Pratigya

Precap - it is a nought !! (Page 21)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Kono soccer ki baat karo ee kirkit humri samajh main kabho naina aaye

Poor Huma,  Over 1.5 billion people will be watching this world cup and yet it lags behind soccer...

Chalo, Football...WinkLOLLOL.  Did you watch the world cup last year??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi di,

felt absolutely  disgusted at krishna........felt like throwing something at the TV.......Angry.....how come he is so horrible when he uses his family members to his advantage...........he ruined komal's life to get P, used and reused and abused his bauji's love, used P to establish that he is going to become a father Angry .........and now he is using his mother to weasel out from doing work............wah beta, bahut sahi ja rahe ho.................Ouch 

but must say AB was brilliant in the scene ....Clap Clap Clap ...........he made me cringe when he hugged amma and winked at P saying that he will now get 'chappan bhog' instead of 'namak and roti'  giving a thumps up..............Angry  

as for adarsh i think we will see him scolding his parents for being over protective about kesar or meddling in SS's matters............................aha, love to see their expression or non expressions .....LOL

amma was a little OTT at first but felt terrible for her and pratigya and also for kesar...........Ouch sakthi is sooooooooooooooo much better as a son.................Confused

Hi  Dhanya ,

Yes, I think every one were revolted by Krishna's action's y'day ...but He has always been like that ....A master manipulator , previously it was done with elan and charm but y'day it was shorn off this and was presented in all its naked glory ... A stark remainder that Krishna needs a long time  to  come up ....  yes, manipulator ............if u remember he tried a different approach when SS first told him to earn by throwing his belongings at his feet in a more manly manner bec he knew that would suffice for the time being...............but here he knew that SS was serious and so he tried a different but very low tactic.............Ouch glad that he has a good heart capable of love and kindness............shudder to think what he would have been with this much crookedness and selfishness and in-sensitiveness if he didn't have that heart.................he would have been the worst of the lot............even now if he chooses he could give SS and sakthi and amma a run for their money and this is where P has to help him................

Arhaan Behl definitely handled it beautifully ...A  bit of subtlety, we would have glossed over it, A indifferent performance, we would not have bothered but by going OTT , he made us watch him  and effortlessly kindled revulsion ....Just shows  that How Easily Krishna can be tipped as a Villain and can be reviled by everyone..It is to the credit of Mr.Behl that we have grown to love Krishna ...Kudos to him..  yes, he was superb...........when he started i thought maybe he was genuinely happy...but when he was coaxing amma to join him i smelled a rat and was shocked when he made her circle the fire cracker and kept looking at her whether his plan is working or not.........after that it was horrible , i usually never take my eyes off the screen when he is there but yesterday for the first time i frequently averted my eyes........all credit to AB........Clap

Not Only in this one instance, Dhanya...There were others too ..when he plays on Pratigya's emotion's to get his fix , his  slashing of his wrists to  make ppl bend to his will ...his lodging of FIR ....If you look at Krishnadispassionately then he is worse of the lot ..but his negativity  is offset by his capacity to love unconditionally..

Right from the moment he places the crackers on the bed, His BL just changes...he is one helluva actor..U turned ur eyes away ShockedShockedShocked..I could not avert my eyes away from him..in fact  stopped doing the LUD n sat watching him  ..LOLLOLLOL

well, i too feel like that he IS the worst of the lot, but my heart just don't want to admit it.............Cry

i turned my eyes away 2 times to be precise............1st when he said ' hum tumhare bhudape hain latti hain' and then on his wink ..........i felt revulsion at krishna for the first time ever seeing the false hug and his wink on top of that , there was no warmth in his hug....Angry..........and ofcourse he is brilliant..............

Poor Dhanya...

Don't take it  to heart ..and enjoy without getting attached  ...

AB,AS,JM,Ashmita are brilliant  .........

The thakurs r the primary reason that i stopped watching all other serials that i have been watching...................LOL i tried watching some others but then my eyes just don't adjust to mediocre acting dished out in them............i mean even in SGP where they have seasoned actors , i find them lack luster in front of the mighty thakurs...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn-Sheena-tanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Lol yummy mother !! HAHA. kirkit ! sounding like my mom.

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

KIRKIT sabse Aasan hai, yahan sirf do bhagtha hai wahan soccer mein tho 10-11 players pagalon ki tarah bhagthe hain ... aur who bhi sirf  ek hi baal ke liye....Sab log million dollars endorments karthe hain..kya ek ball nahi karid sakthe ...LOL

Edited by tanthya - 08 February 2011 at 8:06am

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

hi di,

felt absolutely  disgusted at krishna........felt like throwing something at the TV.......Angry.....how come he is so horrible when he uses his family members to his advantage...........he ruined komal's life to get P, used and reused and abused his bauji's love, used P to establish that he is going to become a father Angry .........and now he is using his mother to weasel out from doing work............wah beta, bahut sahi ja rahe ho.................Ouch 

but must say AB was brilliant in the scene ....Clap Clap Clap ...........he made me cringe when he hugged amma and winked at P saying that he will now get 'chappan bhog' instead of 'namak and roti'  giving a thumps up..............Angry  

as for adarsh i think we will see him scolding his parents for being over protective about kesar or meddling in SS's matters............................aha, love to see their expression or non expressions .....LOL

amma was a little OTT at first but felt terrible for her and pratigya and also for kesar...........Ouch sakthi is sooooooooooooooo much better as a son.................Confused

Hi  Dhanya ,

Yes, I think every one were revolted by Krishna's action's y'day ...but He has always been like that ....A master manipulator , previously it was done with elan and charm but y'day it was shorn off this and was presented in all its naked glory ... A stark remainder that Krishna needs a long time  to  come up ....  yes, manipulator ............if u remember he tried a different approach when SS first told him to earn by throwing his belongings at his feet in a more manly manner bec he knew that would suffice for the time being...............but here he knew that SS was serious and so he tried a different but very low tactic.............Ouch glad that he has a good heart capable of love and kindness............shudder to think what he would have been with this much crookedness and selfishness and in-sensitiveness if he didn't have that heart.................he would have been the worst of the lot............even now if he chooses he could give SS and sakthi and amma a run for their money and this is where P has to help him................

Arhaan Behl definitely handled it beautifully ...A  bit of subtlety, we would have glossed over it, A indifferent performance, we would not have bothered but by going OTT , he made us watch him  and effortlessly kindled revulsion ....Just shows  that How Easily Krishna can be tipped as a Villain and can be reviled by everyone..It is to the credit of Mr.Behl that we have grown to love Krishna ...Kudos to him..  yes, he was superb...........when he started i thought maybe he was genuinely happy...but when he was coaxing amma to join him i smelled a rat and was shocked when he made her circle the fire cracker and kept looking at her whether his plan is working or not.........after that it was horrible , i usually never take my eyes off the screen when he is there but yesterday for the first time i frequently averted my eyes........all credit to AB........Clap

Not Only in this one instance, Dhanya...There were others too ..when he plays on Pratigya's emotion's to get his fix , his  slashing of his wrists to  make ppl bend to his will ...his lodging of FIR ....If you look at Krishnadispassionately then he is worse of the lot ..but his negativity  is offset by his capacity to love unconditionally..

Right from the moment he places the crackers on the bed, His BL just changes...he is one helluva actor..U turned ur eyes away ShockedShockedShocked..I could not avert my eyes away from him..in fact  stopped doing the LUD n sat watching him  ..LOLLOLLOL

well, i too feel like that he IS the worst of the lot, but my heart just don't want to admit it.............Cry

i turned my eyes away 2 times to be precise............1st when he said ' hum tumhare bhudape hain latti hain' and then on his wink ..........i felt revulsion at krishna for the first time ever seeing the false hug and his wink on top of that , there was no warmth in his hug....Angry..........and ofcourse he is brilliant..............

Poor Dhanya...

Don't take it  to heart ..and enjoy without getting attached  ...

AB,AS,JM,Ashmita are brilliant  .........

The thakurs r the primary reason that i stopped watching all other serials that i have been watching...................LOL i tried watching some others but then my eyes just don't adjust to mediocre acting dished out in them............i mean even in SGP where they have seasoned actors , i find them lack luster in front of the mighty thakurs...........

I watched one epi of SGP nad Bus..I got diabetes ...I watch RBO now..cos it is very light, quite illogical with witty dialogues ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn-Sheena-hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Poor Huma,  Over 1.5 billion people will be watching this world cup and yet it lags behind soccer...

Chalo, Football...WinkLOLLOL.  Did you watch the world cup last year??????
Of course.....................husband not into sports Thank God!.........................my boys get their passion for football from me. I've always been an Argentina fan..................love Messi.................follow La Liga!
David Villa....................gorgeous......................so didn't mind that he wonLOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Lol yummy mother !! HAHA. kirkit ! sounding like my mom.
how are you? to hum bhi to kissi kai mo hainLOL
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Lol argentina also has the maniac who wanted to streak naked in the streets of argentina if they won...the idiot maradona!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

Go to top