Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Thori door saath chalo.(Maaneet)AN (Page 40)

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
HI

I READ BOTH YOUR FFS AT A GO....
PLZ ADD ME TO UR PM LIST FOR BOTH......THORI DOOR AND LIVING WITHOUT YOU....
AWESOME WORK
....Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noori93

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
lovely update.. kripa n prem are really sweet.. cant wait for mission maneet to begin.. continue soon

Noori93

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i think she is talking
about Maan she cant
fall that easy to someone
else super amazing
update pls cont
soonnnnnnnnnnnn

Noori93

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want geet to fall in love with maan not prem.
Noori93 Senior Member
Noori93
Noori93

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Awwww thank you guys..WOW I love how all of you are threatning me lol...You better not I have the power to make you guys suffer muAHAHAHA..LOL waaqt bataye ga kiya hota hai...Thank you once againnn
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
loved both th parts 8 & 9...............finally sameera is out of the scene................dont u dare to link up geet with prem noway she cud feel anything for any one else other than maan..............
Noori93 Senior Member
Noori93
Noori93

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
haha thank you..update in a min so please do read
Noori93 Senior Member
Noori93
Noori93

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Aankh hai Bhari Bhari

The next morning the plan was in full motion, it was a bright sunny day perfect for going out for a long walk on the beach. Geet being an early riser got up to go pray. She bends down on her knees and asked her babaji to shine some light on her shadowed heart. She heard someone knock her door.

"Good morning!"Prem said extending the bag of fresh fruit and some waffles.

"oooh Hey,how are you? What is this by the way?"She said.

"your favourite.Waffles and fruit."He said as she blushed taking the bag. Holding on to the bag she looked at him and wondered how he knew that.

"Wait?you know this how?"He smiled as he looked down.

"Some people share a special connection. Those people who know what we like to eat are more than just best friends. Even best friends do not know that much,and  to such extent." As he said this Geet closed her eyes as she remembered the only person who knew what she liked.

FLASHBACK

"Mama..Mama Mama"A seven year old Maan said walking in to the kitchen holding his best friends hand

"Yes beta,are namste Geet beta!"She said as she looked at both the kids holding each other's hand.

"Mama,can you make palak paneer today!"Maan said letting go off Geet's hand and jumping up and down pleading.

"Magar beta you hate palak paneer."She asked him confused.

"I know but I know Geet likes it,and if my best friend likes it so much I can toreate for one day."He said as Geet looked at him surprised,no one knew she screetly loved palak paneer.

"Beta its tolerate not "Toreate."Anyways how do you know Geet likes Palak Paneer.You haave not even asked her."She looked at her son with amusement as he hit his head with his hand.

"Uffo Mama'Apko samjh agayi na ke mein tolerate kehni koshish ker raha tha.Aur mama I don't need to as her.I don't know why but my heart has a connection with her heart.I know exactly what she likes and dislikes."Mrs Khurana was taken back at the maturity in his voice.

"Geet you like Palak Paneer?"

"Haan mama I actually love it!Actually no one knows really'."She said as Mrs khurana looked at her son proud of him.

"Geet kahan ko gayi ho?"Prem asked waving his hand infront of her face.

"Haan,who kuch nahi!Your right,only people with a close connection can really understand things like that. She said turning around as she could not control the strange feeling in her heart.

"Prem!Geet open up you losers! You guys are having breakfast without me!"Angad said, knowing Anga.Geet knew that if she did not open the door he would break it down.

"Angad stop acting like a child,Prem just came two seconds ago!Where is Kripa!Do not tell me in your desperate need for food you forget my bhabi!"Angad pouted at her as he went back to get his lady love.

"uff waise Angad can be such a child when it comes to food!"She said to Prem who had laughed and shook his head in agreement.

"Morning Geet!"Kripa said as she hugged her, and then gave her brother a whack on the head.

After eating, it was decided they would go to the beach. Upon reaching Geet had made her way to the water and sat down on the sand, letting the waves make her feet wet. She played with the water; far away Angad and Kripa were chasing each other. Prem had parked the car and had come to sit by Geet.

"Do you like water?"He asked her.

"Yeah,I like the way it feels on my skin.It calms me down!Let's go for a walk." Walking by the lake Geet and Prem talked about everything and anything. There was a weird kind of comfort when they were around. Geet looked around as her eyes fell on the flower shop few centimeters to her right.

"Prem let's go!I want to get a yellow rose!" She said dragging him to the little florist shop.

"Hey, wow I love your dress Maam, are you Indian. The girl behind the counter asked.

"Hey thank you! By the way I cannot seem to find yellow flowers?" She said looking around.

"I am sorry, this man was here few minutes ago and brought 5 dozen of yellow roses. Why don't you get the beautiful red roses?" She asked as Prem saw the disappointment.

"Oh I only like yellow roses most of the time." She said looking away.

"Why?"

"I know why because there is no love without friendship, and yellow represents friendship!"Prem said as he watched Geet freeze in her spot

Geet closed her eyes as the familiar words once again made her think about the past.

Flashback.

A six year old Geet walked in to her room to find it filled with yellow roses. She smiled, but was confused since it was Valentine's Day; she thought someone would give her red roses.

"Geetu, you liked my surprise! Happy Valentine's Day meli dost"Maan said as he came to hug her.

"Thank you maan, magar you were supposed to give me red roses. It represents love. Yellow does not represent anything."

"No No'Why would I give you red roses? Yellow roses are just as important."Maan said childishly because he wanted to make it special for.

"Haan per..yellow means nothing."Geet said looking away.

"Of course it does.Yellow means friendship, and you can't have love without friendship."

"Really!" She said as her eyes brightened.

"ofcourse!Happy Valentine my sweet sweet geetuuuuu."He said as Geet hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!"She said as Mrs Khurana and Mrs Hanada who had been watching the scene unfold hugged each other. Knowing that one day these two would become more than just friends.

Geet closed her eyes feeling the love that Maan had filled her life with. She opened them up to notice Prem chating with the lady. She whispered a no in denial. She knew that she had taken their relationship as JUST love.

"Prem can I go home, I do not feel good."Prem looked at her with a worried expression except Geet did not wait for an answer. She ran away from the shop; passing Angad and Kripa who were now calling her name. She did not know how her feet managed to carry her home. She closed her door and sunk down to the ground holding on to her heart. She brought her legs close to her chest and cried. That's when she realized; there was always more to their relationship. She had misunderstood it, she loved him. Yes she loved a man who was someone else's now. She did not even fight for the love of her life. She let Sameera take him away from her. No, but she could not do anything. He chose Sameera over her, and she understood. She would live with the pain that she lost her first and only love. She would never give a single guy a chance to be with her. Her heart was his prisoner, and he did not even know it.

"Geeet..Open up Geet.."Prem said banging loudly on the door.Kripa and Angad stood behind him just as worried.The door opened and Geet came out, walking right by Prem and to Angad.

She hugged him and started to cry loudly, Angad felt his heart break. He tried to calm her down, but nothing would work. He did not know his plan would hurt her so much." I love him..I love him." She said as Angad's hand froze. He should have felt better knowing that his plan had worked.

"Geet who?"Prem asked to make sure he heard her correctly.

"him! I love him that's why it hurts so much. I am so stupid; I love Maan more than my own life."Kripa who was a silent watcher cried, she cried to see her friend in pain. He hugged her, while Geet was hugging Angad tightly.

"It hurts Angad! It hurts, mera pehla pyar adhoora reh gaya Angad.Meine apne hi hatoon se apni kushi luta di."She said as Angad felt her fall to the ground, making both kripa and Angad separate.

"Geet, it is not to late sweety, get up. Call him. Utho do not lose hope."Prem said bending down in front of her. He watched as Geet clutched her head and fell backwards.

"GEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"Maan yelled as he woke up from his sleep.He felt like she was in trouble, but he was so hopeless

Aankh Hain Bhari Bhari Aur Tum Muskurane Ki Baat Karte Ho
Zindagi Khafa Khafa Aur Tum Dil Lagane Ki Baat Karthe Ho

"Beta what is wrong." Mrs Handa ran to his room when she heard him scream Geet's name.

"Maa meri ushe baath karwa do..Maa mere dil mein dard ho raha!Maa please I will listen to you, just once Maa."He said crying as Mrs Handa hugged him.

"Shh beta,I don't have a contact number. Please when I get one I will tell you just don't cry." She said as her tears fell freely. After almost an hour, she felt his breathing become even. He had finally gone to sleep.

Mere Haalat Aisi Hai Ki Main Kuch Kar Nahin Sakta
Mere Haalat Aisi Hai Ki Main Kuch Kar Nahin Sakta
Tadapta Hai Yeh Dil Lekin Yeh Aahen Bhar Nahin Sakta
Zakhm Hai Hara Hara Aur Tum Chot Khaane Ki Baat Karte Ho

"Yeh kaisa imtehan hai babaji.Aap hi kuch karo."She said as she held his head in her lap until the peak of dawn.

"Angad,it is okay.She was just stressed, the doctor said that there is nothing to worry about. Stop crying Angad I cannot see you like this."Kripa said as Angad hugged her tightly.

Zamane Mein Bhala Kaise Mohabbat Log Karte Hai
Zamane Mein Bhala Kaise Mohabbat Log Karte Hai
Wafa Ke Naam Ki Ab To Shikayat Log Karte Hai
Aag Hai Buji Buji Aur Tum Lau Jalane Ki Baat Karte Ho

"I am such a bad brother Kripa, did you see her cry in pain. I could not even make her feel better. I  am such a useless brother." He said as Prem closed his eyes and shut everyone out. He did not like to see her in pain.

Kabhi Jo Khwaab Dekha To Mili Parchiyaan Mujhko
Kabhi Jo Khwaab Dekha To Mili Parchiyaan Mujhko
Muhje Mehfil Ki Khwaaish Thi Mili Tanhaaiyan Mujhko
Har Taraf Dua Dua Aur Tum Aashiyaane Ki Baat Karthe Ho

Edited by Noori93 - 20 February 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetkrishna.fizza25payal956kasturi11srupithipiasmi123wifey90xxsanaaaxxTinkJiamans22bhakbhartifanhemvbkirannaryaninonabebualfiya7Rujul13SapphireFlamesguru-ki-dewaanis-o-m-m-i-esanjuleemishtibmaansi007shivangi783doosheekaputhheermehercyum321kiran99-SmexySmile-gangesegbninavi-shamima-nats0101angel-ki-shonaritzy09ambbihaWater.Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everlibra25-Zahra15-punjabi.princesanjucoolkomlikamrk-1--Ratna--hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10rsroopalijanu_2006swetha10-afsha-namita25mitzi11aamirkhanfanmaaneetsangelkahkashansakinaammu5Sabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethia..shreyaa..ShalveseemamaryCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_pickachu

Go to top