Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi.......in the precap today........ (Page 2)

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by pinkparty

hey Sonal hu r uHugd precap was really nice Nivi was showing her true concern 4 Viren n i also think she will support him 

Hey pinks........i saw ur comment after a long time...........i hope u r fine too.

Yes......i'm so relieved after watching the precap......coz during the confrontation....i was scared looking at Nivi's reaction.....but now phewwww............i'm relieved.

i am Mim not pinksLOL n i am gud Sonal dear Nivi's expressions scared me too but i am relieved after watcing d precap hope we will get our sweet NivRen back very soonHugHug

Edited by pinkparty - 07 February 2011 at 9:32am

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Sonal,
if you look at the events not only in Nivi-Viren's marriage, as well as Sid-Divya's, you would see that both Sid and Nivedita, who entered the marriage with inhibitions, tries to fulfill their best. Nivi will not leave Viren, but now Viren has to make the effort and realise, not only Nivi, but also others. Unless, he evolves as a complete human being, his transformation is not possible.

Just I was so sure of Viren being the stalker, and his reasons of stalking, I am pretty sure that Neither Sid nor Nivi will ever leave Divya or Viren on their own.

this was the undercurrent that was being sketched by the creatives under the marriage and stalking tracks: that Sid and Nivedita will never show disrespect to their marriage vows and run after their past.

I totally agree with ur last sentence........n i'm also sure that Nivi n Sid.......once they know........why Viren did all this.....n why he feels so hatred for them........thy'll definitely try to help him come out of it.......even if he doesnt wish to do so.

I mean to say that.....they'll take all his tantrums......just to pacify him........like manaoing.

they are already trying to help him! Sid knows he is the stalker, but still keeping quiet and keeping an eye on him. Nivedita also now knows he is the stalker, but as per the precap, she is soft towards him.

a good human being is one who is not just loving but is capable of discharging duties equally, without keep a mind of revenge. Nivedita and Sid are people of these categories, they dont believe in "revenge" rather "rectification". I wont be surprised if Nivedita asks apology from Sid, but she will not let Sid and any other, know her marital problems.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Something makes me think Viren has another women behind him somewhere .

Omshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Something makes me think Viren has another women behind him somewhere .

Bahar..(i hope thats ur name).....................honey..........plz dont say that.............coz there is one hope left that NivRen love track will actually start now.........but u r killing me by saying that.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

they are already trying to help him! Sid knows he is the stalker, but still keeping quiet and keeping an eye on him. Nivedita also now knows he is the stalker, but as per the precap, she is soft towards him.

a good human being is one who is not just loving but is capable of discharging duties equally, without keep a mind of revenge. Nivedita and Sid are people of these categories, they dont believe in "revenge" rather "rectification". I wont be surprised if Nivedita asks apology from Sid, but she will not let Sid and any other, know her marital problems. 

I agree.........she will not let anyone know.....about Viren....or about thier marital problems like u said......coz Nivi as a dutiful wife will try to solve things herself.
But once she gets a sign from Sid that he knows about Viren's truth......thn she'll definitely apologize to him n might take his help in helping Viren forget the past.

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i really love our nivi a lot now...now she knows that viren hates her but still she was so soft towards him in the precap....i just love her for this understanding for this maturity...i guess after sadhna i really like this character of nivedita...theres a lot to learn from this character....her forgiving nature makes her so different from the others...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meVirMan_ArShi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I agree.........she will not let anyone know.....about Viren....or about thier marital problems like u said......coz Nivi as a dutiful wife will try to solve things herself.
But once she gets a sign from Sid that he knows about Viren's truth......thn she'll definitely apologize to him n might take his help in helping Viren forget the past.

she will apologise to Sid now only, not directly, but by her actions. This might create issues for Divya! Nivi will feel guilty for blasting Sid, for no fault.
I feel Sid and Nivi both will try to help Viren, lets see how long Viren takes!

_Namita_

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

i really love our nivi a lot now...now she knows that viren hates her but still she was so soft towards him in the precap....i just love her for this understanding for this maturity...i guess after sadhna i really like this character of nivedita...theres a lot to learn from this character....her forgiving nature makes her so different from the others...

Nivedita's character started off exactly like Sadhna's. But in between, her decision making capacities got lost. Sadhna's character had a special dignity, if you remember the strict way she used to make Alekh self sufficient, but at the same time, she was so soft towards Ragini, when Ragini came to her.

Sadhna's major quality that she never left Alekh, not did she ever become a burden on Alekh. She kept quiet and discharged her responbilities. I liked her judgement and decision making capacities a lot.

_Namita_

Go to top