Fan Fictions

The stranger.MaanGeet : Pg28 finished (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 30

angelina_2005

Goldie

angelina_2005

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hy nice concept... update soon :)))))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The stranger.MaanGeet : Pg28 finished (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsMovielover

IF-Dazzler

MsMovielover

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
love it... hmm you can make it after they declare their love for each other Wink

P.S please make an index page so its easier to know if you updated Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
awsome one yaar..loved it ...well i ll go with option 1 ..continue soon

doosheeka

Goldie

doosheeka

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
awesome update..............

i would see geet to know about maan's truth wen they have already declared their love and maybe after their marriage. the hurt of betrayal will be bigger then, and it will be up to maan to steady geet in his life despite all ups and downs.

RishbalaAsyaMG

IF-Dazzler

RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smj1977

hi

so you started a new SS
sorry did not get hold of it earlier

I liked the characterisation

few questions as usual
1. as you said Maan is a new Don, so why did he become a bad man?
2. has someone killed his wife? or family?
3. is Rohan Maan's son?
4. are Geet's past and Maan's past/ present connected?

now for the question you asked
why do you want Geet to know his truth?
if I were you I would not let Geet to know his true identity

and if you want her to know
please do it before she completly falls for him

let her fall for him even after knowing the truth
let her become his strength
this may also lead to her taking him out of this dirt

rest is your own way
this is your FF and whatever you do will be the best

Shruti

Answers to ur questions

Maan is a don for quite a while..why and what happened to him will be explained in further updates.. just to let u knw he didnt begin as a bad guy
2. Rohan is just a patient ... not related to Geet or Maan by relations.. Geet just has a soft spot for him because like her he doesnt have parents...
3. No the past/ presents are not connected.. atm but they might have seen eachother in the past.. i will explain taht further in future episodes

... well Geet will knw the truth at some point which wil cause a massive change in there relationship... how and what well u will see in future updates

hope this clarrfies ur points x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

puthgangesegbShimmerrsmj1977.shrutipreethiarsroopali-BlushaLicious-

RishbalaAsyaMG

IF-Dazzler

RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Part 4...
A peak into Maan's life.......

Maan's POV

Geet is such a nice person a good friend and i think i am starting to fall for her. Her innocence, her view of life, her positive attitude amazes me. It makes me want to leave my world and join her world the world of right the world of goodness. But I can't do that. She is so beautiful inside and out. Everytime i see her i want to hold her keep her close to me never let her go. But how can i put a mark on her good character. I'm confused because i know that Geet is merely a pawn for me to hide from my enemies. She trusts me a lot. I was never a bad person but the cirumstances made me a bad person.

When i was 16 my family were killed by people who i trusted the most. My own mother's brother killed my mother and father for property. Me and my sister were shuned and turned away from our money. Somehow the money which was for us was taken away. We were made to live on the streets. I didnt mind. I worked hard as a labourer and earnt enough money to rent a small place and enough money for food for my sister. One horrible day when i was at work my sister was brutally raped. When i went to the police to complain i was turned away just because i was poor and had no parents. My sister couldnt take the pain and she tried to kill herself. She is now in a coma being taken care of.  I was so enraged that day that i killed the rapist. Mr Sinha saw me and saw the fire in my eyes. He took me into his lair. He was the leader of the underworld. And very soon i became his right hand man. I was now 18.
I got revenge on my parents killers as well. I killed them and took back what was rightfully mine. I became a killer, a drug dealer working for the underworld. Why? Mr Sinha saved me and he treated me and my sister as his own children. The police who were meant to help us turned us away. The world is evil, the police are bad. No one is good in this world. Each person is out there for themselves. Last year Mr Sinha became bedridden and gave me the responsibilty of his underworld empire. Now i am the leader and this is my world. For my sister for the unjust people in this world i will do what is right. I am not a bad person the world is a bad place. I am Maan Singh Khurana. The underworld leader.

Back to present day

Geet was getting ready to go to a party. She had asked Maan to accompany her but he had refused as he had other work to do. He had a new assignment to fulfill. Geet bid him farewell and left.

She met with Arohi and Arjun at the party. She danced with them and went to the bar to get something to drink when she felt an unfamiliar gaze on her. She turned around and was shocked to see the guy she despised the most looking at her in a lustful way.
Rahul Singhania. He was a patient at Sanjeevani who tried to molest Geet but luckily for Geet Arjun came to her rescue. She turned to find Arjun and Arohi but they were no where to be seen. Rahul enjoyed the worried look on her face.  Rahul walked up to her. Geet was scared. She knew how strong Rahul was. She tried to ring Arjun but because Arjun and Arohi were in the middle of the dancefloor they couldnt hear the phone due to the loud music.

Meanwhile a one block away, Maan was with his clients doing a business deal. The clients left. He was finishing up and leaving when he looked out the window and saw something and was shocked.

Geet sneaked out of the party when she realised that Rahul was no where to be seen and hurridly walked towards the car park. In a hurry she realised that she didnt bring her car as she came with Arjun. It had started raining. Geet's dress stuck to her body showing her curves. She turned around to head back into the party when she saw Rahul. The car park was deserted. Geet was worried as she saw Rahul step towards her. His lustful eyes said all what his mind was playing. Geet moved back as Rahul moved forward. Her heart was beating loud in fear. Geet began to run when Rahul grabbed her and pushed her aganist the wall. Geet tried to push him away. Rahul grabbed her hands with one hand and tied them whlist pushing her body aganist the wall with his body. He then dragged her to the alley way from where Maan's business meeting was being held. He threw her on the floor.As Geets hand was tied behind her back she could do anything. Maan at that point walked to the window and saw Geet being hurled to the ground with a guy on top of her anger enraged him. He packed his belongings away and locked them in the safe and came running out to help Geet.
'leave me please'
Rahul was caressing her body. He knew no one will come in this alley as it was a deserted area.
'leave me please' Geet kept repating
'no one to save you today Geet. no one can hear your screams. Today your all mine'
 He tried to kiss Geet. Geet was crying and screaming. But it was like talking to a brick wall. Rahul tore her dress exposing her chest. He bent downt to kiss them when a hand pulled him off her. Geet closed her eyes not knowing what was going on.
Maan pulled Rahul off Geet. He punched him and knocked him unconciouss. After Rahul was taken care of. He saw Geet who was scared lying helpless with her chest showing her bra. He put his shirt around her and picked her up. Geet kept her eyes closed. She was still mumbling 'leave me'
'leave me leave me'
'Geet open your eyes its me Maan'
Geet didnt open her eyes. Maan realised something was wrong. He took her to his car and laid her down in the backseat. Geet was semi concious. and scared. Maan took her home changed her clothes as they were wet and lay her on the bed. He knew Geet had been mentally disturbed by the events. He was happy that he could save his sister but he managed to save Geet. Seeing Geet in this state reminded him of his sister. Geet was saved and was in this state he knew his sisters state would have been 10 times worser. His anger rose. He tried to calm Geet down. Geet held his hand and said
'save me'
Maan looked at her and said
'Geet I'm here now. No one will touch you'
Geet calmed down and fell asleep holding Maan's hand. Maan kissed her on the forehead and slept beside her sitting up.

The following morning Geet woke up. She tried to recall the events from last night. She remembered Rahul trying to rape her and then he dissapeared. Geet got up sat up and saw Maan next to her. Her clothes had been changed. Maan was sleeping next to her. Geet was scared what happened. Why was Maan sleeping next to her.
Maan woke up. Geet looked at him.
'Good morning Geet'
Geet stopped him with his hand.
'You took advantage of me'
'Geet'
'Yesterday, how did i get here? And my clothes have been changed. What did you do to me.'
'Geet yesterday Rahul tried to rape you and i saved you and brought you home..'
'so you could take advantage of me... and i trusted you and your sleeping her next to me without a shirt.' Geet said getting up. By now Maan was mad. He looked at Geet and his eyes were burning with the accusation that she was throwing at him
He got up and grabbed her
'Geet shut up and listen to me. Yesterday you were semi concious and it was raining. After i saved you. I coverd you with my shirt. I brought you home and changed your clothes turning the light off and not seeing anything as it was raining and you could have got a cold. You held my hand last night tightly never letting it go. So I slept here next to you but kept a distance.'
'LIAR'
He grabbed Geet harshly and pinned her aganist the wall. His eyes showing a mixture of emotions raging from anger lust love. He pinned her harder and brought his face towards her. Geet was scared at his eyes. He brought his lips forward and kissed her
After the kiss both stared at eachother like it was a trance
'Do you still think I'm lying' Maan hoarsly whispered in her ears.
'NO'
'Then'
'I'm sorry i wasnt thinking straight. What i went through yesterday i...'
'Its okay i understand. Geet'
'Maan I'm sorry'
'its okay'

PRECAP:
'Geet' Arohi ran to her
'what happened?'
'Rahul Singhania has been shot dead'
'What how when'
'last night. I saw him at the party yesterday sometime after the party'  Arohi said.

PRECAP 2.

Geet was cooking in the kitchen when she climed a stool to get a flour pot Her ankle twisted and she slipped. She was about to fall when Maan saved her in his arms. The flour jar opened and covered Geet and Maan in white flour. Both of them laughed. Maan then looked at Geet and kissed her. Geet responded

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

thahupsruthidpurvainlwgeetscarce05sheffanjali1987rostfizza25payal956asmi123taannikirannaryaninonabebu--love--SapphireFlamesbhakbhartifanshreya satishsamirah_amjadmans22virensMaanKiNadeekshubhangirosesanakhansangelrichu26cloudflowersheetalvasaPaloma_D-BeingAppy-sakadafimishtibSrabon_DharaHADmishti-eiya-mysticangelkptlanshimanshimaanmishtibahanetrishapm-g19Lakshmi86maansi007shivangi783doosheeka--jassi--anisharoy1SaJan-SaJanvidu87amzu32febinyusuffputhpushpiShimmerrmaanshigangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile-ninavibasicquestion1smj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-Hanishadevisimi91ambeernKTPROCKSanjucoolPreethi-Premikomlikapunjabi.princesKrishnaluv94wajiha-1ambbihaprincess_xaini..shreyaa..preethiaShalvemillie_maaneet--Ratna--rsroopalishah10-DamnedDrooler-namita25sweet scorpiohinal_maaneetdivareenaswetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.dobrevagasmsNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-spvd_CookieMonster_

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
superb update...

scarce05

scarce05

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Great updateClap!
Thanks for the precaps (especially the last oneWink)
Hope you update soon! (please PM me when you do)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top