Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB : Mishal's replacement (Page 38)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SripadS

Ok. but its not true yet Tongue we dont  have  any such thread where it is mentioned  or confirmed that he is leaving LOL if there is can you please give me the line I think I missed  Confused....But nice to know that everyone in your family loves LTL..

I ll be here till I get some gud news on it... so thanks for replying me... please keep me posted if any gud news comes.... I am shocked to know dat so many people following it...[/QUOTE]

Bad news made you join forum .......You will leave after getting good news Confused
why you shocked you are also following is n't it LOL  ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE---Huma-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

I ll be here till I get some gud news on it... so thanks for replying me... please keep me posted if any gud news comes.... I am shocked to know dat so many people following it...

u r shocked to know that so many people r following what? LTL? why r u shocked? u and ur family follow it too...LOL

I just replied same thing...lol

--SONEE---Huma-

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
plz guys,  don't spread rumors.

We are scared by the news of MR replacement..............Now plz don't  spread more rumors regarding this.

If you have any positive news  then share.

--Sia---Huma-

SripadS Groupbie
SripadS
SripadS

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Tell me what you like about Mishal Day Dreaming would love to hear that ...Smile

[/QUOTE]

His acting capability and also characterization that he is potraying. And what I would like hear about him is That he doesn't leave LTL.. continue to entertain us with this show... Actually I like Nakushaaaa...... tooo.

Many times I asked this qst to myself.... kya nakusha jaisi bhi ladkiyaan hoti hai? Can someone's presence in the life can change its partner life for better like Nakusha's presence did for dutta?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010--Sia--TheRager

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Tell me what you like about Mishal Day Dreaming would love to hear that ...Smile

His acting capability and also characterization that he is potraying. And what I would like hear about him is That he doesn't leave LTL.. continue to entertain us with this show... Actually I like Nakushaaaa...... tooo.

Many times I asked this qst to myself.... kya nakusha jaisi bhi ladkiyaan hoti hai? Can someone's presence in the life can change its partner life for better like Nakusha's presence did for dutta?
[/QUOTE]

So true about MR ....One of the most promising actor Day Dreaming ....Yeah hope everything gets fianlised soon ....and he will be our very much dutta ......Nakushaa and Dutta both are incomplete without eachother....Soulmates they are Day Dreaming

Edited by Sia79 - 09 February 2011 at 10:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Agreed to sia Naku for Dutta 
and Dutta for Naku !
Thats The Laagi we love with kabab main hadddi Baaji !

we are such contentful people 
we never ask more 
But they cant do this much too :(

--Sia--

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I want my Kick @$$ forum back .. the vibrant and fun loving ppl , awesome writers , fab VM

makers ., mindblowing posts .. I want them all back

kiran255

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index