excellent updates
awesome
do continue soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part 1
wow another fic....................
interesting concept and Maan a gang leader..................interesting.............and Geet doesnt know that................thanks for the pm................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
nice part......................lucky that her pager went off..................woah Geet believes a stranger just like that.....................but hes Maan so no probs.....................oh my the precap is scary..................Maan cant and wont shoot Geet....................cont soon....................
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 3

It was the middle of the night. Maan crept into Geet's room and saw her sleeping soundly under the midnight breeze the moonlight. Geet felt presence in the room. She looked up and saw Maan
'Maan'

'I'm Sorry Geet I have to do this' Geet looked confused. He pulled out his gun and aimed it at her. Geet was shocked.

BANG

Maan woke up sweating and scared. He realised it was just a dream. He walked into Geet's room and saw her sleeping soundly. His dream felt so real. He was scared. Maan had never been scared before in his life. He had taken many lives and was never scared but the dream that he killed Geet was scaring him. He went back into his room to sleep.

The following Morning Geet went into Maan's room. She looked for him.
'Maan Maan' she said. She put a tray down on the table. Maan came out of the shower in his tracks and shirtless. Geet's back was to him. She turned to leave when she saw Maan. She felt shy and embarrased and quickly turned around and covered her eyes.
'Hai Babajiiiii' Maan heard her and chuckled. Geet wanted to leave the room but for her to do that she had to walk past Maan.
'Geet you can open your eyes now' Geet opened one eye then the other. She smiled weirdly and was about to walk out when Maan grabbed her and pulled her towards him. Geet's heartbeat rose as did Maan's with the close proximity. Water from his wash hair fell on Geet's lips. He moved his fingers to her lips to wipe it away. Geet was staring into his eyes. Maan and Geet realised what they were doing and Maan let go of her. Geet looked anywhere except at Maan. Maan noticed her restlessness.
'Geet why are you here early morning?'
'me urm that yeah I came to change your dressing its been two days'
'okay Geet'
Maan sat on the bed and opened his shirt. Geet felt shy and embarrased. Maan watched her every move. He knew he was having an effect on her.
'Ow' He hissed when Geet put antispetic on his wound on his stomach. Geet blew on it. Maan felt like he was in another world. He kept staring at Geet as she took care of him. Once Geet had finished she quickly packed things away. She got up when Maan held her hand
'Thank you Geet'
'your welcome Maan'

Two weeks had passed. Maan had officially moved in with Geet as a paying guest. He told Geet that he was a manager in a multinational company. His landlady was a bit of a cow hence Geet asked him to move in as her apartment was big. Geet had begun to trust Maan. He left the house with her and Geet dropped him off at the company. They had become close friends. Arohi and Arjun had also met Maan a few times. Geet was beginning to fall for Maan. Maan realised that he was falling for Geet. They both knew they had feelings for eachother. But Maan knew he was just using Geet. Geet doesnt know anything about him. From the outside he appeared to Geet as a normal human being working in a company whereas he was the underworld leader. He knew that it was possible that he may have to kill Geet one day. He had to control his feelings as it was taking him away from himself.

PRECAP: He grabbed Geet harshly and pinned her aganist the wall. His eyes showing a mixture of emotions raging from anger lust love. He pinned her harder and brought his face towards her. Geet was scared at his eyes. He brought his lips forward and kissed her.................

WANT OPINION

When do you want Geet to find out Maan's truth...

1. After she falls in love with him.. as in after both declare love
or
2. After engagment ... if there is any depending on ur ansas

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it................thank god it was dream....................
i wud prefer if she knows abt it after they declare their love as it doesnt matter if she knows after engagement she can anyways break it up so no pt to go thro all that............if she knows after marriage then there is something diff.................i wud prefer if maan tells her himself after expressing his love
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after both fall for each other...........awesome part............plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
divareena thumbnail

Hope maan does not harm geet