Page 1 of 73

Page 1
Page   of 73
Page 2 Page 73

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hey I am starting a new ff on maneet...hope you like it
If you want to be pmed..please add me and tell me on this topic ...I have an other story up so i will be confused if u want it for this one or the one...
 INDEX
Part 1-page 1
Part 2- page 5
Part 3-page 10
part 4-page14
Part 5-Page 18
Part 6-Page 22
Part 7-Page27
Part 8-Page 32
Part 9-Page 36
 Part 10 Page 40
Part 11-Page 45
Part 12-Page 51
 Part 13-Page 59
Part 14- Page64

Eik Choco ke liye.

The simplicity of their relationship was what attracted people the most. They could be miles away, but one call would lead them back to the same path they both separated on. They say friendship is merely a word that holds many hearts together. It binds us in a relationship that becomes our escape from many problems in life. That's what she was for him, his escape from reality. His life. At the age of 3, their parents had forced them to share a candy bar.A small pieace of chocolate and he was her favourite person,one little pieace and she was his best friend.Life is very strange,you find so many broken relationships but that's when you feel confident because you know that you will never be in such a situation.

June ,24th 1989.

"Maaannn beta aap neeche aye."Mrs khuran yelled calling her 3 year old son.She watched as her son ran down holding his favourite blanket in his hands.He was so cute,she just wished that her mother was here to see him.

"Mamaaa,apne mujhe boolia?"Her son asked sucking on his thumb.

"Ji,mere sonu se bache,Mama is going to see Mrs Handa can you please wear your shoes."She asked her son who nodded and ran to find his shoes.

"Mama.yelo,mele shoes!!!"Maan said in his cute little baby voice.

"Good job,now let's get these on your feet."She said putting them on,and watched as her son sat on the chair looking at her tie the laces.His beautiful eyes filled with curiosity.

"Mama,mein Mrs Handa ke ghar mein bore to nai honga na"He asked

"Are nahi Maanu,she has a 3 year old daughter just like you."Maan's face seemed surprised ,his lips separated as he looked nervous.

"Mama,Girlzz don't like to play with boys."He said looking sad.

"Ofcourse,you wanna know a trick'.Give them some chocolate.Then they will be your friends forever."She said messing his hair up before picking him up and walking out the door.

"Forever!Woah so did daddy give you a chocolate to marry you?"he asked confused as he sucked his thumb and stared at her with his big dowy eyes.

"Ofcourse he did!"She said as her son smiled before he looked at her seriously.

"Mama put me down what will Mrs Handa's daughter think of me."She looked at him and tried to answer his question

"Mama I want to be on my feet when I see her,lets go get some choco!"He said running to the store they were passing by.

Diii,I do not like barbie's.I want to play outside with everyone else"Geet puted throwing the Barbie away.

"Geetu,you're a girl only guys play outside na."Naina said to her younger sister.Being 5,she had seen the whole world.So she thought.

"No,only boling(boring) girls play inside.I am going."She said running outside with her teddy.

"Mama Mama,can I go play outshide please!"She said running to her mother beofore noticicng the two new guests.

Hididng Behind her mother,she peaked at the two people sitting on the sofa across her mother.She saw a beautiful lady clad in a sari smiling down at her.Her eyes shifted to look at the boy sitting beside her holding a blue blanket and sucking on his thumb.Geet watched as th boy pulled his mothers sleeve and pointed at Geet.Hididng further behind her mom she felt even more shy.

"Geet beta,say Namaste to Mrs Khurana for me,and look she brought her son to'You know he is 2 days bigger then you.Geet looked up at her mother who was caressing her face,she watched Geet's dowy eyes widened as she glanced once more at him.

"Chaloo say Namaste maan"Mrs Khurana said similing at her 3 year old.

"Na-masthe."He said looking at her before taking the chocolates from her mother and slowly making his way to Geet.

"Nam-aste"She said shyly.

"Apke liye main choco laya hoon!Aap mele saath dosti kalo gi"Geet felt more comfortable without hesitating she took the choco and nibbled on it."

"Thank woo."She said before extending her hands for him to take.

"Mele si doshti kalo ge Maan."Maan felt really happy,and quickly shook her hand.

"Yesh,you gonna be my best friend forever now."Maan said before grabbing her hands and making her sit with him.

"Maan ap silfe mele dost ho!"

"Silf tumhala dost..Pakka promise'"Maan said as he covered her with his blanket.Mrs khurana stood speechless,Maan never let anyone touch his blanket.Not even his father.

July 12th 1989

It was like their hearts were meant for each other,Maan only slept after hearing her voice.It was his lullaby,her innocent words always made him feel calm.

"mamaaa can you dial Geet's number I want to talk to her!"Maan asked his mother as she was clearing the table after an early lunch with her husband.

"Champ you like Geet!"

"yea!!!You know papa she always shares with me!And she likes white just like me!"Mr khurana smiled at how innocent his son was.

"ok Maan come Im dialing her number now!"

"Bye papa,I lub you."Maan placed a kiss on his hands as he could not reach his cheeks.

"Love you too Champ 

Edited by Noori93 - 17 June 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetscarce05gagsypayal956asmi123guru-ki-dewaanishalinikanagubhakbhartifanxxsanaaaxxSapphireFlamesPaloma_DpiyushikkaavvyyaarosesanaAashi_saphiremishtibsanjuleekellzjs452maanmishtitrishapdoosheekaabina03s-o-m-m-i-ehemvbmaansi007shivangi783cyum321-shamima-puthninavigangesegbnats0101-SmexySmile--Zahra15-maaneetsangelangel-ki-shonaammu5maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94punjabi.princesmrk-1sanu3108princess_xaini--Ratna--..shreyaa..millie_maaneetShalveseemamaryhinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fansweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-namita25craziekudiswetha10_BlackPearl_preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thori door saath chalo.(Maaneet)AN" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana

Hates everything,including himself.Especially after Geet left.Used to be her best friend,but does not know where she is now.

Geet Handa

Hates life,does not let happiness near her.Has only one person she trust other than her family.Prem kapoor.Someone who is like a friend but not best friend cause she does not have any after she left Maan.

Prem Kapoor
Lives alone,as he his family lives in india.Geet Handa is his friend..Loves her to death,can never forgive the person that hurt her.

As story goes On I will introduce more characters...

Edited by Noori93 - 07 February 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliinlwgeetpayal956asmi123gagsyrosesanaguru-ki-dewaanishalinikanagutrishapjs452s-o-m-m-i-ehemvbmaansi007shivangi783sanjuleekhushboo22goodgirl5-SmexySmile-ninavicyum321-shamima-sanu3108princess_xaini-Prithi-Krishnaluv94maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-ammu5maaneetsangelpunjabi.princes-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetjanu_2006swetha10Sabmeratu.preethia--Ratna--rsroopali..shreyaa..millie_maaneetShalvepickachu

..shreyaa..

IF-Sizzlerz

..shreyaa..

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee FF
love it
Awhh soo cute and adorable maaneet are..
Love their talking style hehe
soo cute
plzz continue soon
and add me to ur pm list
Thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noori93

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
fabulous update pls cont soon

my dear

Noori93

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!sharmake11 always support me!!!!I love you for that....
and maangeetcrazy!def your added!thank you....

-shamima-

IF-Dazzler

-shamima-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Awe loving it already it was so cute maan and geet bestfriends at the age of 3 because of a chocolate bar so sweet and now he can't sleep without hearing her voice anyways loving the concept and now can't wait to read more Smile

Noori93

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Thank you!theyre so cute I knowwww

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeeeee
i luv with d chotu maan n geet