The stranger.MaanGeet : Pg28 finished

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The Stranger.MG

Character Sketch

Geet Handa A doctor at Sanjeevani

Arohi and Arjun.. Geet's friends and also doctors

Maan Singh Khurana.. The stranger.. (more to be revealed as the story goes on)

Prologue

'Yes Arohi I am nearly home. God its raining so much I can hardly drive in this weather' Geet said driving home from her night duty at the hospital. It was raining a lot.

'Geet man, be careful'

'Arohi I'll talk to you later let me concentrate on driving'

Geet put the phone down. She was finding it difficult to drive, the wipers on her car was not enough. She finally turned into her street and was about to park up when a man came out of no where infront of her car. Geet braked suddenly. She quickly went outside and saw the man uncouncious. She saw that he was in a wounded state. His arm was broken and it looked like someone had stabbed him in the stomach.

'Omg Can you hear me, Hello hello I'm doctor Geet' Geet helped the man up. He pointed to his bag. Geet picked his bag up and held it.

'No let me carry it. Your wounded. Lets go inside. I'll take care of your wounds'

Geet grabbed her bag from the car and helped the man in. She didn't know who he was or where he came from. She took him to the guest bedroom. He fainted. Geet saw blood oozing out. She knew she had no time to get him to the hospital and it was a police case and the doctors regulations will make him loose his life even if she did.

She quickly brought her doctors bag and gave him an anaesthesia and stitched his wounds. She looked at him as she undressed his top. She still had Arjun's clothes lying around from when he and Arohi stayed over. Geet was mesmerised by his features his muscles. But she realised that he is her patient and she is his doctor. Nothing more nothing less. She undressed him out of his cold clothes and put Arjun's kurta and a pair of tracks on. She bandaged his wounds and checked him again. His wounds were fine. She then gave him an injection as he had a fever. She quickly went outside and parked her car properly before she gets another ticket as she had 3 left to pay.  She got changed and slept on the sofa in the guest room incase the man needed something.  She knew nothing about this man nor who he was but she helped him. Why was he stabbed? What had happened? These questions arised in Geet's mind as she realised that she had given shelter to a stranger.

PART 1

He awoke the next day unaware of what happened. The last thing he remembered was the showdown that he had last night with his enemy and then getting stabbed and running  infront of a car. He awoke to see himself in unknown surroundings. He tried to get up.

'Morning. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just stay lying down' Geet said as she walked in with a tray of breakfast.

'where am i?' the stranger asked.

'Oh this is my house. Actually my apartment. Anyways last night it was raining and I didn't see you and you came in front of my car. So'

'Who changed my clothes ?' the stranger asked.

'How many questions does this guy ask. Let me finish then you will get your answers. He sounds like such a khadoos' Geet mumbled. The stranger heard her. He then looked at her properly and saw her in her white salwaar kameez with radiant beauty. Her long straight hair. He had been smitten by her beauty. He looked at her lips as she opened them to speak. He had never seen such a pure innocent beautiful soul before.

'And I was saying that I dressed cleaned and dressed your wounds. I stitched your stab wound so don't put pressure there' Geet walked up to him and checked his forehead with her hand. The strangers body felt goosebumps as she touched him. He grabbed her hand tight and moved it from his head. Geet looked at him in horror and pain as he had grasped it tightly. He saw the pain in her eyes and let go.

'Sorry' he said

'Its okay. Anyways I was checking your fever seems to have gone down. I would suggest you rest here a few days. By the way I'm Doctor Geet Handa. Hence that's how I sorted you out Mr''

'hmm'

'your name?' Geet asked

'Oh I'm Sorry Maan'

'Maan or do you have a surname to' Geet asked.

'why do you wish to know my surname?'

'Fine you don't need to tell me.' Maan then realised his bag was with him.

'Miss Handa'

'Call me Geet' Geet said as she took out some medicines and poured a glass of water.

'Where is my bag?'

'Oh Sorry its right here next to the bed. Don't worry I'm not nosy I didn't look inside' Geet said cheerfully and smiled. Maan smiled back weakly.

'Anyways I need to leave now Maan. I will see you after 2pm. My shift ends then. You can stay here for as long as you want and until you are fine. I am a doctor and you are my patient.'

'But Geet you don't know me and helped me. And letting me stay in your home. How can you trust me?'

'I can't but something about you tells me that you're a good person' Geet said.

'By the way have your breakfast. I made cheese omleete and toast. I don't know if you drink tea or coffee but I drink coffee I need it for the hectic tiring days at the hospital. So I made you coffee is that fine'

'yeah that's fine Geet thank you for helping me.'

'Your welcome Maan. anyways make sure you take those medicines there. And there stuff in the fridge if you get more hungry. And please don't open the balcony door from the living room because sometimes it never closes and I get scared that someone might jump in. This is the second floor Anyone might jump in. If u want fresh air go through the kitchen exit. The Lounge is right outside this room and the kitchen is on the left of the lounge. Bye see you soon'

'Bye Geet' Maan smiled.

As soon as Geet left, he had his breakfast and medicines. He then picked up his bag and made sure everything was in there. He emptied his bag and from his bag he had 3 different guns. Some money. Some wireless devices and money and papers. He found what he was looking for. He was glad that Geet didn't open his bag otherwise things would be hard to handle.

He picked up his phone.

'Hello'

'Hello Boss where are you? Are you okay. I heard that you managed to kill Rashid last night. Police are still unaware of who did it or of our gang.'

'I know. I lead them to that trail. Don't worry. Mission accomplished. Now Listen all of you. Dissapear for a few days. I will contact you soon for the new plan'

Maan put the phone down. He smiled that his work was going fine. He smiled that for the meanwhile he was hidden from everyone. Everyone knew that there were killings going on. People who were enemies of Maan Singh Khurana. People who betrayed him.  People who questioned and deterred him.  No one knew the face of Maan, that he was the new underworld leader. No one had seen his face not even his accomplices. No one knew what he looked like who he was. Except one person GEET. But Geet didn't know him as a underworld leader. Just a normal human being but his one constant fear was if Geet knew the truth then he might have to kill her another innocent human being .

PRECAP: Maan stood near the bedroom door with a gun in his hand.

The police inspector asked Geet who was confused 'Maam did you see or hear anything last night suspicious. There was a killing last night. We think it is the same underworld leader. We understand that he might be around here somewhere. Did you see or hear anyone? Or anyone who was''

Maan got his gun ready knowing he might have to kill Geet if she opens her mouth.

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Awesomee FF
Love the concept
Gunda maan? chi chi..lolz😆
Continue soon
Thank u

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
wow Maan underworld
that for change pls
cont soonnnnnnn
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice concept
do cont soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ff.............

maan underworld don ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

cant wait for the next update.............ofcourse he wont kill geet............but wat will geet do and wats in store for them..............

pl ad me to ur pm list thnks
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved it yaar and part 1 was awesomeeeeee
sakadafi thumbnail
Great concept...pls add me to your PM list...
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan singh khurana a ganster oh man its gonna be interesting.
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
this is so interesting.........................please continue.....................

add me to your pm list please.....................................😊
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the concept............