Uttaran

February 7, 2011 Short Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, Jyoti is going to be gone all this week, and I will be updating in her place๐Ÿ˜ณ. My updates are going to be this short, so if you feel you would like to write detailed updates - feel free to let me know.๐Ÿ˜Š

February 7, 2011 Written Update

Satya brings flowers for Sanchi and sings her to sleep. Ichcha is touched by their love. Meanwhile, Mai is shocked seeing Vansh's baby clothes shoved carelessly in Tapu's closet. Chanda warns Nani-Taps of Mai's anger, but Tapu assures Nani that it was an accident. Nani decides to go do some damage control. At the hospital, Veer requests Satya-Sanchi to come live at their house. Satya refuses, and tells them to go home since Sanchi is asleep now. In the parking lot, Veer sees Sanchi walking around on the terrace. He runs up quickly and catches her in the nick of the time. Later, they scold her and Veer again offers them to stay at his house. Umed comes there and agrees with Veer. Finally, Satya gives in and accepts the offer. End.

Precap: Taps gets hurt and Veer goes to help her to her room. Chanda tells Ichcha to give Veer a baby soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kruthika. Dont blame u for writing such short updates.Actually there is nothing going on in the show  for u to write. Any way love to read ur updates. 
thanks for the update

the CVs are just draggign the show wid the sanchi  track i hope it ends soon ๐Ÿ˜•
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What kind of hospital is this?????You wake up from your sleep (blind) and manage to find your way to the terrace???? What did she have the penthouse hospital suite with an attached terrace???
This is going from bad to hideous.

Veer must be in the running for the Olympics if he managed to get to the terrace and save Sanchi from the parking lot...................He must have done a 800 meter dash and then a pole vault to reach in time.

So Satya will also be staying in the house...........now that is interesting.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

What kind of hospital is this?????You wake up from your sleep (blind) and manage to find your way to the terrace???? What did she have the penthouse hospital suite with an attached terrace???
This is going from bad to hideous.

Veer must be in the running for the Olympics if he managed to get to the terrace and save Sanchi from the parking lot...................He must have done a 800 meter dash and then a pole vault to reach in time.

So Satya will also be staying in the house...........now that is interesting.

yes aditiji even i was wonering how come veer managed 2 get to the terrace so fast๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
superman veer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!