in india....
love always

Yaroon, Dosti kitni Haseen hai

"hellooooooo koooooooon"Geet said picking up the phone,as Mrs Handa scolded her for picking up the phone.

"Geetu, It's Maanu'Kaise ho?"Maan asked as he heard her sweet voice.

"Maanuuuuuuu'Mein theek hoon tum suhnao" Geet said as mrs hanada smiled knowing that the phone would be occupied for some time.

"Mein theek! Pata hai momma is pregnant!"Maan said.

"What does pregnant mean maanu!"She asked

"Wooh it means that in 9 months she gets a gift from god for being a good mom." He said innocently as his parents smiled at his innocence.

"Will my mom get a surprise?!"Geet asked quickly.

"No no'.Its only my mom she is only the best."He said as he sat on his dad's lap.

"Noooo'My mom is better!"

"No mine geetu,zid na kalo!"Maan said as his dad watched Maan scold the phone as if Geet was there.

"Fine!Meine nahi baath kerni..Hmmph!" She said hanging up on him and running to her mother crying

"Mama mama'.."

"are meri beti kyon roo rahi hai!"

"Mama Maan ki mama pregnant hain,she gets a gift at the end aisa Maan ne kaha'Kyonki his mom is the bes.But my mom is the best to!But he says only his mom was the best and then I hung up"Mrs Hanada covered her smile with a serious look before collecting her daughter in her embrace.

"Geet'Asa nahi hai!I already have my gift.Its my two daughters! Anyways don't cry. Let's call Maan back and apologize for hanging up on him!

"No!I won't talk to him.." Geet said as she hugged her mom and hid her face.

"Ok chalo aap nashta karo.."She said putting her daughter on a high chair while she went to get her milk.

Mrs Handa had just given her daughter milk,when the door bell rang.On opening she saw a crying Maan jumping up and down looking for Geet.Mrs khurana looked exhausted, smiling at her best friend and her son she invited them in.

"Are Dia(Mrs khurana.) kiya hua tum itni tired kyon ho!"Her best friend gave a pointed look to her son as Mrs handa realized he was here to apologize.

"Your son here! Made me almost run the whole way because he said he hurt Geet's feeling." She said as she sat down.

"Your ffault Dia,tumne ushe jhoot jo bhola'You should of told him what you meant about a gift'haha,meri bachi toh roo roo ker pagal hogayi hai because she said that Maanu's mom is only special."Mrs Handa looked at Dia as they started to laugh..

"Shhh lets go hide and see how maan says sorry."They looked at each other and went to hide.

"Geetuuuu'Geetuu"Maan said running to the kitchen.

"Kiya hai Maan!Tum dekhe ni sakhti me millk peli hoon."She said looking away.

"Geetu,I hurt you na?I'm sho bad..I am shoooo sollly(sorry) pleweaseee do not be angly with me!"Maan said hugging his blanket tighter.

"Go away." Geet said.

"Ok I will say sorry to you na.Watch."Maan held his ear while he went up and down  holding his ears and saying sorry. Both the mothers wanted to laugh at their childish act but they kept quiet.

"Ow!"Maan said as he fell down.

Geet quickly looked at him, managing to get off the high chair. She went to Maan and looked at him. Her teddy tucked under her left arm, her right thumb in her mouth.

"tum theek toh ho na!"She said to him

"Mein theek hoon,tumne mujhe maaf kiya na."He said as his eyes watered up. He really did not like to get her angry.

"Ale!tum roo kyon rahe ho."She said as she quickly hugged him.

"Geetu maaf kaldo na!"He said through tears.

"ok first say my mommy is the best!"

"Of course na she is my mom too!She is the bestest bestest bestest mama too!" Maan said making Mrs Khurana And Mrs Hanada shed tears.

"Thank woo Thank woo"Geet said hugging him tighter and taking him outside to play on the swings.

"Pooja(Mrs Handa)are kids have become so close.

September 28 1997.

Geet and Maan were finally 11 now; he was so protective of her. They both spent most of their time together. Geet's mother and sister had moved in with the khurana's due to the amount of time they spend together. Geet had grown to be a very beautiful young lady. Unlike other girls who wore skirts, pants and dresses. Geet had solemnly stuck to wearing Punjabi salwar Kameez. Mrs Khurana was proud to have her around Maan, because she knew that Geet respected her body. Maan on the other hand turned out to be quite a handsome boy. His sharp features and dowy brown eyes, made any 11 year old girl  melt. Although Maan was not like that he had 5 women living in the house and he respected them. Maan now had 3 younger siblings. Dev was the second eldest while the twins Vicky and Annie were the youngest. Maan loved his siblings, and would do anything for them. As time went on Vicky and Annie had started to love Geet's company. She was their mentor, Annie wanted to grow up to be just like Geet dii, and wear the same clothes she did. Vicky loved it when Geet played tag with him, he loved having her around. Not only because she was fun, but because if she was not there maan would act cranky and mean. Dev had been the quietest, but soon broke out of his shell, he now played with Maan and Geet. Although he could never share the same relationship with as Maan did.

(Using My school system. I mean Toronto Canada one,because I don't know the system in india')

Being in grade 5 was very hard, while Maan struggled in Math, Geet excelled in school. She loved school, everything about it made her feel wanted. After finding out that her best friend was struggling she started to help him out, and the grade 6 Maan became confident and smarter. They did everything together, Mr kurana had already decided to make Maan marry Geet he loved her.

Since Geet did not have a father, she treated Maan's dad like a father. She helped Mrs Khurana cook when her own mother was at work. She would save anything Mr khurana missed in Dinner when he was catching a late meeting with the staff. Every night Maan and Geet would wait for their papa, and eat with him. Mr khurana knew, that Maan only did it because of her,he could see that Maan felt sleepy an would rather be in bed.

Life was great, they lived in their own world and they liked it.

Edited by Noori93 - 08 February 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthidpurvainlwgeetkrishna.scarce05mkd.70gagsyasmi123payal956guru-ki-dewaaniannie03SemarnkbhakbhartifanxxsanaaaxxSapphireFlamesrosesanaPaloma_D-BeingAppy-piyushimishtibsanjuleestar_777s-o-m-m-i-emaanmishtitrishapbobbydolldoosheekaabina03hemvbmaansi007shivangi783-shamima-puthgangesegbnats0101-SmexySmile-awesomepoojaRageOfAnAngel-Zahra15-angel-ki-shona-Veritaserum-ammu5ritzy09krati5punjabi.princesKrishnaluv94maankigeet4everkomlikasanu3108mrk-1--Ratna--rsroopali..shreyaa..janu_2006-afsha-namita25swetha10hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fansweet scorpiomitzi11aamirkhanfanSabmeratu._BlackPearl_preethiamillie_maaneetShalveseemamarysun-naaaaaaaaa6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pickachu

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guru_LoVeR

Wow.loved the cute start.looking forward to a sweet and quick update ;)
Aww thank you for reading my dearest friend!Hehe<3 love youuuuuuuuuuuu!

-shamima-

IF-Dazzler

-shamima-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Awe loved it and that was so cute maan actually made his mum come to geets house so he can apologise and loving how the story is progressing the other siblings of maans and geet and her family living with maan and awe mr Khurana wants them to het married anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top