India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB : Mishal's replacement (Page 20)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i though looks and acting was enough to be a good actor.. MR has both in abundance..but looks like MR needs something else too.. pls can someone suggest what else he needs then ;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
QUOTE=westboat]

What channel and Production Hse can do When your dear Mishal himself does not want to continue? They are not left with any choice. And remember guys no actor is bigger than story that he/she potraise. I still beleive, its not only MR's charm also its beautiful story that touched us. MR has got everything he wanted from dis show and now he wants to leave for betterment. Everyone does this in life. Though I agree he is doing it little early. If we are all attached, then it is our problem. Don't you think channel and Prod Hse would have loved to retain him? All you people come out of dream and realise how much affection you have wasted behind MR. And god knows in this addiction what other precious things in our life we might ve lost. It is not channel or prod hse asking him to leave. He himself wants to leave. And we must respect his decision.

And u people were waiting for tasha reunion and romance. Guess people when I said the truth nobody liked it. I recd many arrogant pvt messages. I request you people for your betterment. Come out of it asap. Such actors will keep coming. With time everyone forgets. Thats life... And who knows the new story and actor would be even better. I definately think Shabbir Ahlu.. is definately very good actor and very suitable for strong character. Even more than MR. MR was liked for his choco image, looks and acting. I liked him in this show as Nakusha's lover and his capability to potray romance.

Instead of killing dutta now, I would prefer now that this love story gets destroyed. He leaves nakusha for seema now.

Bet you people if story turns well again we will love that new character as well. Everybody is replacable in television world.
[/QUOTE]

Hi

Oh ! really MR doesnot want to continue .. thanks Buddy for letting us know . U seem to know us more than we do .......perfect , just perfect . I did not know I was wasting my time watching your show ... it ur show right nd u r just working undercover  for another Channel . But then why do I smell Foul , why do I smell jealousy ... oh must be  MR is jealous of u , after all you such a good looking dude , so brainy ...Then why the smell .

I know such actors , you get them on the roads for peanuts .. So tell  me were u found the same way .. hun .
We respect MR decision but we have a choice too .... nd that not to be forgotten .. No, No

Sabbir is a good actor , but you seem better and more eager for the role .. so go ahead and grab the role .

MR ...choco image ... haha .. what now u tasted the guy ... Great
leaving Naku for seema .... u seemed to have watched a lot of Ekta kapoor shows or Bold nd beauitful a lot ... Hmm ..

Lastly everyone anyone who  is not unquie is  replaceable in this world . btw I think every one of us is unquie ..But  so if you think u r not then u r replaceable ... 
Love
P

Edited by scorpio10 - 07 February 2011 at 11:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rama_2010mussy.jamshedshish15skavitha08mIsHeZ.x--Sia--Anu-Reddy-Huma-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Westboat: I am not even going to get into the mediocrity of the comments you made regarding LTL's "essence" in the show being the "good story" alone and not the actors involved. Nope, I won't touch that because I think you've already been told otherwise through the past posts.

What I will comment on is your sheer disregard for the feelings of the fans of this show - labeling their affection for the show and its actors as "wasted" was quite honestly a slap on the faces of those loyal fans. I'm not sure what show you watch or how loyal to/invested in that show you are, but I can guarantee you that neither myself nor any other member of this forum will discredit your emotions by passing a one-man verdict on the validity of the said affection you feel for your show.

Wasted or not, we should be allowed to choose who we like and why we like them. And if we are silly enough to end up "wasting" our time appreciating a show, then I think the least you can do is let us "waste" it in peace - with OUT snide comments/remarks. Confused

Thanks,

A not-so-smart LTL Fan.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82komal_w25rayjstmahalaxmikprettywomanCrystal29yoyo2-Roopa-neets_ltlltl_fankiran255skavitha08shish15mussy.jamshedrama_2010sub_rosa-bharti-.scorpio10HumaGrpmenon*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingincandescence--Sia--Anu-ReddyDew-drop-Huma-khushixMrsKhanAreYaar

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Westboat: I am not even going to get into the mediocrity of the comments you made regarding LTL's "essence" in the show being the "good story" alone and not the actors involved. Nope, I won't touch that because I think you've already been told otherwise through the past posts.

What I will comment on is your sheer disregard for the feelings of the fans of this show - labeling their affection for the show and its actors as "wasted" was quite honestly a slap on the faces of those loyal fans. I'm not sure what show you watch or how loyal to/invested in that show you are, but I can guarantee you that neither myself nor any other member of this forum will discredit your emotions by passing a one-man verdict on the validity of the said affection you feel for your show.

Wasted or not, we should be allowed to choose who we like and why we like them. And if we are silly enough to end up "wasting" our time appreciating a show, then I think the least you can do is let us "waste" it in peace - with OUT snide comments/remarks. Confused

Thanks,

A not-so-smart LTL Fan.

Outstanding Reply Fivr. I second you !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanCrystal29-Roopa-neets_ltlltl_fanrama_2010skavitha08*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGAnu-Reddy-Huma-

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Hi

Oh ! really MR doesnot want to continue .. thanks Buddy for letting us know . U seem to know us more than we do .......perfect , just perfect . I did not know I was wasting my time watching your show ... it ur show right nd u r just working undercover  for another Channel . But then why do I smell Foul , why do I smell jealousy ... oh must be  MR is jealous of u , after all you such a good looking dude , so brainy ...Then why the smell .

I know such actors , you get them on the roads for peanuts .. So tell  me were u found the same way .. hun .
We respect MR decision but we have a choice too .... nd that not to be forgotten .. No, No

Sabbir is a good actor , but you seem better and more eager for the role .. so go ahead and grab the role .

leaving Naku for seema .... u seemed to have watched a lot of Ekta kapoor shows or Bold nd beauitful a lot ... Hmm ..

Lastly everyone who is not unquie is  replaceable in this world ... so if you think u r not then u r ...

Love
P

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap.....very good Scorpio...loved your reply.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82prettywomanCrystal29skavitha08rama_2010-bharti-HumaGAnu-Reddy-Huma-

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@westboat 

Why would a person:

1.who doesnt clearly like MR,wander around a forum which is all about MR.

2.Who doesnt like Nakku-Dutta love story spend so much energy and effort telling us what we might have "lost" due to this addiction,if you have not stayed around enough to see we are indeed addicted?? or are you also addicted,actually?

Friend,when you write on a public forum,there is a minimum decency you need to maintain,otherwise you will have a tough time trying to communicate even your genuine feelings.

Your post was such a turn off!!!!

Edited by rpmenon - 07 February 2011 at 11:52am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82neets_ltlCrystal29prettywoman-Roopa--Fivr-sub_rosashish15kiran255skavitha08rama_2010.scorpio10-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGAnu-Reddy--Sia---Huma-Dew-drop

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Hi

Lastly everyone anyone who  is not unquie is  replaceable in this world . btw I think every one of us is unquie ..But  so if you think u r not then u r replaceable ... 
Love
P
[/QUOTE]

@ Blue
ROFLROFL
Tum Kiski baat kar rahi ho Wink Hum par raham karo thoda itne bure din bhi nahe ayee
ROFL

Everbody is Replacable
Wink Even Daily soaps are replacable right ....LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29skavitha08rama_2010.scorpio10Anu-Reddy-Huma-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Guys u know what
 we cant never match up to great thoughts of westboat !
so leave it 
she/he  doesnt know the show 
we have never see him/ her around forum except when 
we have some issue related topic is going on !

Anyways guys whatever the story is 
we cant change the truth which is 
NO LTL without Mishal !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29skavitha08rama_2010mIsHeZ.x--Sia---Huma-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index