India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Re-marry Nivi:Warning PG5

Nina_sabin IF-Dazzler
Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Guys I want Sid to remarry Nivi this time forever this time. They both should divorce Devya and Viren pretty soon now.

Plz tell me how many of you still want them to marry this time again after all their first wrong husband and wife should leave--------------------ShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfantanya12supriasweet7863akshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nair.Verity.

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
No I don't think so that Nivi should remarry because If you saw the update thats all about Nivi and Viren unconventional love story, which will total ruin the whole story and that their now trying to make the marriage work, so it will total ruin the whole story and the show will start going downUnhappy and that Nivedita is starting to fall-in-love with Viren, its just a matter of time when Viren will realize his feelings for Nivi when he shouted at her which its sad the he said that he hated Nivi and the she's free from him, to go back to her houseCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Xlovesusihushaazi_Namita_NiViren-Raj

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
shut ur shit...that can never happen ......you never think before updating it ..okay...no offence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Please do not make such topics! I have said the same when Nivi-Sid broke up and would say the same now. Relationships are not for abandonment when other partner makes a mistake. Give the partner sometime and see if he or she rectifies self.

I am sure Nivi will try to stand by Viren, and I am also sure Siddharth will not leave Divya. Neither Sid nor Nivedita will break their marriage vows on their own.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghvids08ShayafanJasleensihuNina_sabinshaazi..Sakeena..diyaloveskinny_Namita_Suchi-moniluvskinshuk

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I dont want to answer if Nivi has to remarry Sid or if Sid has to divorce Divya...if the story unravels itself in such a way...any thing might be possible... What I fail to understand is your illogical reasoning of why Nivi should remarry...

This story is not going to be about Sid or viren....or about nivren or niaarth...this story is going to be about NIVEDITA & her values in life...although unfortunate circumstances led to Nivi and sid's break up....as adults they made the choice of moving on...and by fate they got married to different people...

If now u r telling nivi to remarry because of what viren did to her...then will u ask her to remarry if something goes wrong again with Sid????

Please don't post something just because u want to....please rethink!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuJasleenvids08Shayafangmann2010_Namita_xaviaraSuchi--Swetha-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I dont want to answer if Nivi has to remarry Sid or if Sid has to divorce Divya...if the story unravels itself in such a way...any thing might be possible... What I fail to understand is your illogical reasoning of why Nivi should remarry...

This story is not going to be about Sid or viren....or about nivren or niaarth...this story is going to be about NIVEDITA & her values in life...although unfortunate circumstances led to Nivi and sid's break up....as adults they made the choice of moving on...and by fate they got married to different people...

If now u r telling nivi to remarry because of what viren did to her...then will u ask her to remarry if something goes wrong again with Sid????

@ red bold

this is the same question I had put months before: that if one day Viren makes a mistake, will Nivedita leave Viren also, just like she left Sid?

I guess this was the reason that it was shown of Nivedita not marriage Sid, 
being Divya . If she had not married Sid because she was upset with Sid, and then now the creatives show that she is following another set of rule for Viren, then the very integrity of her character would be questioned.

I am happy that at least you are bringing out the same question now?
Clap

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 07 February 2011 at 7:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandtanya12

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Awww guys.

I don't know whats indian dramas have done to you.

But really look in real life, taking this story away. 
Divorce and marriage isn't a thing to be taken lightly. 

Divorce and then getting married to eachothers brothers/sisters ex wife/husband....is that really right? Especially in the same house!

Anyways I keep away from these talk but come on please don't take marriage so lightly.

Sid-Nivi's relationship has totally changed now. Kinda impossible to go back to the old days. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by mittusingh

@ red bold

this is the same question I had put months before: that if one day Viren makes a mistake, will Nivedita leave Viren also, just like she left Sid?

I guess this was the reason that it was shown, Nivedita did not marry Sid for Divya's sake. If she had not married Sid because she was upset with Sid, and then now the creatives show that she is following another set of rule for Viren, then the very integrity of her character would be questioned.

I am happy that at least you are bringing out the same question now?
Clap

Bani I know you will not like me replying to this but could not stop myself. Just take it with open mind and this is nothing against Sid or Nivi or Viren for that matter. This is a general reply. See, Nivi was upset with Sid and did not marry him. But now things are different. She is a married woman and she will definitely use different set of rules for her husband. If Sid was her husband and she was in same situation then I am sure she would have acted exactly the way she will act now with Viren. Sid was her lover that time not life-partner but Viren is life-partner - this is a different question if he will remain partner or not. So for now Nivi will surely act differently and use different set of rules. So if her character is questioned for behaving differently with her husband then that is very sad. Whatever Viren has done is not right, it is absolutely wrong to use an innocent soul like Nivi for his revenge but we have just seen how much hatred he had and when he will open up his wounds we will see why an dhow this all happened and I would like Nivi to surely be on his side till everything is revealed and then make a decision. But she will not leave him, will rather heal him and then their love story will start.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmittusinghShayafanlamssimran728ScintillatingshaaziSuchi-xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Go to top