India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

airport memories

dnyd Goldie
dnyd
dnyd

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hey was this Geets 1st time in an airport after the whole Dev episode. I thought they had flown to manali together before. If so then why was she getting freaked out. And also why Simla. The switzerland idea was better. I mean i didnt think the super wealthy have honeymoons in simla.

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
maybe when they went to manali they went from another airport who knows and going to switzerland should not be just a few days it should be long and planned out trip. dadi was just trying to get them to stop fighting all the time and spend time together, maybe she wants those wooden lamps so thts why she sent them thereWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top