Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel its someone else and definitely not Bhuvana - Thuls is so refined and well mannered whereas Bhuvana is so arrogant, irresponsible and a cheat.๐Ÿ˜ก

Of course its too obvious it can't be TPS coz being a learned woman she had married the doctor - it cannot be MM as he is of no match for her thus definitely not Thuls oda mum.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If Bhuvana were to be Thulasi's mum it would brings more shame to Thuls as her step-mum and MIL will keep mocking her for the rest of her life. I think Thuls doesn't deserve this anguish - the poor girl needs a break from this torture and needs to look forward to a mentally peaceful living. She has suffered enough.๐Ÿ˜

Perhaps Thulasi's mum is dead and I think our Velayutham must have something to do with it. I wouldn't be surprised if Thulasi is a split image of her mum herself - that could be the reason as to why in one episode when Velayutham had his first glimpse of  Thulasi he was simply mesmerised and shocked. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think Thuls mum did not run away as claimed by many but could have been killed....or is living somewhere else due to some unfortunate circumstances thus forgetting her past life.๐Ÿ˜”

Who knows Thuls might be made to make an entrance representing her mum....making that Padma to eat her words. Anything is possible these days esp. in our serials today..!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The director is foreshadowing that Bhuvana may be Tulasi's mom, but yet there are so many similiarities between Sundari and Tulasi.  I prefer Sundari over Bhuvana, but I don't know who Tulasi's mom is.  All I can say is that, that girl deserves good parents who are innocent with a good character. But I think Kumuran has a big past planned for Thendral viwers about Tulasi's parents.

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes Thulasi need good parents.. and as of now Tamil is there for her as mother and father giving her so much love and affection... at present she dont need any mom...๐Ÿ˜›
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The director is really planning to show some twist in this case. Is Thulasi going to have good parentage like Oliver Twist?  So far  Thulasi has been said to be 'Odukali's daughter' by which she is maligned.  We are made to believe that Bhuvana is T's mom. Sundari cannot be runaway wife of MM but Bhuvana can be. Sundari and Lakshman are also related and they knew each other since childhood as Lakshman was brought up by sundari's dad. Also Sundari doesn't behave like a guilty person and Bhuvana behaves like one. As someone has written in some post, could it be possible Thulasi is the daughter of Lakshman and Sundari and then Sundari's son was swapped by some hospital bungling with Thulasi with real dad of Sundari's son being MM and the real mom being Bhuvana who could be the Odukali wife of MM.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes maha some swapping business would have happen too... ๐Ÿ‘
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As per last episode, I feel Charu's parents are not her real parents..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Then probably, the child whom Bhuvana is referring about could be Charu as well๐Ÿ˜†..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes u may be right too... But i feel Thulasi for sure.. lets see..๐Ÿ˜•