Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Open letter to Cvs

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Hi darling

I must say , when one's end is near they do make silly mistake like u r doing . U r losing some loyal viewers , but that's ok with u . U will stick to ur guns , No MR . I feel like taking classes from u guys in kitchen politics '. U r the world best in washing dirty and fility linen in public . Something that's nasty but what the  hell,  I will learn it from the best . So bring ur best man '. He seems to love playing it . He can teach us the game and I can teach him  some decency .

In my field, we r always told two things the customers is always right and provide the customer with  the best service .But seem that u r following the concept of Me first nd me last .  Now  that has laid a path for ur downfall . U do seem to care abt ppl , who u r the source of ur bread and butter . Ppl say , why is India not progressing , I say why r ppl always try to pull the good down or stop progress . Call us obsessed or dreamers , at least we r something rather than being filthy bad mouths

I do not know who is right or wrg , but if u r then why shy away . We r here to listen ! so spk up

love
P

Edited by scorpio10 - 07 February 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

adithymishimanochitrakshgeetkomal_w25sasha_1mnx12sub_rosaRose_Petalleft_foreverPooja_219--SONEE---bharti-ivy_11blueopal--khushi--ImmaculateDream

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hey  i  don't  know  wat  to  say  yaar...............am really  upset  by  this  news...............again  this kinda rumor  that  MR is  gonna leave...............y  CV's r  playing  with  our  emotions n  patience.............n there is  article of  replacement  for MR...........am really  worried  abt  this  article...............please  somebody  tell me  this is only rumor.............n  mishal is staying in LTL.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimano

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you!  for this! :-)

mishimano

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hey Priya thanx for this......................  but u knw i m confuse on one part........................  Do we really need to care for  them ..................
Last time we did a lot..................... and wht we get back just assurance hardly for a week. Or i can say they misleaded us................. today it hurt us more by thinking abt all petitions & mails.............................  when we knw it wont change their mind......... then why again get into all this...............
they already ruined the show for me..........................  I consider my self as fool for watching it again.....................

Edited by --khushi-- - 08 February 2011 at 1:41am

mishimano

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya !

You write so well 
cuz when i am gonna write 
i swear i wil amke them cry !
Hate them so much 

mishimano

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@scorpio:: Wooooowww..!! Nicely written....Couldn't hav started with a Better salutation in this valentine weekLOL

This is What i wrote to Rajesh Kamat and Jessu George.

Ek Kalidas Tha...Ek Colors Channel Waale...!! Jis Daal Pe Baithe hai..Wohi kaat rahe h..!!..What a Pity.!

Business Minds ko Business ek layman sikhaye..Kya acha Lagta H...:P ...Still U want to hear from me , then ok.., Suno ab..:D !!

1. Have U guys ever heard, a Product which is Highly successful in market is withdrawn or efforts been taken to make it Unpopular..???
Don't stress ur brains too much in wondering what Product I am talking about...I tell u :P...Its LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN, a show which is a part of ur channel and for the moment its going great and will Keeping on goin great if u guys keep ur hands off it. :P

2. Every product Has a USP which makes it popular. The USP of Laagi tujhse lagan Is Mishal raheja who is Playing Dutta's Character. A Lot of audiences Jus got attracted to the show coz of Mishal raheja and His outstanding success in his previous show. Kaunsi Company apni USP ko drop karti h...Do tell me..???

3. When things don't work or customer is unsatisfied with the product then changes are brought abt. Have u ever heard, Changes are done to displease a highly satisfied customer??? If yes, i would like to knw that again..:P

Agar Itna samjhane ke baad main nahi samjh aaya ho toh yeh thread dekhna...Business ki baatein h...shayad strike kar jaaye..!! :P
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1603441

Ab Layman Ki Baat layman Ki language main.. :P ...The recent rumour that has been floated about MR replacement and a whole new set of family members goin to be introduced won't work. In this process, U will end up destroying the loyal fanbase of the show. We people Love Mishal and the present Cast Of Laagi and no changes/replacement of nyone of them will be accepted. If U wish To replace someone...replace the person who has come up wid such a stupid Idea.

Let peace Prevails....Coz we Loyal Fans Don't mind war..:P
------------------------------------------

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetmishimanoPooja_219sub_rosa

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hi,

What a letter man...amazing..Mindblowing...Smile

I am really upset when gain I heard this news...Now I am Like fed up....I feel like let them do what ever they want....Let the show go for toss....I have decided not to watch LTL...till this things gets clarified...If Mishal leaves...I pray for his better future...Better,,nananannaaaaaaa......Fabulous future...so that the people who are troubling him now should get the shock of their life by seeing MISHAL's success as a STAR...Smile

Thanks for writing this letter....Smile

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 08 February 2011 at 2:50am

mishimano

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
lovely  letter dearThumbs Up well saidClap

Go to top