Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Open letter to MR (Page 2)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stary_kajal

yes i totally agree with u...no one can take  mishal raheja place..but what if mishal is not interested in the show and he is not ready to come back,,you have to speak up man for the sake of ur fans who loves from the bottom of the heart..how we will fight with u wen u are not ready to say anything or take our side... i think we should boycott the show.. our strength is you.. so plz dutta nvr gives up u have to speak out...
Hi girl , I am was never his fan , I am a die hard fan of Aamir .. I asking this dude to spk up , becoz it irritates me to taken as a fool by anyone . I like a ppl who stand up and says to the wolrd this what I am nd will be ...they  r out in the open ... it  gains them  respect and admiration .

Edited by scorpio10 - 07 February 2011 at 9:49pm

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

i agree..at least have da courage n speak up..cumon MR b a man dat we kno u r   lol

rely nyc leter priya...u wer abit 2 nyc n generous on hm darling..its sweet tho 

btq wa other issue wer u talkn about??

tc

What other issue ..now I am confused ??????
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Originally posted by scorpio10

To MR

First of all sorry , as usual lost my temper nd blunted out whatever came to my mind . That what happens when I am angry and not thinking. But dude it ok for us not to think in this situation, it's not our career . it is urs , from what  I can see nd understand u love this profession . Then why the hell, I u allowing some fool ruin it for u .

Today when I read the article, I was boiling in anger. Well then I had some TLC nd lots of chocos to cool me off , then voila came across another  post . Well hun after reading that post even a kinder garden kid can tell u r facing issues.  I know u have ur dreams to fulfil and ambitions to achieve . But I would like to know if you have the right opportunity in hand  to put on that path or u r leaving becoz someone thinks u should . If answer is the latter then dear, U r running away.

I say stay back fight nd win . But then if u have found the opportunity u have been looking for , then why not come out in the open . It will gain u some respect and spare us the torture.   I do not know u either u know me , hence I do not have the right . So I will request u , spk up and fight back before its to late for u to even stand .

thx
P

Me too totally agree............ speak up for once .......... and spare us frm this turmoil.............. Staying or No and thats it........ atleast we will stop hoping.............
For us it is always -- No Mishal and Mahi = No LTL = No colors subscription.........

Exactly ! that I want to tell .. just say it ..
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

U know guys , I genuinely  found this guy to be sweet and honest . Though I know not fragment of this boy , my gut sd he was a good person . But being a good person does not mean , he lay back nd let others fight ur battle .  Being a good person does not mean, U let someone or anyone take ur case nd u r offering it willingly .

We have heard this line over and over again , today I would to say it ' it wrg to wrg someone , but it bigger mistake , not to stand against the wrg .

Something I would like to add to letter , MR u may or may achieve what u looking for . But in the bargain do not lose respect, becoz that something u can never regain . If u allow someone to walk over once ' then dude the marks will always remain on u and u will always be walked over . secondly in today world , whatever u do in the media world is like a tattoo ,it  is there to stay .

Edited by scorpio10 - 07 February 2011 at 10:42pm
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Dear Mishal,

I am a working woman, I know there is something called 'right time' I do not know the inside story but I feel some stories are better if they remain inside as I think everybody has issues and somethings are not for public.  I appreciate that very much at the same time we would like you to know from you how long you are in this show, for once and all, I think as fans we should know our stake....(reasons might be whatever)

Mishal, I know you are talented and have put in a lot of effort and of course you will like to grow and I know and will appreciate if you would like to leave LTL on a high note then seeing your character getting butchered and ruined int the process, because I know it is not easy to come out of the comfort zone what you are already in with LTL and go into something new not knowing where it will take you, specially as an actor where is fate is decided by the public....

Take care and be good....

Edited by tintiny - 07 February 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

merun.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Mishal,

I am a working woman, I know there is something called 'right time' I do not know the inside story but I feel some stories is better if it remains inside as I think everybody has issues and somethings are not for public.  I appreciate that very much at the same time we would like you to know from you how long you are in this show, for once and all, I think as fans we should know our stake....(reasons might be whatever)

Mishal, I know you are talented and have put in a lot of effort and of course you will like to grow and I know and will appreciate if you would like to leave LTL on a high note then seeing your character getting butchered and ruined int the process, because I know it is not easy to come out of the comfort zone what you are already in with LTL and go into something new not knowing where it will take you, specially as an actor where is fate is decided by the public....

Take care and be good....

Nice and sweet , Tin ...

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@ scorpio... I appreciate Your efforts... but they needed to be directed in right direction ... 

for Further read this Thread If u want to know the "Real Facts" 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1610797

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
We are wid you priya...everyone keep msging and mailing the concerned ppl...

Go to top