Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmmmm pm ab kia hai to update bhi one more hona chahiye. ðŸ˜‰ Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 part.......... loved it
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
Awww Yayy they confessed
Cont soon Xx...
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!!!

Confession was amazing and love was on rocks......

bechaari Geets cousin,........
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
nice part................Geet has given everything of hers to Maan but Maan hasn't said anything about his true self to her....................cont soon..................
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
update soon
CrystalSaya thumbnail
DO PM ME REGULARLY.......I LOVED DIS FF.....................
Shalve thumbnail
awesome update...loved it....
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 8
Geet and Maan arrived at the hospital. Geet stepped out whlist Maan went to park the car.  Arohi and Arjun came rushing up to her.
'Geet. Mr Ranjan is going frantic, he is threatening the staff he wants to speak to you' Arohi excleimed.
'Don't worry guys, you tend to your patients i'll deal with him' Geet said.
'But what if he gets physical with you' Arjun said concerned.
'Arjun don't worry, i'll be fine' Geet reassured him. Geet walked up to Mr Ranjan who was shouting at the receptionist. When Geet walked up to him.
'Mr Ranjan Don't you have any shame at all
'Geet' Geet turned around and saw a guy that she despised more than anything.
'What are you doing here?' Geet asked disgustedly. Her eyes showed resent and disgust towards that man. 'You should be in jail or far away from here'
'Please Geet believe me I have changed'
'changed Mr Ranjan changed, a person like you can never change..'
'Geet i admit what i did to Alysa was wrong but'
'WRONG WRONG, You are a cheap man. You tried to sell your own daughter, if i wasn't her doctor that day, and if she never tried to kill herself, I would never have known what you were trying to do to your 13 year old daughter and my cousin'
'Please Geet I've changed please tell me where my daugher is, its been one year' He held Geet's hand.
'Let go of my hand before i forget there is any relationship between us' Geet said. Mr Ranjan held her hand tighter
'I'm asking you where my daughter is nicely' He said hoarsley
'LET go of her hand' Mr Ranjan and Geet turned around to see Maan there. Mr Ranjan let go of Geet's hand. Mr Ranjan looked at Maan and was shocked. Maan saw something in Mr Ranjan's eyes.
'who are you' Mr Ranjan asked.
'I am..' Maan didnt know how to answer the question.
'He is my fiance and you have no right to speak to him like that.' Maan store at Geet and Geet back at Maan. She asked him with her eyes was she right and he nodded.
'and regarding meeting Alysa, here' Geet shoved a legal document in front of him.
'Can you read or should i read for you, well it clearly states, you no longer are or have any legal guardian ship over Alysa Handa nor do you have any rights over her as her father. You have lost your parental rights. You also have a non molestation and residence order. You are no longer allowed to be near her or touch her. Or even breath the same air as her. This legal notice cannot be disputed in court. No appeals and it is the final judgement' Geet said. Mr Ranjan was shocked.
'I'm so sorry Geet. All my mistakes, and i've lost my daughter. I wish i wasnt a bad man. Geet believe me i have changed. I went through a lot Geet I went to counsellors who helped me'
'Maybe you have Mr Ranjan or maybe not. but i can't help you nor take the risk' Geet said. 'SO LEAVE'

Mr Ranjan walked out Maan face was familiar to him. It was true he did want his daughter back because he realised what a bad father he was and wanted to make it up to her. But Maan why is he so familiar and then Mr Ranjan remembered. A few years back, when Mr Ranjan was in the drug dealing business. he had dealings with Maan. He also witnessed Maan at the time ordering people over the phone about a certain plan. Mr Ranjan then realised, his neice Geet was in danger of marrying a person who is dangerous. If he could not help ALysa for his brother's daughter, he had to save her.

Maan and Geet met Arohi and Arjun for lunch at Arohi house.. Arohi kept teasing Geet. Geet blushed profusely.
'Geet and Maan sitting in a tree who ever knew'
'shut up Arohi' Geet said looking down.
'Why when me and Arjun got together remember how much you teased us its just tit for tat isnt that right Maan' Maan nodded and smiled.
'Anyways heard your engaged, when are you getting married' Arjun asked.
'When are you' Geet smirked at Arjun. He knew that question was coming.
'Geet. you know very well why we are not marrying yet, Arohi's parents are out of town and are busy for the next 3 months, but after 3 months definately and off course you will do the planning' Arjun said.
'Off course who else will go through the misery of planning your traditional indian wedding' Geet mocked, Arohi glared at her and thew a pillow at her.
'won't i be doing yours' Arohi asked. Geet was silent. Maan noticed her sudden change in expression.
'Geet' Maan looked at her. Arjun and Arohi looked at eachother too.
'Maan, urm I don't want a traditonal indian wedding'
'WHAT' Arohi screremd 'don't you want to get married'
'Calm down Arohi let her speak, she didnt say she doesnt want to get married' Arjun said.
'Geet say what your heart tells you, I promise you i'll be with you every step of the way' Maan promised. Arjun and Arohi looked at eachother and then laughed at Maan and Geet and said togeher 'AWWW SO SWEET' Maan and Geet smiled. Geet threw two pillows at them.
'CAN i speak now' Geet asked.
'Off course madam' Arjun said.
'Maan, since i was a child, i always dreamt of a cinderella wedding, that my prince will come and we will live happily ever after. Well my prince has come in the form of you but..'
Everyone got serious.
'Damn you why the serious faces you idiots' Geet said.
'I don't want to get married in a mandir or traditional indian wedding, I want to get married how Cinderella did, i want a white christian church wedding' Geet said. Arohi and Arjun mouths hung opened.
'Close your mouths, it took me ages to say that much cos of you two' Arjun and Arohi closed there mouths.
'Maan' Geet turned to look at him.
'Geet if that is what you want its fine by me' Maan said.
'but Maan what do you want?' Geet asked not wanting to take away his choice.
'What i want is to marry you and make you mine legally and emotionally and morally and physically and forever no matter how its done' Maan winked at the word physically as that part was alreday done. Geet blushed,
'How romantic' Arohi said with tears in her eyes acting out.
'Shut it Arohi'
'White weding wicked' Arjun said.
'wait what about mehndi and sangeet and all that' Arohi asked,
'Guys i want a simple white wedding please be with me' Geet said.
'off course we are' said Arjun.
'And when do you want to get married mrs to be Maan Singh Khurana' asked Maan.
'The earliest date you can find for that church on Fenchurch Street, it is the most beautiful church in the world' Geet said.
Maan rang the church and found that the earliest date was in 4 days. Everyone was fine by that. Arjun and Maan then left for shopping for Maan's suit. Geet and Arohi went shopping for Geet's white dress.

Maan and Geet both arrived home late.
'Geet let me see your dress'
'NO MAAN'  
'why'
'because its bad luck to see the dress before the wedding i dont want anything to go wrong in my wedding'
'Geet'
'NO Maan' Geet said rushing into her room and locking her cabinet. She then opened a drawer and took out a box. Maan came in and saw tears in Geet's eyes.
'Geet why are you crying'
'Nothing Maan I'm remembering my parents, this is there photo with me, the last time we were together before that accident'
'what accidenet,' Maan asked kissing Geet's tears away
'They were returning from Mauritus dad and mum went for a business I told them to go and i stayed with neighbours and the plane had a crash taking my parents to heaven, this is all the jewellery they saved for my marriage, but i can't wear this as its gold and won't go with my white outfit'
'Geet we can still wear it, if you want after later we can have a small indian wedding just me you arohi and arjun after a year for our wedding anniversary' Geet smiled and hugged Maan.
'I LOVE you '
'I love you too'

It was the day before the wedding, Arohi and Arjun were decorating the church with a few friends from the hospital. Geet was at home making final checks. Maan was with the restaurant people sorting out the reception party when her phone rang.
'Hello'
'Geet its Mr Ranjan your chachah'
'I don't want to speak with you'
'Geet listen to me, okay its fine, my daughter is doing fine i won't interfere in her life but Geet your still like my daughter'
'are you done im putting the phone down' Geet said rolling her eyes.
'NO Geet listen, that man with you how long have you known him'
'why do you care'
'Geet you don't know him, do you? '
'I know him more than anyone. I love him'
'Geet please don't love him, your not safe with him, he is using you. believe me Geet please one last time, he is not who he says he is. Please Geet listen to me, why would i lie i'm like your father'
Geet was shocked and listening to her uncle she seemed to understand he was right, how much did she know about him. And tomorow she was going to marry him. He said so many things to her and she believed him like that.

Geet walked into Maan's room when he was away and opened his cupboards and draws but found nothing suspicious. She was just about to leave when her earing fell on the ground. She bent down to pick it up when she saw something under the bed and was shocked.

Audiwalia thumbnail
U mixed up ur story her parents tried to get her married to rahul forcefully but oh no dey were abt to get married yaar.