Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update Maria.good job.
thanks for the pm.
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Note...

Hiii...Friends😃🤗

i want to thank u all of you...thank u sooo much friends for ur love ,ur support...Thank u🤗🤗🤗🤗

i m happy that u give me so much love and support..but sad too as i m going to update last part of my FF...

it was my first FF...but you guys gave me so much love n appreciate it that much...seriously i did not expect that🤗🤗

i hope u ll give me ur love n support in future too...😳🤗🤗

Love

Maria
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Last Part'

They reached at Sharma menshion..both were standing near door'

Mayank was feeling hesitation to knock the door..Nupur knew it was difficult for him'Nupur put his hand on his shoulder 'Mayank looked at her and saw confidence on his face'she nodded her head to give her assurance that she always with him in every step of life'Mayank smiled'she was his ardhangini,his soulmate,his life,his confidence,his ray of hope,his life'she had always give him confidence, trust to over welcome all the problems'

He knew she was with him'

He turned towards his face towards the door and knocked it'Shilpa antu opened the door..she was in tears to see them there'

They both took their blessing'

Beta ander aao na'she said them

Mayank took step towards inside while Nupur was feeling hesitation to entered in house..she was scared of rejection,,,what would happen if Papa will not accept me as her daughter in law'she thought'

Mayank turned his face towards her and saw fear in his eyes'

He held her hand in his hand..and intertwine their fingers 'Nupur looked at him with love,with respect,he had always support her'

They took step together towards inside'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Papa'Mayank called his father name'.Who was sitting on sofa..doing his some offce work'

He hurriedly stood up as he heard  his son voice after long time'no doubt..he missed him so much..but he was felt guilty to what he had done..thets why he did not came there to meet them..

Mayank'.He said and hugged his son tightly'he was in tears'

Sorry papa'he said while hugging him..

Nupur was happy to see them together again..as she was feeling guilt to separated him from his parents..

Now she felt content'

Nahi beta muafi toh mujhe tum se mang ni chahiye'main galat tha'main ne galat ka saath diya'tum sahi the beta'Nupur ka saath de ker tum ne ye sabit ker diya ke tum aik acche bete,aik acche bhai..aur aik acche insaan bhi ho..I m proud of you

He hugged his son again'

Ravi sharma's..eyes fell on Nupur..who was standing little distance..

Beta kyat tum mujhe muaf nahi karo gi'He said at looking her'

Nupur came close to him'Papa ap ye kya keh rahe hain'ap hamare bare hain'muafi toh hamain ap se mangi chahiye'she said while holding his hands..

He hugged both of them'he was in tears'

Shilpa aunty happy to see her family together again'a perfect family'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nupur forgave his brothers'as they were ashamed and was feeling guilty what they did with Nupur'

Finally she was with her whole family'everyone was happy when they got to know about Nupur pregnancy'

Nupur gave birth to a little baby girl'

Mayank entered in room'she was lying on bed with a little angle with her..

He went up to her'

Nupur..ye hamari angel hai'Mayank asked her while tears in his eyes'Nupur nodded in her head'

He picked her up in his arms'and kissed her on her little angelic face

Nupur thank you so much for giving me the world best gift'he said and kissed her forehead..

Hum is ka namAngel hi rakhain ge'she is angel who GOD give us'Mayank said while kissing her tiny hands..

Is ki ankhain bilkul tum per gaye hai'he said looking at her...they smiled ..they were so happy 'there was no bound of their happiness..

Mayank 'Nupur called his name

Hmm..Mayank looked at her fgace'which seems serious,upset..

Mayank hum se aik wada karain'Mayank could feel seriousness on her face

Nupur kya wada chahti ho'he was confused at her serious tone..

'Mayank hum apni beti ko zindagi ke kisi bhi mor,kisi bhi mushkil waqt main tanha nahi chore ge..hum hamesha us ka saath dain ge..hum apni beti ko wo hi respect,wo hi pyaar karain ge ,jina hamari society main aik bete se kiya jata hai'hum aapni beti pe hamesha trust karain ge..us se kabhi tanha nahi chore ge'hum hamesha us ka saath dain ge jab us se hamare saath ki zaroorat ho gi'main nahi chahti jo mere saath hua'aisa kabhi bhi kisi ke saath ho'

She said while tears coming out of her eyes'he could feel pain in those words,he could understand her feelings,her emotions as he knew how much she had suffer because of that incident..when she need support and love of her family,,,they did not give her..

He placed his hand on his hands'and wiped his tears

I promised you Nupur'hum dono apni angel ka hamesha saath dain ge..us se her khushi dain ge'

She smiled and felt content'she knew Mayank will always love and support her daughter'he is the best,son,best brother,best lover,best husband ,best father..

Their family also came there'they all were happy..

It was  not the end of MayUr story'its just beginning of their story'..

Friends'

IN this story,Nupur has Mayank in her life...Mayank was with her,,,whom had give her love,support'he held her hand when no one had accept her even not her family'

But its not possible all the time that every girl has a man in her life like Mayank...who will give her support and love'

It is our responsibility'we should take step against,old customs,socierty rules and regulation'

Kyun har bar larki ko blame kiya jata hai?

Kyun har bar Larki ko hi saza di jati hai?

We have to change society rules,,,,,

We have to take steps against them'

we have to change the thinking of people...
we have to do something... 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is last part of this FF...i hope u ll like it

plzz press like tab and do comments...if u like it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Edited

Maria this was amazing FF and very special for me too..
the best thing was it gave wonderful message to all of us..
we should fight for right things, Nupur was a girl who faced worst behaviour from her family, from the society too..but Mayank emerged as a wall btw her and society..
Finally Nupur forgave her brothers, this lady has a big heart and i can feel the pain which was there in nupur's voice, yes this is not the ending its just the beginning..

Maria thanx alot for the wonderful ff and keep writing..
and i loved this ff..
Edited by -moona- - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful ending... Very nice ff, i'm glad Nupur got the love she always needed, and her happily ever after...