Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [ 7/2 - Epi 73 ] (Page 21)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Shocked page 20??

lmao u guys have so much to talk about LOL

i wish i had time to...i enjoyed the episode today LOL par yeh kambhakat college Angry 

Also, whoever hasn't joined the official fan page of Mohabbat Lounge on facebook please do so Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Shocked page 20??

lmao u guys have so much to talk about LOL

i wish i had time to...i enjoyed the episode today LOL par yeh kambhakat college Angry 

Also, whoever hasn't joined the official fan page of Mohabbat Lounge on facebook please do so Embarrassed

hey!! Pooja.. seems like u still haven't read the best news!! we were so waiting for u today!! it's ur day girl!! LOL

Karan met PC!! Embarrassed u dumped us and met him all alone!!!AngryAngry lol..
Embarrassed

Edited by love_kuki - 07 February 2011 at 4:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

hey!! Pooja.. seems like u still haven't read the best news!! we were so waiting for u today!! it's ur day girl!! LOL

Embarrassed

i didn't miss any news
i get his status updates on my phone Cool

i didn't know he was so excited to meet me, i thought i was on cloud 9 after meeting him Embarrassed he looks hotter off screen!!!

i'm sorry i forgot to inform u all about this meet, it was a surprise for the two of us from SBS LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by love_kuki

Embarrassed

i didn't miss any news
i get his status updates on my phone Cool

i didn't know he was so excited to meet me, i thought i was on cloud 9 after meeting him Embarrassed he looks hotter off screen!!!

i'm sorry i forgot to inform u all about this meet, it was a surprise for the two of us from SBS LOL

Gaddar!!!AngryAngryAngry .. accha chal koi baat nahin i'm still happy for u.. LOLLOLLOL
SBS never keeps any surprises dear!! he was more excited to meet our own PC and needed CPR!! what effect u have on him.. LOLLOL

But we had a blast today at the lounge.. ROFLROFLROFL

anyways!! getting back to my books now.. god!! I'm so distracted by this lounge these days!!
U have fun and be in Karan land!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by kavyasam

lol sabko yahi baat se problem huyi.   It was the most irritating part today Sleepy.   I mean what are they trying to show , that arjun  takes and keeps hardcopies of pics of his timepass ex gf's in a locked drawer in his cupboard SleepyDead.   In one of the first episodes a girl comes to the club and says 'my place' and he goes with her,   that was the only time we saw him with a girl ,  and then it was naam ke vaste gf gauri ,  ho sakta hai arjun ke bhut gf's the ,  but why on earth wld he keep an acct of it.   CVs Angry  dekha kisiko pasand nahi aaya .  U better show him tear up those pics and putting them in the dustbin while arohi sees.   and woh fashio show dekta that is arohi's dimaak , arjun said cricket decently ,  but I dont mind if he was watching it ,  utna to kar sakta hai but why bring it up now as if   picturing he is a flirt . Sleepy.  

@ 

yes your right kavya...this scene was highly irrirating...simply because up until today arjun's character has been spared...from the begininning his character was defined and veiwers were able to understand him...but now the CV's are starting to pick on him and starting to label his character as a 'flirt', 'player'....well if they were going to do that then what was the point of making him out to be an introvert?? it just doesn't make sense!!!

CV's we love arjun singhania...so please don't tarnish his character!!!!Angry

nai  he can have gf s , in the beginning they showed him to be having gfs , he was a don and   why would he just go for coffee and dinner  so  it   is ok if he had relations with them,  but who will keep pics with them like that  ROFL aise rakhne walo ke liye alag naam hai LOL .    atleast after meeting arohi he was in that house for sometime na , that time atleast he could have torn them LOL  nahi chupake rakha hai Confused.  that was silly really.  other than that rest of the episode was good.

and tum to gana bhi gane lagi LOL read all that ,  u guys already daydreaming and karan also met PC so he is daydreaming .

Kal photoshoot mein there wont be any fake smiles in the end  m sure they will smile with their heart and get  a perfect picture .  bas yeh dekhna hai KSA ki kya haal hota hai.  and it will be good if they show  arohi's frnds ogling at Arjun and Arohi gets jealous again LOL

Edited by kavyasam - 07 February 2011 at 4:33pm

love_kukiglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by glitter567

lol sabko yahi baat se problem huyi.   It was the most irritating part today Sleepy.   I mean what are they trying to show , that arjun  takes and keeps hardcopies of pics of his timepass ex gf's in a locked drawer in his cupboard SleepyDead.   In one of the first episodes a girl comes to the club and says 'my place' and he goes with her,   that was the only time we saw him with a girl ,  and then it was naam ke vaste gf gauri ,  ho sakta hai arjun ke bhut gf's the ,  but why on earth wld he keep an acct of it.   CVs Angry  dekha kisiko pasand nahi aaya .  U better show him tear up those pics and putting them in the dustbin while arohi sees.   and woh fashio show dekta that is arohi's dimaak , arjun said cricket decently ,  but I dont mind if he was watching it ,  utna to kar sakta hai but why bring it up now as if   picturing he is a flirt . Sleepy.  

@ 

yes your right kavya...this scene was highly irrirating...simply because up until today arjun's character has been spared...from the begininning his character was defined and veiwers were able to understand him...but now the CV's are starting to pick on him and starting to label his character as a 'flirt', 'player'....well if they were going to do that then what was the point of making him out to be an introvert?? it just doesn't make sense!!!

CV's we love arjun singhania...so please don't tarnish his character!!!!Angry

nai  he can have gf s , in the beginning they showed him to be having gfs , he was a don and   why would he just go for coffee and dinner  so  it   is ok if he had relations with them,  but who will keep pics with them like that  ROFL aise rakhne walo ke liye alag naam hai LOL .    atleast after meeting arohi he was in that house for sometime na , that time atleast he could have torn them LOL  nahi chupake rakha hai Confused.  that was silly really.  other than that rest of the episode was good.

and tum to gana bhi gane lagi LOL read all that ,  u guys already daydreaming and karan also met PC so he is daydreaming .

Kal photoshoot mein there wont be any fake smiles in the end  m sure they will smile with their heart and get  a perfect picture .  bas yeh dekhna hai KSA ki kya haal hota hai.  and it will be good if they show  arohi's frnds ogling at Arjun and Arohi gets jealous again LOL

i don't remember him having any gf'sConfused....oh gosh....i am the real life memory loss mamuROFLD'oh.....i guess after today's spamming my mind is all over the place Silly

yeh i know it was silly that he kept those photos!!!...weirdoLOLLOL

anyway...i'm waiting for the photoshoot tomorrow becaue i can't wait to LOL at KSA's face LOL....also can't wait to see them smiling together!!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

yep we are indeed in karan dreamlandBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by glitter567 - 07 February 2011 at 5:11pm

love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
updated p1. liked today's epi.. cant wait for tomorrow's Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

OuchArjun ne apni ex-gf's ke saath photo li?? aur un sab ki photos's itni sambhal ke apne room mein rakhi hai??Shocked yeh daal kaali se bhi zyada kaali hai.. LOL pehle arohi ke character ke piche padhe the..ab arjun ke..Tongue he was supposed to be this disattached aloof guy who didnt share any personal info of his with anyone.. gauri didnt even know his last name.. and now he took pics with them?!?!? kahan ghuma rahe hai hume...Confused

yep...everyone had the same thing to say Stern Smile

'dil pe haath rak ke sach bolna' - Embarrassed'i hate to admit this but tum sahi bol rahi ho arohi' Hug
'kha kha ke phat jao sasumaa' - i liked the BG here. kutumb track? i wish they keep it for these two instead of arjuhi...Approve

same here...it suits the saas-bahu scene more.

'Ek toh tere baal aur upar se itne saare kapde..' Shefali.. girl.. u r too good.. Hug
'padha nahi tha paper mein.. mera screw dheela hai' - she would rather say tht than say she has 5.5 yr old son..and is now justifiably an aunty-ji..LOL

LOL...arjun has a plan up his sleeves to make sure she gets the 'aunty ji' image
but i'm really looking forward to the reunion...coz i'm i'm sure it's going to ba a different kind of reunion...water, mud, white clothes...hint hint LOLEmbarrassed

aah.. Arjun's reaction at his room going pink.. he reminded me of Punji again..Day Dreaming
'Mein pink kamre mein baith kar cricket dekhunga toh ajeeb nahi lagunga..??' 
i see ur pt. arjun.. hot guy in a pink room watching 22 other hot guys fighting over a ball.. EmbarrassedROFL

that pink was such an eyesore. Ouch
@bold....this literally had me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

'DIG hu na, isliye meri bacchi ko haath toh nahi laga sakte' 
arre DIG sahab.. aapki bacchi jitni seedhi saadhi dikhti hai na..utni hai nahi... sahi kaha arohi ne... jaisa sasural vaisi bahu.. agar raj chota packet hai..toh bada packet toh arohi hai.. dono packets milke ghar ke packets  bana rahe hai!! jaakar apni aankhon se kal dekh lijiye!!

these ulluwaliya's bhi naD'oh KSA really proved he was an ulluwaliya today...Clap
LOL...can't wait to see his reaction and expressions when he sees the photoshoot

'DJ jitni purani.. matlab aurangzeb jitni purani' beta Arjun, kyu apni shaamat la rahe ho, abhi se apni patni ke gharwalon ki damage!! LOL
'pata nahi.. shaadi toh dhoke se ki hai..shaayad mar hi rahoge'ROFL
'ab jao, jaake apni saari nakli smiles nikalo, mein bhi subah uthke fake smile ki rehearsal karoongi'ROFL

tum dono rehearsal karo, hume sab toh saare kal asli smiles lekar aayenge Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

can't wait to see them smile togetherDay Dreaming...hope it turns in to a real one Day Dreaming

great take aksh as always ClapClapSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshlove_kukiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top