Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I also don't want to get depressed, especially since the ongoing track is so good. Everyone, do support, don't want to get sad over this again๐Ÿ˜”.. Let it be good while it lasts, nd if the news is true, I am quitting when MR/Dutts's exit track starts, which is sad, considering how much I love the rest of the cast too.  But things won't be the same without him. Don't want to watch the show even by accident after that, will destroy my perfect memories of LTL if I do.

ps: Nyone else notice that PS has taken away the Send Messages option from his FB account.
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Ksh..
i have exhausted all my worries last time.. now i just want to be positive and enjoy the show..๐Ÿ˜Š

--khushi-- thumbnail
ya Shreya may be u r right........................
i'll wiat & watch............. but its really wrong every time come up with such news..................
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am joining you too dear.

am just hoping what u r saying become true?

at last we should have patience and watch LTL to know truth.

can't think mr leaving ltl,can't see my cute couple broken .

deactivated1 thumbnail
Isn't there anything we can do while we wait?
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not worth it friends, we have been crying hoarse that to finish the story with Mishal's departure and at this juncture it would have been apt with Bhau coming back and taking over from Kala and restablishing himself once again but no the creatives and all for a ruin a good story...believe me or not every story has a life and bringing in a new family, new man, new woman in the life of the main protagonist (in this case Nakusha) is nothing new and it will become another run of the mill serials....World cup is coming so why will I waste my hard earned money on Colors for showing me old crap? Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Last time the news came I remember being depressed for days. This time perhaps I dont have the energy to fight or invest any negative emotions. So I want to hope. Plus I didnt have a sinking feeling reading the article this time like I had the last time. This article somehow goes with my thoughts - what next in LTL? After the Kala track they had to either end the show or give us something totally new with new characters.
And if MR does leave by March I hope we get some Tasha romance till then!
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg I just logged into the forum and read the news about MR leaving hoping it's not true ...Iam in this with u Ksh ...Iam not going to spoil my mood coz of this article ..will wait and watch ..keeping my fingers cross ...
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Isn't there anything we can do while we wait?

I dont think this time we need to do anything..........................  last time we did a lots of hard work, petition & mails..........................  and now it seems lyk everything goes in  vain......................

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shreya I think this is the right time to end the serial if MR is leaving by end of Feb, world cup will also pickup momentum and they can start with a new show as a new show takes atleast two months to pickup and by then world cup will be over.... Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago