India-Forums

Do you actually listen to what Da says? (Page 2)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

His pic can speak a thousand words I think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatparidesicrowdAngel-likeDevil

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
nope have watched every season of DID so far and i never listen to dada........good god he doesn't know what hes talking about....and hahaah.....dont even get me started on his constipated looks.....lol..omg....

Edited by neetusidhu - 08 February 2011 at 7:27pm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i listen...but when he says GEETUUUU, i cover my ears.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Of course I hear what he says...aur phir doosre kaan se nikal dete hoonWink

Frankly speaking, Dada serves no purpose in the show. The viewers aren't deaf(well some of 'em might be, but that doesn't work out well eitherTongue) that they have to listen at the same things the judges said moments back. His kya baats and 'grand' salutes are quite random at most times...its uncalled for most of the times. His peevish comments at how 'hawt' or how good they are looking are clear indications of how he is hitting on them...Yogeeta ji won't be too glad now will she, Dada?Tongue Anyways, these are the minor things that tick me off about him...the major thing is his constant annoying other people, and picking on others. At first, it may look funny or laughable, but a little too much goes a long way...he should look at himself first before commenting. Do you seriously call his Hindi hindi? His garbled way of combining his Babumoshai accent with Hindi is ridiculous...and he calls Marzi's pronounciations crappy? Don't get me started on his English....and of course there's the Jai thing also...but I don'texpect him to change...he has this teasing relationship with the host on DBD too, the funny thing is that the person who he teases is a kid(the hosts are children)...guess something never change...

Last, but not the least, dunno if people have noticed, but he has this way of shaking his legs when talking to people. I feel that is extremely disrespectful to the other person, be it contestant(s) or otherwise...this shows his upbringing and all....anyways, hope I don't get banned for this.LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Of course I hear what he says...aur phir doosre kaan se nikal dete hoonWink

Frankly speaking, Dada serves no purpose in the show. The viewers aren't deaf(well some of 'em might be, but that doesn't work out well eitherTongue) that they have to listen at the same things the judges said moments back. His kya baats and 'grand' salutes are quite random at most times...its uncalled for most of the times. His peevish comments at how 'hawt' or how good they are looking are clear indications of how he is hitting on them...Yogeeta ji won't be too glad now will she, Dada?Tongue Anyways, these are the minor things that tick me off about him...the major thing is his constant annoying other people, and picking on others. At first, it may look funny or laughable, but a little too much goes a long way...he should look at himself first before commenting. Do you seriously call his Hindi hindi? His garbled way of combining his Babumoshai accent with Hindi is ridiculous...and he calls Marzi's pronounciations crappy? Don't get me started on his English....and of course there's the Jai thing also...but I don'texpect him to change...he has this teasing relationship with the host on DBD too, the funny thing is that the person who he teases is a kid(the hosts are children)...guess something never change...

Last, but not the least, dunno if people have noticed, but he has this way of shaking his legs when talking to people. I feel that is extremely disrespectful to the other person, be it contestant(s) or otherwise...this shows his upbringing and all....anyways, hope I don't get banned for this.LOL

Gosh Debs you can write.LOLLOL
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Nope. It goes in thru one and out the other. Besides I cant tolerate looking at him for too long because I think my eyes will fall off if I keep looking at his uber ugly clothes.... Especially those crocodile type waistcoat thingy he has been wearingDead

I dunno whose dress sense is worse... Dada or Shweta? :S
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Nope. It goes in thru one and out the other. Besides I cant tolerate looking at him for too long because I think my eyes will fall off if I keep looking at his uber ugly clothes.... Especially those crocodile type waistcoat thingy he has been wearingDead

I dunno whose dress sense is worse... Dada or Shweta? :S
LOL
Sweta is nice looking

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Why does he call random women "lady" ?

And Shweta has what is called phati baans voice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index